Squirmy & Grubs #2 Scrammy and Grabs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shane still follows Anna on Instagram
Yeah, no authenticity to any of his “relationships”. When you watch their videos it doesn’t even look like a couple sharing their lives, it looks more like classmates doing a presentation. Apparently there’s no jealousy from the new girlfriend, to your point, and no apprehension or maybe just feeling weirded out a little about doing the same exact thing he did with previous girlfriends. And, there’s never any hard feelings from the previous girlfriend after a breakup. All of his breakups are clean, I guess. It’s almost like they aren’t actually in love with him or even have strong feelings toward him, just that they’re helping him with a business😆

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Shane definitely isn't over Anna. I feel like he would struggle to get over his first love. Shannon was honest in that her whole relationship with him was a sacrifice on her end. I guess she's abolished from the cult for actually having goals and dreams.

Reactions: 2
That's interesting considering Hannah legit looks like her twin.
Something about Anna's insta gives a bold and confidant (nutjob) vibe especially compared to insecure and anxious (nutjob) Hannah. To be honest seems like Shane would prefer Anna's personality. But for some reason they broke it off and he ended up with a boring Anna lookalike. Not weird at all, Shane. Keep following your true love on insta maybe she'll change her mind and you can throw Hannah to the dogs. Hey maybe that's why the house is in his name only...
Pretty sure Anna broke up with Shane. Around the time of their breakup there were a couple heartbroken instagram posts from him that I remember finding at one point, and it was obvious. My guess is that Anna was into the novelty of being with Shane but is much more independent and self-assured than Hannah and ultimately didn't want that life for herself & quickly became interested in someone else, an asian poet guy who immediately appeared in photos on her instagram after the breakup. She seems to work/have worked on a farm which obviously wouldn't be possible with Shane. If photos on her instagram are any indication she was only with Shane for about a year.

Damn she's cray cray

Someone with photoshop please make a meme of that pic please 😂😂😂
She truly has the craziest eyes I've ever seen on a supposedly "normal" person.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Putting together a timeline on Shannon and Shane.

- The facebook for Laughing At My Nightmare, Inc was created in February 1, 2012. Shannon is a cofounder of the non profit, along with Shane and his cousin.

- This video from April 1, 2013 by Firework productions was directed by Shannon. "Happiness is Always an Option" was made for Laughing At My Nightmare, Inc.

- This article from May 30, 2013 describes Shannon and Shane as best friends, not a couple.
http://archive.tcpalm.com/specialty...ty-into-adventure-ep-379678314-342525742.html

Port St. Lucie resident Shannon O'Connor's mother Kate lost a valiant battle to cancer at a time when her daughter needed a mom more than anything else, effectively leaving Shannon an orphan.

For many teens, these nightmares would provide a reason to be morose, moody and maudlin. But Shannon and Shane are not most teens, and the best friends have found a way to turn adversity into adventure and help others deal with their nightmares.

Along with another friend, the dynamic duo has created a non-profit organization, a documentary and just completed the first-ever "Laughing at My Nightmare LaughTour," traveling to cities along the east coast, spreading a message of positivity through meetups, speeches and laugh-ins.

- This article from November 24, 2013 is about 17 years old Shannon winning an Emmy as a creative director for the video "Happiness is Always an Option" (so she was only 16 when they cofounded Laughing At My Nightmare, Inc). Shane is still refereed to as her friend, not boyfriend.
http://www.vanduzerfoundation.org/e...ierce-teen-turns-eye-to-van-duzer-foundation/

A few summers ago, O’Connor helped to produce a seven-minute film about a friend, Shane Burcaw, 21, of Philadelphia, and his struggles with spinal muscular atrophy, an affliction that makes it impossible for him to walk or to do just about anything physical. The affliction will ultimately kill him.

“I was 7 when my mom was diagnosed with terminal cancer,” O’Connor said. “And at a very young age, I was involved with a nonprofit my mom started to help others with cancer. Shane has his own nonprofit, and that’s how I met him. And we both have a love for laughter.

- In this video from March 31, 2014 she is presented as his girlfriend. So sometime between the past 4 months they began dating.

- And In this interview from October 1st, 2015 Shane is already seriously involved with Anna.
https://www.newmobility.com/2015/10/inter-abled-couples/

SO....

Shannon was at most 16 year old when she met Shane who is 3 years older. She was an orphan who lost her mother to cancer. They met through their works with non profits. They cofounded Laughing At My Nightmare, Inc and after being coworkers and friends for at least 2 years, they dated for the first half of 2014, at most.

How does reality compare with Shane's telling of events?

From Shane's October 1st, 2015 interview, the paragraph about the girl he dated before Anna, which can only be Shannon by the documented timeline above:
Things happen quickly over the Internet. He soon connected online with another woman who liked his blog. She became his second girlfriend. But after a few months, she decided she couldn’t take the pressures and uncertainty of his progressive disability. She dumped him, saying things like, “I’m giving up so much of my life to be with you,” he recalled.

HUH? Things didn't happens quickly or over the internet with Shannon. They were cofounders of a foundation and friends for 2 years before dating. She also wasn't some woman who liked his blog, she was a 16 year old orphan dealing with the death of her mother and working for nonprofits. This story is bullshit. Why did Shane make this tit up?

Probably because 18 year old Shannon dumping him after FINALLY realizing she deserves better, is the one grain of truth we got from Shane. He still wanted to include this self pity tidbit in the interview because he was still foaming at the mouth about being dumped, but since Shannon being the cofounder of Laughing At My Nightmare, Inc, his "best friend" and then girlfriend for 6 months tops is all over the internet, he had to make some tit up about some woman who liked his blog to throw the scent off.

Incidentally, it's a similar story he tells of his first mystery girlfriend, the one who popped his cherry.
From Shane's October 1st, 2015 interview:

“Four years ago, I had never had a romantic relationship,” he told me. “At times I thought I just won’t have a girlfriend. Ever.”
Then everything changed. “I got an email from this girl who said, ‘Hey, I read your blog and I love it,’” he explained. “I kind of rolled my eyes like I do whenever I get one of those emails. But she said she would really love to meet and hang out.”
What developed was a virtual friendship, conducted entirely online and by phone. Then she came over to visit. Burcaw’s family respects his need for privacy. One thing led to another.

But that’s not the end of Burcaw’s story. As if in answer to my unspoken question, he told me that good sex alone wasn’t enough. “A few months later,” he went on, “I realized I didn’t really connect with her. The only reason I jumped on it was because she was the first person who really wanted anything more than friendship with me. But I didn’t want to break up with her if I was never going to find someone else.”
The fear of never finding someone else can be painfully intense. Yet break up he did.

So once again - girl reads his blog... dated for a few months... Not very creative for a writer, are you Shane? I'm going to call bullshit on this story too. Either there was no girl before Shannon, or this is another fabricated tale replacing an inconvenient truth. Like maybe he just ordered a hooker online to come over a few times and his parents nodded awkwardly when he said umm so this is my gf please respect my privacy thanks.

Reactions: 8
Maybe Him spinning the same story that girls contact him and then they start an internet relationship that leads to more because he wants the narrative to become a film about his life because you know who shane loves more than anything and that's himself an arrogant asshole
Putting together a timeline on Shannon and Shane.

- The facebook for Laughing At My Nightmare, Inc was created in February 1, 2012. Shannon is a cofounder of the non profit, along with Shane and his cousin.

- This video from April 1, 2013 by Firework productions was directed by Shannon. "Happiness is Always an Option" was made for Laughing At My Nightmare, Inc.

- This article from May 30, 2013 describes Shannon and Shane as best friends, not a couple.
http://archive.tcpalm.com/specialty...ty-into-adventure-ep-379678314-342525742.html

Port St. Lucie resident Shannon O'Connor's mother Kate lost a valiant battle to cancer at a time when her daughter needed a mom more than anything else, effectively leaving Shannon an orphan.

For many teens, these nightmares would provide a reason to be morose, moody and maudlin. But Shannon and Shane are not most teens, and the best friends have found a way to turn adversity into adventure and help others deal with their nightmares.

Along with another friend, the dynamic duo has created a non-profit organization, a documentary and just completed the first-ever "Laughing at My Nightmare LaughTour," traveling to cities along the east coast, spreading a message of positivity through meetups, speeches and laugh-ins.

- This article from November 24, 2013 is about 17 years old Shannon winning an Emmy as a creative director for the video "Happiness is Always an Option" (so she was only 16 when they cofounded Laughing At My Nightmare, Inc). Shane is still refereed to as her friend, not boyfriend.
http://www.vanduzerfoundation.org/e...ierce-teen-turns-eye-to-van-duzer-foundation/

A few summers ago, O’Connor helped to produce a seven-minute film about a friend, Shane Burcaw, 21, of Philadelphia, and his struggles with spinal muscular atrophy, an affliction that makes it impossible for him to walk or to do just about anything physical. The affliction will ultimately kill him.

“I was 7 when my mom was diagnosed with terminal cancer,” O’Connor said. “And at a very young age, I was involved with a nonprofit my mom started to help others with cancer. Shane has his own nonprofit, and that’s how I met him. And we both have a love for laughter.

- In this video from March 31, 2014 she is presented as his girlfriend. So sometime between the past 4 months they began dating.

- And In this interview from October 1st, 2015 Shane is already seriously involved with Anna.
https://www.newmobility.com/2015/10/inter-abled-couples/

SO....

Shannon was at most 16 year old when she met Shane who is 3 years older. She was an orphan who lost her mother to cancer. They met through their works with non profits. They cofounded Laughing At My Nightmare, Inc and after being coworkers and friends for at least 2 years, they dated for the first half of 2014, at most.

How does reality compare with Shane's telling of events?

From Shane's October 1st, 2015 interview, the paragraph about the girl he dated before Anna, which can only be Shannon by the documented timeline above:
Things happen quickly over the Internet. He soon connected online with another woman who liked his blog. She became his second girlfriend. But after a few months, she decided she couldn’t take the pressures and uncertainty of his progressive disability. She dumped him, saying things like, “I’m giving up so much of my life to be with you,” he recalled.

HUH? Things didn't happens quickly or over the internet with Shannon. They were cofounders of a foundation and friends for 2 years before dating. She also wasn't some woman who liked his blog, she was a 16 year old orphan dealing with the death of her mother and working for nonprofits. This story is bullshit. Why did Shane make this tit up?

Probably because 18 year old Shannon dumping him after FINALLY realizing she deserves better, is the one grain of truth we got from Shane. He still wanted to include this self pity tidbit in the interview because he was still foaming at the mouth about being dumped, but since Shannon being the cofounder of Laughing At My Nightmare, Inc, his "best friend" and then girlfriend for 6 months tops is all over the internet, he had to make some tit up about some woman who liked his blog to throw the scent off.

Incidentally, it's a similar story he tells of his first mystery girlfriend, the one who popped his cherry.
From Shane's October 1st, 2015 interview:

“Four years ago, I had never had a romantic relationship,” he told me. “At times I thought I just won’t have a girlfriend. Ever.”
Then everything changed. “I got an email from this girl who said, ‘Hey, I read your blog and I love it,’” he explained. “I kind of rolled my eyes like I do whenever I get one of those emails. But she said she would really love to meet and hang out.”
What developed was a virtual friendship, conducted entirely online and by phone. Then she came over to visit. Burcaw’s family respects his need for privacy. One thing led to another.

But that’s not the end of Burcaw’s story. As if in answer to my unspoken question, he told me that good sex alone wasn’t enough. “A few months later,” he went on, “I realized I didn’t really connect with her. The only reason I jumped on it was because she was the first person who really wanted anything more than friendship with me. But I didn’t want to break up with her if I was never going to find someone else.”
The fear of never finding someone else can be painfully intense. Yet break up he did.

So once again - girl reads his blog... dated for a few months... Not very creative for a writer, are you Shane? I'm going to call bullshit on this story too. Either there was no girl before Shannon, or this is another fabricated tale replacing an inconvenient truth. Like maybe he just ordered a hooker online to come over a few times and his parents nodded awkwardly when he said umm so this is my gf please respect my privacy thanks.
M

Maybe Him spinning the same story that girls contact him and then they start an internet relationship that leads to more because he wants the narrative to become a film about his life because you know who shane loves more than anything and that's himself an arrogant asshole
M
The worst romantic comedy of all time, starring a mupet in a wheelchair.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I don't think anyone could sit through an hour and half of constant gargerling and Shane choking on his spit or watching old creepy eyes declare her love for wiping his selfish ass
The worst romantic comedy of all time, starring a mupet in a wheelchair.

That's an amazing timeline and thank you for putting it together. What bothers me about Shane is his requirement that his girlfriends look like models. It sends a nasty message that even to a guy in Shane's situation, beauty comes first. He better hold on tightly to mentally ill Hannah because no other woman would put up with him.

Reactions: 5
great timeline fancy. I thought Shane started Laughing at my nightmare with his cousin not his first “gf” but i guess she took over after Shannon split. Who is the girl he is referring to when he says he got dumped cause it was too much work Anna or Shannon?

That's an amazing timeline and thank you for putting it together. What bothers me about Shane is his requirement that his girlfriends look like models. It sends a nasty message that even to a guy in Shane's situation, beauty comes first. He better hold on tightly to mentally ill Hannah because no other woman would put up with him.
Thanks! Yep he is a superficial twerp who cries ABLESIM when people point out how physically unattractive he is.

great timeline fancy. I thought Shane started Laughing at my nightmare with his cousin not his first “gf” but i guess she took over after Shannon split. Who is the girl he is referring to when he says he got dumped cause it was too much work Anna or Shannon?
Thank you.
-Shannon is the cofounder of LAMN along with Shane and his cousin.
-Shannon and Shane were strictly coworkers and friends for at least 2 years
- They started dating during 2014 and it only lasted a few months.
- Shannon is the ex who dumped him saying “I’m giving up so much of my life to be with you”.
- Shane started dating Anna Reinalda in late 2014 according to his 2015 interview.

very interesting. Sounds like Shane threw the idea by her “hey maybe if we made it look like were dating it would get more publicity and we could really get this thing off the ground” Now does Shannon still have stakes in the company at all?

Thanks! Yep he is a superficial twerp who cries ABLESIM when people point out how physically unattractive he is.

Thank you.
-Shannon is the cofounder of LAMN along with Shane and his cousin.
-Shannon and Shane were strictly coworkers and friends for at least 2 years
- They started dating during 2014 and it only lasted a few months.
- Shannon is the ex who dumped him saying “I’m giving up so much of my life to be with you”.
- Shane started dating Anna Reinalda in late 2014 according to his 2015 interview.
So, she lost her mom at an early age and he talked her into starting a foundation that was all about him? And basically he waited 2 years until she turned 18 so it wouldn’t look creepy lol

Annoys me how he says things like "hannah and I are taking care of puppies" no shame you can do sweet f.a it's hannah doing everything but yeah he has to make himself seem good all the time asshole

Yet again he's advertising about beer he's been sent a care package he really does drink a lot for someone his size .. feel sorry for hannah having to wipe his self entitled ass after he's had a night of drinking which won't be pretty

Some really interesting stuff being said on here. I really don't know what to think about this relationship. There are some very convincing arguments for both versions, i.e. it being genuine or it being a pure business relationship. But one thing is a million percent certain. Hannah does NOT take care of Shane AND a dog AND 5 puppies 24/7 and look this good and happy. No f*ing way. That is not possible for anyone. You'd have a breakdown after a week.

Annoys me how he says things like "hannah and I are taking care of puppies" no shame you can do sweet f.a it's hannah doing everything but yeah he has to make himself seem good all the time asshole
They both always say "we" to give Shane a participation trophy because he can't do anything. I remember in an earlier vlog Hannah was doing the laundry and he was "giving her moral support" by following her around in his chair obv. I don't know why they have to be so bleeping fake and weird about everything. Like just face reality - Shane can't do anything and Hannah does everything. If that situation really works for you, then own it. Clearly it doesn't since they have to lie and manipulate every little detail about their lives. They are creepy and pathetic.

Reactions: 11
Oh yeah I remember Shanes idea of helping is singing "helping helping" like a little kid he thinks the helping song is hilarious and people will find it hilarious no Shane you look like a complete idiot and baby like he not only looks like a baby he acts like one too and he's also saying he's mature and his mind works yet he acts like a kid all the time he's not mature at all hannah is deluded if she think shane helps at all all Shane is contributing to her is her getting a badly damaged back and a mental breakdown
They both always say "we" to give Shane a participation trophy because he can't do anything. I remember in an earlier vlog Hannah was doing the laundry and he was "giving her moral support" by following her around in his chair obv. I don't know why they have to be so bleeping fake and weird about everything. Like just face reality - Shane can't do anything and Hannah does everything. If that situation really works for you, then own it. Clearly it doesn't since they have to lie and manipulate every little detail about their lives. They are creepy and pathetic.

I can see Hannah snapping, murdering Shane and make it look like an accident. Thats my prediction

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.