Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cattycat79

Chatty Member
I was trying to get through the video but I'm going to stop halfway through. Too much roundabout irrelevant horseshit. They're deflecting from logically explaining the validity and legal process of their marriage by pulling on their dumb followers heartstrings : "This marriage isn't fake because we'd have all these extra difficulties paying for Shane's needs - why would we do that? Because we love eachother soooo much. There's our proof" 😒

A few more things that made me shake my head:

They said his shakes are $100 per MONTH. Isn't that a small price to pay to "survive" for him? And that's all he can really digest, too, so it doesn't seem like a supplement to his regular cost of food. It's way cheaper than the average grown man's monthly grocery bill.

Also claimed that people are saying it's impossible for disabled people to get married. Nobody said that. They just don't believe HE and Hannah got married, for obvious reasons (knowing his background/history, lack of true chemistry between them, simply seeing through the fascade, etc).

Reactions: 11

Clara88

Hannah is changing her name to Hannah Burcaw. Of course she is. They say it's in part because they felt people would speculate way too much about their relationship being fake if she didn't change her name lmao

Also Shane went on a rant about how people leave mean comments because they can't believe a person with a disability could date an attractive able-bodied person. No, Shane, it's because you're obnoxious, annoying and entitled & get jealous of foster puppies because you need attention 24/7 like a baby. And because Hannah is the biggest weirdo ever with no life outside of the relationship.

And LOL Hannah says the only reason she isn't trying for a baby now is because she wants to fit into her wedding dress next year for the family ceremony #Mature #Priorities #Delusional

Last edited:
  • Haha

fancyvagabond

Hannah gives off the vibe of an alien inhabiting a human body. At least with asshole Shane, you can get a feel for who he is. With Hannah, you have no idea whats behind that thousand yard stare, creepy grin, and gaping laugh. Everything she says sounds rehearsed and even her mannerisms look unnatural. I think there is some dark stuff going on with her that we will never know about unless she snaps someday. Id watch my back if I was Shane.

• Heart

Cattycat79

Chatty Member
Im sure it would make his life a lot easier but he seems to think nothing is wrong the way his body is currently
I agree. Could splints have been a temporary discomfort that would have yielded long term benefits for him? Is this thinking of his in line with not doing his much needed physiotherapy? Or making Hannah hold up his bobble head while she's driving because he doesn't like using neck support? He doesn't seem committed to doing those basic/important things to make improvements for himself or make things easier for others.

fancyvagabond

Annoys me how he says things like "hannah and I are taking care of puppies" no shame you can do sweet f.a it's hannah doing everything but yeah he has to make himself seem good all the time asshole
They both always say "we" to give Shane a participation trophy because he can't do anything. I remember in an earlier vlog Hannah was doing the laundry and he was "giving her moral support" by following her around in his chair obv. I don't know why they have to be so fucking fake and weird about everything. Like just face reality - Shane can't do anything and Hannah does everything. If that situation really works for you, then own it. Clearly it doesn't since they have to lie and manipulate every little detail about their lives. They are creepy and pathetic.

KanyeSouth99

Hmmm given his condition and the pandemic, why was it still absolutely necessary for them to “get married” now when, because of his condition, they knew they couldn’t do it with family? And then use her mom’s dress but mom couldn’t even be there to see it lol. Weird, but I’m sure her mom was in on it, setting up the scene and stuff. As close as Hannah is with her mom, you mean to tell me she couldn’t have had her there for her first-ever real wedding ceremony? Of course this fake couple knew it was going to be a fake ceremony which is why they didn’t allow anyone there even at a safe distance. It would’ve been her first wedding with apparently the love of her life, surely she would’ve wanted family there if it were real. Or else, I don’t know, just wait until it was safe to have the wedding. Why rush to marry someone you’re supposed to be wanting to spend the rest of your life with? Did he need a green card, is he about to die soon? I think both families involved knew it was bs and that it was just for the views. And maybe the plan all along was to capitalize on having two wedding ceremonies and videos for the ceremonies. My guess is they have a huge purchase coming up so they knew the video would bring in a lot of money soon. But, afterwards they had to halfass come clean about it but make it seem unintentional since too many people began to wonder about the marriage record

• Heart

Gin4

Theres literally no possible way they could have sex. His body cannot move. His limbs are locked in that position. It's just basic common sense lol. How? If there was a way they would have properly answered the question at some point.

So really, what does it matter if she's off her birth control? If she wanted to get pregnant, and if she does end up pregnant, they very much will have to purposefully try to make that happen. There is no possibility of an unplanned pregnancy. It's funny that they pretend otherwise. "Ohhh hannahs off her bc! Yikes whats gonna happen?" Nothing. Nothing could ever happen without very specifically manipulating of bodily fluids (sorry for that).

• Sick

Foxglove

I joined this forum because it was the only place where I could find genuine (and eloquent) critical thinking about these two! It looks like all critical comments have been deleted on their latest video. The only one which sort of bucked the trend was "And we are worried that this person, this human being, might attack my parents... but first, a word from our sponsors." And even that was framed as a joke.

It is astonishing that S&G don't see the need to apologise for misleading people about when their actual legal wedding was (if indeed, it actually went ahead). It's a pretty big thing to not be honest about, especially when said video attracts a million views. They should wake up to the fact that not all their critics are trolls and / or stalkers (it goes without saying that stalking / harassment is completely unacceptable). Some of us are genuinely concerned with the ethics of someone not being entirely truthful, and broadcasting this to millions.

• Heart

fancyvagabond

For me, the turning point from believing Hannah was a weirdo devotee to realizing this is whole relationship is a scam was the title of "their" house excluding her, then the price of it being twice as much as they told fans, then their zoom "marriage" with no officiant, witnesses or certificate to be found online, then his parents treating her like a paid caregiver instead of a future daughter in law keeping their son alive every day.

Obviously his "dating" history being all pretty tall blondes playing nurse and business partner, is already a huge question mark. Not one plain looking girl he hung out with in college, chose being his ass wiper as her career. Then Anna being Hannah's twin and doing the exact same "ppl think my gf is my nurse" business shtick, followed by Hannah taking on the job... that is just badly written fiction. At least Shannon could be explained by being 16 and an orphan when they met. You can say they were work friends for 2 years, never had sex while dating and according to Shane himself, she dumped him when she came to her senses. But its also worth mentioning she has a career in digital marketing now and LAMN looks great on her resume.

Then add their inconsistent lies regarding his sexual performance, physical abilities, round the clock care. Her mothers servitude vs his parents coldness toward her. No friends around to corroborate how they are off camera. Their lies and manipulations regarding finances...They are making half a mil a year gross yet e-begging and crying over $1200 a year on shakes, plus he and his cousin stole $80k from his non profit foundation in 2018 alone.

If it was just one or two of the things above, we could excuse it with her being a weirdo devotee. But all of these questionable things combined are just undeniable. It's a scam.

• Heart

Clara88

On the livestream Hannah said she knew she wanted to marry Shane the third time they skyped. Tragic.

• Haha
Reactions: 10

VeganGal

I personally believe you are all wrong about Hannah and Shane having a fake relationship and it all being a business arrangement. That theory is too far fetched.
The two of them clearly get on well and have good chemistry, so I can see why they would want to hangout together and be friends. The only part that blows my mind is the sexual attraction she clearly feels for him - but that is easily explained when you find out that there’s a reasonably common fetish for disability, these women are known as devotees. That explains everything in my opinion.
"Getting on well and having good chemistry" does not explain why a young woman would give up her opportunities for:

- Career advancement
- Travel and adventure
- Mind blowing sex
- Freedom
- A serious long term partner
- etc etc etc

Even something as simple as preparing a bowl of soup when she's sick. Shane literally cannot do anything for this girl except run his mouth. Even the success of the business is because of her looks.

As far as devoteeism, you might be right about that. But there are a million ways to be in a devotee relationship without being a 24/7 slave.

Gin4

They could have overnighted the paperwork both ways and had it signed and back in hand within 2 days. They've illustrated that once you tell one lie you usually have to tell more lies to try to justify the original lie, making everything a lot more complicated than simply telling the truth in the first place.
Exactly. The fact that their answer to "are you actually married"or "when did you get married" is a long, confusing, rambling story speaks volumes about how honest they are being. Those are simple questions with what should be simple answers. If someone can't directly answer a question without it taking 10 minutes just to get the back story, you can bet theres some lying going on.

• Heart

SmallWonder

VIP Member
This video is absolute shit. I would rather live an endless hell of waiting in line at the DMV and dying before my number is ever called than live their lives or have their money. This career is not honorable and If I were their parents, I wouldn't be proud to speak of their "professions". I might get flack for this, but Hannah is only seen as hot or interesting in comparison to who she is with. Hannah is basic, she's a dime a dozen at any mall- she is devoid of any unique thoughts or truly funny humor and her idea of mixing things up would probably be changing her order at Panera. There are creators and shows on Youtube that are truly funny and brilliant that aren't even getting by financially because they haven't latched onto the sensationalism and exploitation of disability for monetary gain. There are people struggling to get a job months after being let go during a pandemic and these fucks vlog for 4 minutes about cutting a hoodie with scissors, burping and attach a Hello Fresh ad and their set in finances for the week for Youtube revenue.

• Heart

Cattycat79

Chatty Member
They don't get into details about how they are allegedly intimate because they aren't - Shane is not capable of anything sexual, with his own body or toys, no matter what they say. It's just like how they do not directly address everything else they fake.

Pawpaw365

VIP Member
Shane honestly looks like something that should have never existed. A mangled mini-monster.
I’m all for discussion but sorry this comment is a little too far. To suggest that someone should never have existed is pretty damn nasty.

KanyeSouth99

With their new video (things you shouldn’t say to disabled people) they are just trying to rally the troops. They feel threatened and they want to secure the support and backing that they already have in place. Because of course people are going to watch the video and think, yeah, I don’t like when people do this or say that to me either...therefore feeling a stronger connection to this couple. I’ve been in a chair for 8 years and most things don’t bother me at all, people are going to think what they want and say certain things sometimes without even realizing it’d be disrespectful or patronizing. It is what it is and it’s not my job to educate those people. She’s preaching again and wanting for people to do what she does and think how she thinks. It makes sense why she’s so invested but not why she gets so bothered when she actually chose to date him and everything that comes with dating him. He’s the one who’s had to deal with this his whole life...and since that’s the case, he shouldn’t even be bothered by most of that stuff anymore. It’s like, she doesn’t want to accept the fact that he’s not normal therefore everyone else should view him and speak to him as if he is indeed normal.

• Heart

SmallWonder

VIP Member
I find it kind of ironic that his robotic arm is approved fully by health insurance and the first thing that he does with it is drink a big glass of beer. Even a standard bottle of alcohol would be taxing for his small frame and liver, so I'm at a loss as to why Hannah lets him drink alcohol every day. She's enabling him. His excitement over alcohol is really off-putting and juvenile to me.

fancyvagabond

I can't get on board with some of the meaner (and fucked up, imo) things that people say about Shane's condition on this board
Just bc its fucked up doesn't mean its false. Fact is Shane is viscerally unattractive. Most people including myself are nice enough to keep quite about it, but thats not good enough for Shane or Hannah is it. They demand we say Shane is a hot stud deserving of a hot girl or else we are ableist monsters deserving the fury of an angry mob. Well fuck it then, why not just tell the whole ugly truth?