Squirmy and Grubs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I couldn’t make it past the intro to this video.
Idc if it’s scripted or not, Shane is rude af and I’m tired of hearing this narcissistic tit.

They can’t even thank someone for sending him some interesting socks without turning it into it being all about Shane. Hannah cuts in to “remind” Shane that they got the socks a while ago and something- but oh!! She gets cut off by Shane as she typically does.

Watch her face the whole time he’s talking... idk about y’all but between the “kissing” video and this tit... I think she’s feeling over him these days.
I know she has to fake her annoyance for the skit or whatever, but that tit looked real easy to me. Haha

How is this entertaining or informative? Dodos...

Reactions: 5
I couldn’t make it past the intro to this video.
Idc if it’s scripted or not, Shane is rude af and I’m tired of hearing this narcissistic tit.

They can’t even thank someone for sending him some interesting socks without turning it into it being all about Shane. Hannah cuts in to “remind” Shane that they got the socks a while ago and something- but oh!! She gets cut off by Shane as she typically does.

Watch her face the whole time he’s talking... idk about y’all but between the “kissing” video and this tit... I think she’s feeling over him these days.
I know she has to fake her annoyance for the skit or whatever, but that tit looked real easy to me. Haha

How is this entertaining or informative? Dodos...

View attachment 121123

From 0:05-0:09 her face looks really annoyed. I don't know if this is an act. I truly don't know how she can deal with being quarantined with Shane, his mucus, and a bunch of household chores.

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Exactly. There were studies done saying that men would leave their wives if they ever got really sick/disabled and women wouldn't do that in reverse! They'd stick by their husbands and care for them. Men are more selfish, self-centered and not that nurturing in general. There was a quote going around twitter saying "I know sexuality isn't a choice - because I'm still attracted to men." 😆
That may have been the results of some poll, but in defense of good men everywhere, I personally know 5 men who have stuck around and lovingly cared for their wives when they became incapacitated. In general if faced with that reality, men may be more likely to leave a marriage than women, but plenty of men haven't left their wives. It's called "for better or worse" for a reason, and I've seen plenty of men who honored their vows.

From 0:05-0:09 her face looks really annoyed. I don't know if this is an act. I truly don't know how she can deal with being quarantined with Shane, his mucus, and a bunch of household chores.
I couldn't think of anything worse than having to listen to thst gravely phlegmy voice for the rest of you're life Having to be bossed about by w narcissist big baby no thanks

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Literally waiting on him hand and foot for every single need he has.

• Sad
Literally waiting on him hand and foot for every single need he has.
She must not love herself or think much of herself to be in a toxic relationship like they have I feel sorry for her settling for this kind of "love" I am sure most of us when we were younger settled at the time for a toxic love thinking that's what love was about ... why hasn't someone been honest with her instead of enabling this tit show

She must not love herself or think much of herself to be in a toxic relationship like they have I feel sorry for her settling for this kind of "love" I am sure most of us when we were younger settled at the time for a toxic love thinking that's what love was about ... why hasn't someone been honest with her instead of enabling this tit show
Maybe Shane's parents are glad for the break and I have wondered about Hannah's dad. He either hates to be on video or he wants no part of this tit show.

Maybe Shane's parents are glad for the break and I have wondered about Hannah's dad. He either hates to be on video or he wants no part of this tit show.
I get the vibes from Hannah's dad he's really sad that she's settled for that life obviously as parents they must of dreamed hannah would find a partner that could protect her and
Look after her and love her must be hard for him to see her with a bullying man child imagine what Shane is like when the camera are off if he's being bossy on camera I'm sure off camera it's worse

• Sad
Reactions: 3
I get the vibes from Hannah's dad he's really sad that she's settled for that life obviously as parents they must of dreamed hannah would find a partner that could protect her and
Look after her and love her must be hard for him to see her with a bullying man child imagine what Shane is like when the camera are off if he's being bossy on camera I'm sure off camera it's worse
People can only be pushed so far...he could push too far one day and Hannah may be on the rag and tell him to duck off and feed himself, take himself to the bathroom or whatever.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
People can only be pushed so far...he could push too far one day and Hannah may be on the rag and tell him to duck off and feed himself, take himself to the bathroom or whatever.
Damn can you imagine having period pains and having to deal with him watching his videos is enough never mind living with him listening to that voice and his jokes and how he makes EVERYTHING about himself damn he is so arrogant I don't even know why he's nothing special

• Angry
I literally signed up just so I could comment on this thread. I’ve been searching to see if anyone else thinks it’s fake too and I’m so glad I’ve found y’all and that this is active. I feel like I have a unique perspective on this type of relationship because I was once with a quadriplegic man who reminds me so much of Shane that I feel like I’m looking at clips of my past life when I watch their videos. I was about 19 or 20 years old at the time I met him through mutual friends. I was a complete emotional wreck at the time due to other life events I was coping with along with getting a handle on my bipolar depression. We’d hang out occasionally and he was hilarious, would listen to me, and was always just trying to do nice things for me when he could. Truthfully, I had never really had a person in my life where I felt that they were there for me that way. I was vulnerable and he was persistent in pursuing me. At first I didn’t have any responsibilities for his care and it was a novel experience and I probably didn’t mind the extra attention I was getting when people would ask me about the situation. We were together for about 2.5 years and as soon as I came around his family basically stopped helping take care of him. He had some money from the settlement associated with his accident and could afford to hire care but always justified why he needed to save that money for other things. Honestly, he just didn’t want to spend any of his money to spare the emotions and bodies of the people around him. Once I moved in to help care for him, he really started putting me down and was just super controlling (similar to Shane). He would make comments about my weight, where I was if I wasn’t home straight away, and compare me to other people who he thought were more attractive all the time. Finally one day we got in a fight and he said “well if you’re so miserable here then why don’t you just leave” and he didn’t have to tell me twice. I packed as much of my tit as I could and got in the car and never looked back. I wouldn’t be surprised if Hannah has a similar reaction one day. I’m telling you guys, you can’t dedicate your life to caring for someone that way AND want to continue to have sex with them at the end of the day. She will end up feeling resentful for the things he cannot do (May that be right or wrong) and it’ll build up until she cracks. I’m 26 today and still feel like that part of my life is like a movie and not my own. It makes me realize how people slip into abusive and controlling situations and they don’t even realize it.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
I fully understand Shane. He is severely disabled. Alot of his life has been lived as the life of a extremely sheltered child. You get humor, perspective and character from socialization and life experience. Where would be get that? Boot camp? Hiking the Appalachian Trail? Bar fights? Heart break from a long term high-school sweet heart? Where would he learn proper social skills? All of the people that flock to him to have long deep conversations about the shared experiences we all relate to? I don't think he is saying comments to be dominanting i think he is awkward with alot less reference points that we all take for granted. I don't think he is a narcissist i think he has used his social skills as much as his legs, sadly. He is what I would expect. I would do the same thing. If I were severely disabled with NO dating chances I would date anyone I could much less an attractive woman that would accept me. That i understand. Hannah is the creepy one. To seek out and be attracted to a sex less relationship with a broken toddler is twisted to the extreme. There is some very creepy oddness going on with her. Her entire life is the Tom Cruise David letterman interview. I would bet that if you surveyed high-school classmates, ex's and roommates you would hear "cat tit crazy" more than once.

I literally signed up just so I could comment on this thread. I’ve been searching to see if anyone else thinks it’s fake too and I’m so glad I’ve found y’all and that this is active. I feel like I have a unique perspective on this type of relationship because I was once with a quadriplegic man who reminds me so much of Shane that I feel like I’m looking at clips of my past life when I watch their videos. I was about 19 or 20 years old at the time I met him through mutual friends. I was a complete emotional wreck at the time due to other life events I was coping with along with getting a handle on my bipolar depression. We’d hang out occasionally and he was hilarious, would listen to me, and was always just trying to do nice things for me when he could. Truthfully, I had never really had a person in my life where I felt that they were there for me that way. I was vulnerable and he was persistent in pursuing me. At first I didn’t have any responsibilities for his care and it was a novel experience and I probably didn’t mind the extra attention I was getting when people would ask me about the situation. We were together for about 2.5 years and as soon as I came around his family basically stopped helping take care of him. He had some money from the settlement associated with his accident and could afford to hire care but always justified why he needed to save that money for other things. Honestly, he just didn’t want to spend any of his money to spare the emotions and bodies of the people around him. Once I moved in to help care for him, he really started putting me down and was just super controlling (similar to Shane). He would make comments about my weight, where I was if I wasn’t home straight away, and compare me to other people who he thought were more attractive all the time. Finally one day we got in a fight and he said “well if you’re so miserable here then why don’t you just leave” and he didn’t have to tell me twice. I packed as much of my tit as I could and got in the car and never looked back. I wouldn’t be surprised if Hannah has a similar reaction one day. I’m telling you guys, you can’t dedicate your life to caring for someone that way AND want to continue to have sex with them at the end of the day. She will end up feeling resentful for the things he cannot do (May that be right or wrong) and it’ll build up until she cracks. I’m 26 today and still feel like that part of my life is like a movie and not my own. It makes me realize how people slip into abusive and controlling situations and they don’t even realize it.
Thank you for joining and sharing with us. I’m glad you were able to leave that situation. I hope you’re doing better these days.

Reactions: 1
I'm sorry you had to go through that lovely :( it does sound exactly like what Shane is doing he could so easily afford carers to take the burden off I know I wouldn't want to be a burden on my partner so I would get carers if I was in that situation because I don't think you can mix a romantic relationship with a work relationship 24/7 there needs to be some sort of break as it's bound to break down quicker than it would if you wasn't caring for that person and I know hannah says she finds his care a breeze but the day will come when it hits her what if she's tired or ill or has other problems going on it may seem a breeze right now but it won't always be the case Shane does seem emotional abusive I' just go by his tone and body language and I am good at reading people as having being in a emotional abusive relationship you see the signs that guy is very intelligent he may not have good social skills but he knows what he's doing he wants to be the man and have all the power which physically he doesn't so he has to boss hannah around and degrade her to feel the big man Shane you're a dick end of hannah could do so much better and he knows it plus Shane has had people letting him have his own way his whole life he knows how to manipulate people and feel sorry for him because of his condition

I fully understand Shane. He is severely disabled. Alot of his life has been lived as the life of a extremely sheltered child. You get humor, perspective and character from socialization and life experience. Where would be get that? Boot camp? Hiking the Appalachian Trail? Bar fights? Heart break from a long term high-school sweet heart? Where would he learn proper social skills? All of the people that flock to him to have long deep conversations about the shared experiences we all relate to? I don't think he is saying comments to be dominanting i think he is awkward with alot less reference points that we all take for granted. I don't think he is a narcissist i think he has used his social skills as much as his legs, sadly. He is what I would expect. I would do the same thing. If I were severely disabled with NO dating chances I would date anyone I could much less an attractive woman that would accept me. That i understand. Hannah is the creepy one. To seek out and be attracted to a sex less relationship with a broken toddler is twisted to the extreme. There is some very creepy oddness going on with her. Her entire life is the Tom Cruise David letterman interview. I would bet that if you surveyed high-school classmates, ex's and roommates you would hear "cat tit crazy" more than once.
Our personalities are comprised of our experiences so I am sure you are right about Shane and his lack of reference points. I mean, hell's bells when he went through puberty and had strong urges he couldn't even masturbate! That would make you a snarky person.

I believe Hannah was mucho odd...very weird. But Shane is hateful, a smart ass and downright crude at times, I am quite sure people have made him aware of it...he just doesn't care.

Wow! Welcome to the thread. I am so glad you were able to get out of that situation. I'm glad you didn't waste your life like Hannah is doing ❤

Shane is definitely odd. He is acts like an elementary school child. But there is some genuinely twisted stuff going on in Hannah. She saw that, was turned on by it and hit on him. If she were a man and a neighbor I would feel uncomfortable living next to her. She is attracted to what Shane's conditions.

Our personalities are comprised of our experiences so I am sure you are right about Shane and his lack of reference points. I mean, hell's bells when he went through puberty and had strong urges he couldn't even masturbate! That would make you a snarky person.

I believe Hannah was mucho odd...very weird. But Shane is hateful, a smart ass and downright crude at times, I am quite sure people have made him aware of it...he just doesn't care.
If a guy who has been confined to a chair since 2 years old, has never (and could never) masturbate, and has a dating pool of VERY few people, gets a girlfriend who looks like a model, does the sex thing for him, and who does everything except breathe for him, I would think he would literally treat her like the queen of paradise.

This is where it is evident that Hannah has no self esteem. What girl with pride is going to accept a man talking to her like that?Not to mention posting videos of it to share it with the world!

I'm sure the silly commenters on their videos telling Shane how "you and hannah ever break up, call me", "I would marry Shane in a heartbeat", etc have surely gotten to his head. I'm sure his ego has been inflated even more by his fans.

The reality is that VERY few women would be willing to do what hannah is doing. Even other devotees would probably at least want a guy with some level of hand and arm movement that can feed himself.

Shane is definitely odd. He is acts like an elementary school child. But there is some genuinely twisted stuff going on in Hannah. She saw that, was turned on by it and hit on him. If she were a man and a neighbor I would feel uncomfortable living next to her. She is attracted to what Shane's conditions.
Lately I've been wondering if she was specifically looking for a disabled boyfriend when she found him. Looking through documentaries of disabled men was like looking at eharmony profiles for her and she found one she thought was cute and reached out. Perhaps she reached out to multiple people that day.

Reactions: 8
He had some money from the settlement associated with his accident and could afford to hire care but always justified why he needed to save that money for other things. Honestly, he just didn’t want to spend any of his money to spare the emotions and bodies of the people around him.
Your post was really insightful but this was the most interesting thing to me. It hadn’t occurred to me before that Shane is just too much of a skinflint to spend money on care.

You’re right. He’s had to live a very sheltered life even though he tries to project a completely different image.

Reactions: 4
Your post was really insightful but this was the most interesting thing to me. It hadn’t occurred to me before that Shane is just too much of a skinflint to spend money on care.

You’re right. He’s had to live a very sheltered life even though he tries to project a completely different image.
There is so much adaptive equipment that would be a huge help for Hannah. I don't know which one or both prefer she carry him like a baby, hold his head up while driving, feeding him...there are things that could eliminate some of that. Then again...the fans think Hannah is such an angel...such a saint for all she does for poor Shane.

nutcases....

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.