Squirmy and Grubs #10 Brami Babe & the Insufferable Gnome: Sweatin' with the Moldies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It looks like S and G pay for Facebook and other social media advertisements for their Youtube channel to randomly display in people's social media accounts. I'm not sure how internet ads work, but it looks like people don't even have to be subscribers of S and G to receive the ads. The video they sent you in an ad is definitely a year or so ago. Welcome to the forum :)!
So I thought that might be the case, however when I go to their Facebook page these videos are being posted as though they’re current events when in fact it’s all stuff that happened a year ago.
New “room mates”
New house
Shane’s “oral surgery” formerly known as a tooth extraction.

Anyway, on another note. I refuse to believe that their house doesn’t look like a damn medical supply store “behind the scenes”. In my job I have looked after a lot of young people with SMA and other degenerative muscular conditions of varying severity.

Now I know not everyone with the same condition will follow the same course of illness but even into late teens these kids are starting to struggle and it’s not uncommon for things like tube feeds, cough assist & suction machines, CPAP or another type of non-invasive ventilation to start making an appearance in one’s life.
I really struggle to believe that he isn’t having any sort of respiratory physio on a regular basis. His inability to effectively cough combined with significantly restricted movement means he’ll be a pneumonia waiting to happen. Someone has to be helping him clear all that gunk.

Not to mention his breathing. We’ve all seen how much of an effort it is for him when he’s talking etc. That situation worsens when people with these conditions are sleeping, which is why a lot of them commonly first start off using NIV at night. It encourages proper expansion of the lungs which helps prevent a build of carbon dioxide. If that isn’t happening for someone they start to retain co2 which leads to migraines, fatigue and a generally feeling of crappiness.

He also can’t eat effectively, he’s admitted that himself in the past. He will be getting to a stage where he can’t swallow safely either (he may already be, and just massively in denial - from what we’ve all seen, that’s not outside the realms of possibility). So not only does eating not adequately sustain the body’s requirements, but it also becomes a hazard.

None of it adds up, but then you guys already know that.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I thought that was funny, too! Also interesting is the view count on the video in the pic. They released this video after a 2 week absence and they’re only at 84k views?! That’s less than 10% of their subscribers which is pathetic. If you figure that at least a portion of those views are hate watchers, then things are looking really bad for their channel . No wonder they signed with a talent agency. They’re going to need revenue from both of Hannah’s ass cheeks to pay for their lifestyle.
Okay, which one of you left this comment on their latest vid? Inquiring minds want to know! WHAT exactly IS their talent? Well, at least in addition to grifting, calling out "ableism" which there's apparently an epidemic of these days, frequenting $$$$$ restaurants & ordering spreads of expensive food, any one of which... no miracle required... would feed the biblical 5,000, but none of which Shane can eat, and of course, the Brami Babe flaunting her "assets" to the voyeuristic Patreon set? Other than those things. :unsure:

Dave Johnson
7 hours ago
A talent agency? Errr... ???

ETA: And using the word "like" every 3rd word out of their mouths... w/ a Minnesota accent. The S&G "BOE... well of Stupid." (Google "Diamond and Silk" for context.)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
So I thought that might be the case, however when I go to their Facebook page these videos are being posted as though they’re current events when in fact it’s all stuff that happened a year ago.
New “room mates”
New house
Shane’s “oral surgery” formerly known as a tooth extraction.

Anyway, on another note. I refuse to believe that their house doesn’t look like a damn medical supply store “behind the scenes”. In my job I have looked after a lot of young people with SMA and other degenerative muscular conditions of varying severity.

Now I know not everyone with the same condition will follow the same course of illness but even into late teens these kids are starting to struggle and it’s not uncommon for things like tube feeds, cough assist & suction machines, CPAP or another type of non-invasive ventilation to start making an appearance in one’s life.
I really struggle to believe that he isn’t having any sort of respiratory physio on a regular basis. His inability to effectively cough combined with significantly restricted movement means he’ll be a pneumonia waiting to happen. Someone has to be helping him clear all that gunk.

Not to mention his breathing. We’ve all seen how much of an effort it is for him when he’s talking etc. That situation worsens when people with these conditions are sleeping, which is why a lot of them commonly first start off using NIV at night. It encourages proper expansion of the lungs which helps prevent a build of carbon dioxide. If that isn’t happening for someone they start to retain co2 which leads to migraines, fatigue and a generally feeling of crappiness.

He also can’t eat effectively, he’s admitted that himself in the past. He will be getting to a stage where he can’t swallow safely either (he may already be, and just massively in denial - from what we’ve all seen, that’s not outside the realms of possibility). So not only does eating not adequately sustain the body’s requirements, but it also becomes a hazard.

None of it adds up, but then you guys already know that.
You're right- it seems like they're changing titles to look new as clickbait to rope in Facebook users! Thank you for your input- your points definitely show that S and G keep up appearances on Youtube to minimize Shane's condition and care needs to his fans. Why can't they just be honest?! They can't have it both ways- they want to sensationalize and objectify Shane's disability, but not go into depth at all about his mortality or extensive care needs. I think what I truly dislike the most about Youtube couples in general is that they're only showing carefully curated segments of their lives that are always happy and carefree with sponsored ads spliced in- a cherry-picked, branded, artificial reality that's shat out in weekly segments to impressionable young viewers.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
God, they are not just terrible human beings, but also really fecking lazy when it comes to content creation. They mention in their last video that they are now starting to move towards making short reels/content like the tick toks etc, which i suspected. Cashing in on Hannah's tits and ass I see!

However, on top of that they are just poor at what they do. The videos they used to do were at least somewhat interesting from an accessibility point of view with regards to showing the practicalities of travelling with someone as disabled as Shane, but they cant even be arsed to do that anymore. They just went on a multi-state trip and literally made zero content on it! Instead they just set up a tripod and sit boring as feck talking about their trip. No wonder they are having to branch out because the content is scraping the barrel. You would think after being in a pendemic and practically house bound for the best part of two years that they would actually want to document what little interesting content they have, but nope!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
That might just be the creepiest Shane picture to date! It looks like some weird wax sculpture. 😂

• Haha
A wax sculpture of a creepy ventriloquist's dummy 😂

Note: I originally wrote s p a z z y instead of creepy, but it was blanked out with astericks. Is that a bad word on Tattle or something?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
And don’t forget the never ending wedding content, bc tHeY’rE mARRieD and Hannah is his WIFE! And she’s hot! Omg are you shocked Shane has a hot wife? ABLEIST! Also, Shane continues to be unable to take a normal pic.
"Grub's Slurp Durp"

First of all, Shane is extremely immature for someone about to turn 30. Painfully, cringe-worthy immature. Second, if you're going to make up a stupid name, at least make it more or less grammatically correct. So... "Grubs' Slurp Durp" or Grubs's Slurp Durp, unless Shane is going by just "Grub" now.

• Haha
And, above all, you're ableist if you don't believe that Shane's just a normal guy who happens to use a wheelchair but can still eat massive spreads of expensive food (or Hello Fresh... which is still expensive food) and toss back adult beverages with abandon while his HOT WIFE shamelessly displays her T&A to the www.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
A wax sculpture of a creepy ventriloquist's dummy 😂

Note: I originally wrote s p a z z y instead of creepy, but it was blanked out with astericks. Is that a bad word on Tattle or something?
Might be a cultural difference (not sure where you are from but I in the UK) but here its a derogatory slur for disabled - something akin to calling someone a 'r e t a r d '

Reactions: 13
Might be a cultural difference (not sure where you are from but I in the UK) but here its a derogatory slur for disabled - something akin to calling someone a 'r e t a r d '
Thank you, @boredawn! I had no idea. I can see why it was censored then. I'm in Canada, and a "s p a z" here is like a hyper, overly excited goofy person (which is what I was referring to for Shane with that annoying, crazed look on his face) or someone who loses their temper easily.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
That drink name is so cringe and not even clever. He is so NOT clever. I hate it when they talk and he tries to be funny and witty and Hannah rolls her eyes like she is surprised by what he says or something, it's so stupid and forced. They really don't make content anymore, just stupid bandwagon TikTok shorts. Also, if they did a speaking engagement on their Vaca, why not put THAT online? Or do a behind the scenes?

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Absolutely asinine. Another showcase of how demented this "coupling" is, and they look like idiots. Sometimes I'm slightly second-hand embarrassed for her carrying on like this. On one hand, she's in a motherly role, holding him like a 4 month old baby and swaying him around; but then she also has such masculine energy when she's with him, being his carrier and protector. He always insists they are living their "dream life". I can tell he is, but she must think that besides the money, there has to be more to life than this. No one has ever dreamed of carrying their slobbering, mouthy husband around like an infant and wiping his ass. Makes me shake my head, like when she pretends marrying that squid is a fairytale come true. Just no.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 10
How often does someone really come up to them and say something? I can see it happening once or twice maybe, but as often as they tell these stories?! People might stare, or kids might point, but that's usually the extent of it. Maybe I just live in PA where that doesn't happen, but I can't recall ever seeing someone go up to a severely disabled person, and either ask questions about their disability, or say something rude/bizarre. Does this actually happen a lot? Can anyone attest to this?
My boyfriend has a prosthetic leg and the amount of random people who come up to him when he’s wearing shorts and ask what happened is actually staggering. We live in the UK and honestly I’m shocked by the amount of people who think it’s any of their business

• Wow
Reactions: 12
That is so dangerous for some TikTok likes. Had she dropped him he would shatter, who's bright idea was this? They are not creative or talented enough to make actual content, so they do these dumb TikTok routines.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
That is so dangerous for some TikTok likes. Had she dropped him he would shatter, who's bright idea was this? They are not creative or talented enough to make actual content, so they do these dumb TikTok routines.
Agreed. It would have still been completely irresponsible if they were on a carpeted floor, but Hannah holding Shane, swinging him around so wildly over a hardwood floor, crosses every line there is. About the only flooring less forgiving if you drop someone on his head on it is ceramic tile. It sounded like it was Shane's idea, but that doesn't excuse Hannah's total lack of judgment. Makes me wonder if he would have "allowed" her to decline participating in the "challenge" or if he's got his thumb so squarely on her neck that she didn't believe she could refuse. I wonder what his parents think.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.