Squirmy and Grubs #10 Brami Babe & the Insufferable Gnome: Sweatin' with the Moldies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Please, Shane, do show us next time how you contributed to making the fish tacos (that Andrew helped you make, like he "helps" you drive) and how you made the rice all by yourself. If he actually did with his Jaco arm, that would be content people would be interested in. But chances are he was just "hELpiNg HeLpInG"

Attachments

Reactions: 7
Please, Shane, do show us next time how you contributed to making the fish tacos (that Andrew helped you make, like he "helps" you drive) and how you made the rice all by yourself. If he actually did with his Jaco arm, that would be content people would be interested in. But chances are he was just "hELpiNg HeLpInG"
There surely isn’t ANYBODY who believes he made that rice?

And let me guess. As usual they didn't show Shane eating a single morsel off that plate of food. I'm not a big seafood fan anyway, but I love good Tex-Mex, and just the thought of "fish tacos" is repulsive to me. But hey, to each his own! And yes, it would have been interesting to see just what Shane did to "help." Maybe with the Jaco arm he could pull off boiling a pan of rice, but since Hannah can't be bothered to charge and reconnect that $50,000 piece of equipment to Shane's chair, we rarely see his chair with it attached and only a handful of times them showing him using it. This technological marvel was supposed to transform his life! They fought his insurance company to cover the cost, but his insurance finally came through. If he's not going to use it I bet there are a lot of SMA and other people with mobility issues who would be thrilled beyond belief to use it! Why don't they just gift it to a deserving person who would actually use it? They could even profit by writing it off as a charitable tax deduction.

And let me guess. As usual they didn't show Shane eating a single morsel off that plate of food. I'm not a big seafood fan anyway, but I love good Tex-Mex, and just the thought of "fish tacos" is repulsive to me. But hey, to each his own! And yes, it would have been interesting to see just what Shane did to "help." Maybe with the Jaco arm he could pull off boiling a pan of rice, but since Hannah can't be bothered to charge and reconnect that $50,000 piece of equipment to Shane's chair, we rarely see his chair with it attached. This technological marvel was supposed to transform his life! If he's not going to use it I bet there are a lot of SMA and other people with mobility issues who would be thrilled beyond belief to use it! Why don't they just gift it to a deserving person who t it off as a charitable tax deduction. And why is he still not using his new wheelchair that they made such a fuss over? I remember they had to make some tweaks to the cushions and all, but it seems like they've had long enough to finish it.

And let me guess. As usual they didn't show Shane eating a single morsel off that plate of food. I'm not a big seafood fan anyway, but I love good Tex-Mex, and just the thought of "fish tacos" is repulsive to me. But hey, to each his own! And yes, it would have been interesting to see just what Shane did to "help." Maybe with the Jaco arm he could pull off boiling a pan of rice, but since Hannah can't be bothered to charge and reconnect that $50,000 piece of equipment to Shane's chair, we rarely see his chair with it attached. This technological marvel was supposed to transform his life! If he's not going to use it I bet there are a lot of SMA and other people with mobility issues who would be thrilled beyond belief to use it! Why don't they just gift it to a deserving person who t it off as a charitable tax deduction. And why is he still not using his new wheelchair that they made such a fuss over? I remember they had to make some tweaks to the cushions and all, but it seems like they've had long enough to finish it.

What the actual heck is going on with this site? My last comment TRIPLE-POSTED! Half the time I get an "Oops! Something went wrong." message when I click on the reaction links.

Testing.

Sorry, it won't let me edit out the extra copies of my message.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Speaking of expensive assistive devices collecting dust, what happened to his $120K Rolls Royce of a wheelchair that he was pissed he had to pay $5K out of pocket for? After racing it down the street in one video, we only see him in his old, filthy, tattered jalopy chair - complete with soiled yellow rag and harness, makeshift headrest, and duct tape. Total slob, and like an entitled brat, throwing tantrums for a toy they don't want anymore as soon as they get it. His new chair would be an absolute dream come true for any of his disabled followers, yet it's cast aside like his Jaco arm. Such a terrible waste.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Ok so I finally registered here after lurking for some time just to write this: I played a S&G video for my friend and when he started making gurgling sounds, she started gagging. I mean it literally - she sat on the floor gagging a few times like someone about to puke 😂! She said she could hear the mucus gurgling! I cried from laughing.

Btw, a new T&A video but hey NO it's about the veins in her legs 🙃

• Haha
  • Sad
I understand his need to be useful, like he made the rice, we all know he didn't, because he can't physically make anything. Maybe Hannah made it, and she is an extension of him? Like he told her what to do? But how would he know how to cook rice, he's never cooked anything. I think his whole life he just wanted to be his brother, able bodied and tall. So the family recognized that and told him he was helping, like they can't do stuff without him. Idk, it's a weird dynamic and honestly hurts the public more than it helps. Like if disabled people see that post that he "made" the rice, they might think, well why can't I do that? If Shane can, and he is completely disabled, then why can't I? If he was honest, like, look what was made for me, I'm so grateful, I can't help physically, but I was in the kitchen keeping people company while they cooked and that's all I can do. I think the honesty would be refreshing.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I understand his need to be useful, like he made the rice, we all know he didn't, because he can't physically make anything. Maybe Hannah made it, and she is an extension of him? Like he told her what to do? But how would he know how to cook rice, he's never cooked anything. I think his whole life he just wanted to be his brother, able bodied and tall. So the family recognized that and told him he was helping, like they can't do stuff without him. Idk, it's a weird dynamic and honestly hurts the public more than it helps. Like if disabled people see that post that he "made" the rice, they might think, well why can't I do that? If Shane can, and he is completely disabled, then why can't I? If he was honest, like, look what was made for me, I'm so grateful, I can't help physically, but I was in the kitchen keeping people company while they cooked and that's all I can do. I think the honesty would be refreshing.
We all know that Shane is physically limited, but there is no reason that he can't contribute in the kitchen. He could be the one to come up with new recipes and be the hero for coming up with new meals that the others could prepare! None of them seem to focus on what Shane could do, they only focus on false narratives.

• Heart
  • Haha
Completely agree. They’re seemingly obsessed with making Shane look “normal” as in, he can and does do anything anyone can, just in a wheelchair. That seems so “ableist” to me, like they have to pretend there is nothing different about Shane and how he goes about his life to show everyone his life has value. Isn’t the true value in the diversity of experiences, and learning how people cope with challenges and live a rich and fulfilling life? I really have no idea what their message is supposed to be anymore.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
We all know that Shane is physically limited, but there is no reason that he can't contribute in the kitchen. He could be the one to come up with new recipes and be the hero for coming up with new meals that the others could prepare! None of them seem to focus on what Shane could do, they only focus on false narratives.
You're right. Their entire channel now is just fake, false narrative like you say. Once you lie about one thing people lose trust in anything else you might have to say. Even if it might be the truth. Shane could totally research recipes and do the meal planning or even do the most basic task of keeping someone company whilst cooking as his contribution rather than him watching TV or being on the internet whilst Hannah is in the kitchen. But oh no thats not what a 'normal' person would do so Shane can't have that. The people who still wwtxh their channel and believe what they come out with are delusional at this point.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Maybe I have a cold, dead heart, but I don't feel bad for him in regards to him living apart from his family. He chose that path for his ego and career, but primarily his ego. It's also a way for him to prove to himself and the world that he can "be on his own". I don't fully blame Hannah. Although their narrative is that she contacted him first, I believe he was actively seeking a blonde brami babe to fill Anna's place so his "show" could go on. She just happened to be a socially inept, sexually avoidant nut who is codependent with her shrewd businesswoman mother and beta male father, hence why she didn't move to Pennsylvania where Shane's primary support system is. And he felt like a big boy moving away from his family, anyways. I bet he insisted on it despite not being a great idea, like refusing all other things that are in his best interests, like physio, wrist splints, standing frame, etc. He was a little tit head before - manipulative, narcissistic, belittling, etc (read his first book and old blogs) but it's definitely been amplified since he's curated everything to form his "dream life" and found a way to successfully grift. I feel he has no reason to lose contact with his old friends, other than him wanting to hide the real dynamics behind his "marriage" and business. He's not authentic and can't relate to them anymore.
I can see his family loves and cares for him immeasurably. However, Jon Burcaw is 200% on board with the scam and attention, which includes Hannah. I can feel his mom is not. It probably breaks her heart to see what is really going on and how much Shane has deteriorated despite his material gains, which is certainly the Aylwards' fault since he is in their care.
I like his brother; he and Shane seem to have a great rapport. But since Andrew is the better looking/stronger/able bodied one, it probably gives Shane satisfaction being the wealthier, more "successful" one with a hotter "wife" (not my opinion of her, but remember the AVERAGE/basic person would find her very attractive).
All that being said, I actually (and accidentally, lol) watched the entirety of their last video because of the animals and other sights. It helped not hearing Shane gurgling on his lung butter and Hannah drawling out a dull story through the whole thing, like they usually do.
Yeah, I agree that Shane moved away with hannah in part to 'Prove' he could live independently.... Well independent of his parents and dependent on Hannah. It goes back to all the stuff posted with regards to that damn rice - delusional about his actual capacity and what independence really looks like. Does he genuinely believe that people for it? Or, maybe their followers actually do because they too share in the delusion.

However, when I mentioned being upset by the thought of Shane abandoning his family I really mean I feel bad from the families perspective. They have worked themselves to the bone to give him every opportunity possible on life, and now rather than lose him to his health conditions they lost him to Hannah. Christ, his poor brother considered not moving for college he was that dedicated, and now he sees them once a year. I mean these guys are self employed so they create their own schedule, they could visit soooooo much more often to help maintain that family bond, and they don't. I find that truly strange and I bet deep down that while they wish him every success in life, they are probably deeply hurt that decision. The family obviously came last week, and I think they will visited last year around the same time for Shane's birthday...so those two are so bleeping distasteful that they can't even make the effort for them to do the trip, instead the family members with regular jobs have to use up their value holidays from work to visit those two.

BTW, they are literally on this thread on a day to day basis. Everytime we mention something its addressed in the vlog - this time it was them saying that their last video was 'some of their best ever work' ( I'm paraphrasing). Funny that after we all discussed that it was a better quality output than they have had for some time. The video before that was Shane's mum talking, right after had discussed how she never speaks the week before the blog. It happens constantly. Lol with the video they must have been like 'christ, those fuckers hate us so if they complimented the video is must be Oscar worthy, we're genuises'

• Heart
Reactions: 11
The comment bot moved onto other channels thank goodness, now the comment section is wonderfuly full of people tearing into Shane for lying about the definition of palliative care and making a clickbait title and thumbnail. In the video before, people confronted him about using a word wrong. He seems to be in mental and physical decline, I am not going to say he is to blame because home staff, Hannah, Liz, and George could abuse him off camera and I don't know for sure if his parents had the right to force him to do therapies and wear equipment but it seems like he is to blame.
I am seeing posts about this site acting up so I apologize if this posts x number of times.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Hannah now shilling life insurance on Instagram. At first I was like that’s so weird, she’s 26 but maybe this is actually one of their more sensible partnerships. She wants Shane to be able to hire caregivers if something terrible happens to her, in her typical wooden, very scripted promotion style. And they have a talent agent?! Alex Trebek (RIP) she is not.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Hannah now shilling life insurance on Instagram. At first I was like that’s so weird, she’s 26 but maybe this is actually one of their more sensible partnerships. She wants Shane to be able to hire caregivers if something terrible happens to her, in her typical wooden, very scripted promotion style. And they have a talent agent?! Alex Trebek (RIP) she is not.
Woah what they’re hiring caregivers

Reactions: 2
On IG, on their story- take a look at both of their accounts. So on Hannah's there is a pic of them at some restaurant in NY, and the food is scattered around, and there is a burger with bites out of it in the right corner. Then on Shane's story, he has a pic of the same burger, but the angle makes it look like he was eating it, but he obviously wasn't, because it's in a different place in Hannah's pic. Which shows that they just order the food and probably take notes to make it look like Shane eats, when they bring him some applesauce to eat in the diaper bag. And of course there is a full beer in front of him, because he's a beer drinker guys...funny how the straw is missing though?

• Heart
I think they'd win me over a little bit if they rolled with the comical food pairings for Shane: maybe a boba tea drink with multiple choking hazard toppings or a Vietnamese sandwich on a super crisp baguette looking half-eaten. It's the outright lying, posturing, and editing that doesn't do anything to positively represent Shane's disability. They prop him up at restaurants like he's the perpetually comatose/animated movements dad on Strangers with Candy! Except Strangers with Candy is an absolutely hilarious show and S and G's heavy-handed, one-dimensional humor puts me to sleep.

Reactions: 5
Totally agree, like who are they kidding with this stuff? We know he can't eat, and how awesome would it be if they addressed that instead of pretending he goes out and eats burgers every night. Just like them having a baby, it's just for views and they think pretending he's normal is disability advocacy.

• Heart
Holy tit I haven't been around in a while and just came to see what has been happening.
Shane looks REALLY skinny and sick!
Hannah looks as creepy as always

Reactions: 8
On IG, on their story- take a look at both of their accounts. So on Hannah's there is a pic of them at some restaurant in NY, and the food is scattered around, and there is a burger with bites out of it in the right corner. Then on Shane's story, he has a pic of the same burger, but the angle makes it look like he was eating it, but he obviously wasn't, because it's in a different place in Hannah's pic. Which shows that they just order the food and probably take notes to make it look like Shane eats, when they bring him some applesauce to eat in the diaper bag. And of course there is a full beer in front of him, because he's a beer drinker guys...funny how the straw is missing though?
I couldn't find the photos on IG you're talking about, but it sounds typical. I did notice the video they did for "dance moves for interabled couples at the club." Yeah, boy! It's all fun and games until Hannah's foot gets run over by Shane's 385-pound wheelchair (closer to 450 pounds with Shane in it).

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.