Squid Game - Netflix

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just finished binging this!! Alice in borderland is one of my favourite ever shows and I love any kind of death game premise (hence my danganronpa icon 😂) so I was very hyped. I prefer Alice but still thought it was a great watch.

The first game was my favourite, it was so chilling when the first person got shot, people started panicking and then it became a blood bath.

I found episode 2 a bit slow because I’m impatient and wanted more challenges, but I liked how they actually let everyone leave. I thought there would be some kind of loop hole so I liked that they actually let it happen.

I found the glass game the most tense to watch. I kept imaging myself in that situation, like even jumping from one pane to the other seemed terrifying! That game definitely seemed the most unfair as the starting player stands basically no chance. Also I wonder which number vest I would’ve picked!!

Not sure how I feel about the final episode. Beside from the awful wig, I wasn’t really a fan of the old man twist. Felt like that went of for too long.

The challenges were my favourite part so I’d be excited to see what they come up with if there was to be a second season.

also I’m in love with the undercover officer lol
You must like Battle Royale then. One of my favourite films

Reactions: 3
Just started episode one. Didnt think id like it with it being dubbed in English but its actually pretty good.

Reactions: 1
I’m buzzing to start Alice in borderland, hopefully start it Friday night as a treat 🤣
I see squid game has been voted the best tv series on Netflix or something?

I’m buzzing to start Alice in borderland, hopefully start it Friday night as a treat 🤣
Is Alice in boderland on netflix? Im already loving squid game and only just finished ep 1.
The main guy reminds me of Eric Stoklin (Colleen Ballingers husband!)

Really 😂 you fancy him?

The curly hair woman scares me.
I like her but not the voice whos dubbing her 😂

Started this yesterday, on ep 7 now!
Husband finished it last night, so i need to get it watched so i can discuss with him 😂

• Haha
I like her but not the voice whos dubbing her 😂

Started this yesterday, on ep 7 now!
Husband finished it last night, so i need to get it watched so i can discuss with him 😂
I keep telling my husband to watch it but he just keeps laughing when I say squid game 😂 I think he thinks I’m having him on 😂.

ETA for those who said they were going to start watching Alice in Borderland i’d definitely recommend 👍

Reactions: 2
I watched Alice in Borderland and found it much more dull. Sorry. Until like episode 5 where they go do *********** nothing really happens

Just started episode one. Didnt think id like it with it being dubbed in English but its actually pretty good.
You can change the settings on Netflix to watch it with the original voices with subs, I preferred it that way!

I really enjoyed Squid Game, the marble game was heartbreaking! I’m watching Alice in Borderland now, so far it reminds me of a video game called The World Ends With You. I feel like most of the characters are going to die.. but maybe I’ll be wrong!

Reactions: 6
I watched Alice in Borderland and found it much more dull. Sorry. Until like episode 5 where they go do *********** nothing really happens
Really? I think the games are so much more exciting!! But then I watched Alice way before Squid Game so I feel like the expectation is already there on whichever series you watch second.

Finished squid game last night. Loved it, hope they do a 2nd season.

Just started Alice in Boderland. Ive also heard 3% is meant to be similar too, anyone seen that?

I loved squid game....but I'm really struggling with Alice in borderland, it's just so slow and not grabbing me at all. Kind of all seems pointless

Reactions: 2