Squid Game - Netflix

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I loved squid game....but I'm really struggling with Alice in borderland, it's just so slow and not grabbing me at all. Kind of all seems pointless
Which episode are you on? I found it grabbed me from the beginning and each game was exciting.

Reactions: 2
I loved squid game....but I'm really struggling with Alice in borderland, it's just so slow and not grabbing me at all. Kind of all seems pointless
I personally thought Alice In Boderland was better than Squid games.
The games are definitely better and I found I connected more with the charecters.

Reactions: 2
If you're not into it by then I guess you will never be!
I found the sheep and wolf game absolutely crazy.
Sheep and wolf game was horrific!! Made that girl seem pointless though in my opinion.

Reactions: 1
Just finished Squid Game and really enjoyed it, so starting Alice In Borderland which has been on my list to watch for so long.

Finished Squid game tonight and loved it! I definitely think I have acquired some new nightmares though 🥴🤣.

The guy who gave Gi-Hun the card in the subway at the beginning might be the most beautiful man I’ve ever seen in my life.

Edit - Googled and the actor is Gong Yoo

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Also sorry but I hated his hair at the end. Just seemed silly and added nothing (unless I’m missing something)

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Loved the old guy and that story line! The plot twist had me like whaaaaaat??! But the bit at the end on the subway, I was like "whyyyyyy??"

I also loved how naive we all were to the process of being eliminated at the beginning of the first game 😂

Reactions: 4
Just finished this series. Strangely captivating. Loved the main character. All round acting was very good.

Reactions: 5
Finished Squid game tonight and loved it! I definitely think I have acquired some new nightmares though 🥴🤣.

The guy who gave Gi-Hun the card in the subway at the beginning might be the most beautiful man I’ve ever seen in my life.

Edit - Googled and the actor is Gong Yoo
Nooo the policeman was the most beautiful man 🥰

Anyone watched 3% im on ep 6 but losing intrest quickly 🙈

Reactions: 6
Finished this yesterday after seeing so much hype everywhere. The first episode was slow, I struggled and felt it wasn’t for me but continued and glad I did. It’s bizarre but compelling. There’s so much on u tube that I feel I missed while watching . There’s a second series in 2022.

Reactions: 4
Finished this yesterday after seeing so much hype everywhere. The first episode was slow, I struggled and felt it wasn’t for me but continued and glad I did. It’s bizarre but compelling. There’s so much on u tube that I feel I missed while watching . There’s a second series in 2022.
Didnt realise they were gonna do a second series, I read an article where the writer said he hadnt planned for one.

Reactions: 3
Binged this yesterday. Really really enjoyed it but I did find it really predictable. Anyone else? I guessed almost all the major plot points. Didn’t ruin it for me though at least

Reactions: 9
Binged this yesterday. Really really enjoyed it but I did find it really predictable. Anyone else? I guessed almost all the major plot points. Didn’t ruin it for me though at least
The sender of the last card plot point threw me a little bit but I kind of had a feeling it was coming. Didn’t ruin it for me either.

Nooo the policeman was the most beautiful man 🥰

Anyone watched 3% im on ep 6 but losing intrest quickly 🙈
Not watching 3% but I guess it's not really worth trying? Haha
Sweet Home is apparently similar to Alice and Squid. I might try that soon.