spudarmy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am howling at how he bigged himself up being in the advert.. And the amount of time he was actually in it. Was not worth mentioning.

Reminds me of the scene from gavin and Stacey where mick finds a body and bigs himself to be up on the news. And pam is like 'IS THAT IT, IS THAT IT?!'

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Do they mot wash amy of the aprons or clothes? I saw them live the other day fairly early on and their clothes/aprons was absolutely filthy couldn't possibly have been just from the morning preparation

Reactions: 2
Do they mot wash amy of the aprons or clothes? I saw them live the other day fairly early on and their clothes/aprons was absolutely filthy couldn't possibly have been just from the morning preparation
They all look filthy every one of them. Gross

Reactions: 4
F18650D6-5D75-467F-A1A0-0958014AE5D9.jpeg

I hate that they use this same plastic bin to microwave the canned beans over and over without cleaning. I also noticed they use the same jug to transfer the curry and chilli all day. This is awful for food safety. I don’t know how this is allowed 😬

Reactions: 4