Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

liar liar

VIP Member
Alex Hales before he was expelled cheated on his girlfriend during a tour of the West Indies but some of the other wags where there at the time and told her who promptly dumped him.

Jos Butler’s stag do included sex toys - I can’t imagine that involved him staying faithful.

I have requested the title be changed to Partner’s.

Update - Wow that was quick by the mods.
Actually HABS & WAGS sounds good ;)

Thegreenbush96

VIP Member
I’d love to know what was going through Rory Mcilroy’s head when he found it acceptable to ring Caroline Wozniacki to break off their relationship, didn’t have the nerve to do it face to face
I don’t think she has seen him in person at all since.
Not surprising his now wife is someone with no real occupation of her own so willing to basically be able to travel with him and their baby whenever he wants them to

Thegreenbush96

VIP Member
Ah I remember reading about that Alex Hales story! He definitely gives off the vibe that he’s never quite grown up...

Jos Buttler does seem devoted to his wife but then again Instagram is no real indication 😂

One I hope isn’t a wrongun is Stuart Broad. He proposed to Mollie King from The Saturdays at the start of the year and I’ve heard she is absolutely lovely and genuine.
Instagram is very much not. In fact people who are so lovely Dovey on Instagram do sometimes come across as trying to had. His stag do just looked very sexual (partying in the red list district of Amsterdam) for a gathering of mostly married or partnered men

Last edited:
Does anyone have anything on the England cricket teams? A lot of them are married/ engaged but nearly always away from home months at a time on cricket tours... would like to think they are all faithful and don’t stray when away but you never know!