Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Thegreenbush96

VIP Member
ECB hanging ollie robinson out to dry. Over 8 years ago he wrote those tweets and yes they were wrong very wrong. He admitted his mistakes on the day he made his debut and got 4 wkts. Now an investigation and he is suspended from all cricket. Just bullshit from ECB so out of touch. He had said he will under education to understand wht he did was wrong why suspended him from all cricket? Stupid.
I can see the entire second test getting cancelled.

Reactions: 1

Emerald37

VIP Member
She must be so stupid to think he is being faithful - he was playing at Anfield on Saturday so had to literally travel back to Newcastle rather than heading home To her and the five kids living there.

Not suprised he is noisy and lasts for hours through.
Bib pity the same can't be said of his day job 🤪

• Haha
Just found out Louise is pregnant again and due on September 10th.

Also I think Jason Roy’s wife might be pregnant again - looking at recent pictures of her she seems to have a bump.
Yes Jo's is or might be missing Thursday's test so Sam Bllings is called up.
How funny they are preggers at same time 🤨 planned?

AllSeeingEye123

VIP Member
Lots of lesbian couples in Cricket......

HaloGirl

VIP Member
Jos and Louise Buttler have had another little girl called Margot. Jos will be available for the Fifth Test.

Thegreenbush96

VIP Member
He would not cheat (Broad), very desperate to settle down. He sees most of his team mates settled he wanted that with Bealey but they spilt and she went with another Cricketer from Northants I think

A little more awkward for Hales his now ex girlfriend has a sister (Harriet) who dates Jake Ball - Alex's county team mate.
Also could be the one of reasons Eoin Morgan won't pick him for England One Day squad as his now wife was close to Dannii Hales ex gf. Plus the fact he behaved like a twit
Cricketers seem to be going like Footballers in terms of settling down younger than the average age for people of their background. Rugby players still seem settle down quite late.

L3moning

VIP Member
Speaking of cricket players it was quite hilarious yesterday listening to Kathrine Sciver-Brunt trying to commentate on her wife batting in the Ashes game 😅

• Haha

Thegreenbush96

VIP Member
I’m from an area where a country cricket club is based and was involved with one of them, 10 years ago they were always out before, during and after matches! There were many girls throwing themselves at them and at lots of unknown scandal.
Those long cricket tours must be full of scandell.

Thegreenbush96

VIP Member
I know people who've been on amatuer ones, and they are bad enough lol.

Although by all accounts Rugby is worse.
Ruggy tours in the professional game tend to be shorter And not over holiday periods so less likely family is with him. With Cricket if their away for Christmas familes often goes out with them until school term begins.

Thegreenbush96

VIP Member
Great thread @Thegreenbush96 Like Jos and Louise - they seem a sweet family so hope nothing happened. Actually all the England cricket wives seem nice. Not sure if anyone follows cricket Australia but Nathan Lyons has got engaged to his “mistress”. He had been with his long term partner for ten years (and they had two children) cheating on her with a estate agent. It caused a rift amongst the cricket wags who got on with his ex Mel.
It looks like the new partner is trying to be seen as a good stepmum.