Sport Stars and partners

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Being we have Footballers and Forumla One I thought it be good to have a general thread for the rest of them - they are plenty of stories Rugby, Cricket, Tennis, Atheltics and The American Sports can tell and keep us entertained.

I will start it off with one I’ve heard - There is a team GB athlete regularly on Grindr.

Reactions: 3
Does anyone have anything on the England cricket teams? A lot of them are married/ engaged but nearly always away from home months at a time on cricket tours... would like to think they are all faithful and don’t stray when away but you never know!

Does anyone have anything on the England cricket teams? A lot of them are married/ engaged and away from home months at a time on cricket tours... would like to think they are all faithful and don’t stray when away from home but you never know!
Alex Hales before he was expelled cheated on his girlfriend during a tour of the West Indies but some of the other wags where there at the time and told her who promptly dumped him.

Jos Butler’s stag do included sex toys - I can’t imagine that involved him staying faithful.

What about HABS - why is it always WAGS?
I have requested the title be changed to Partner’s.

Update - Wow that was quick by the mods.

Alex Hales before he was expelled cheated on his girlfriend during a tour of the West Indies but some of the other wags where there at the time and told her who promptly dumped him.

Jos Butler’s stag do included sex toys - I can’t imagine that involved him staying faithful.

Actually HABS & WAGS sounds good ;)

Ah I remember reading about that Alex Hales story! He definitely gives off the vibe that he’s never quite grown up...

Jos Buttler does seem devoted to his wife but then again Instagram is no real indication 😂

One I hope isn’t a wrongun is Stuart Broad. He proposed to Mollie King from The Saturdays at the start of the year and I’ve heard she is absolutely lovely and genuine (and I’m dying to see her wedding dress 😂).

Ah I remember reading about that Alex Hales story! He definitely gives off the vibe that he’s never quite grown up...

Jos Buttler does seem devoted to his wife but then again Instagram is no real indication 😂

One I hope isn’t a wrongun is Stuart Broad. He proposed to Mollie King from The Saturdays at the start of the year and I’ve heard she is absolutely lovely and genuine.
Instagram is very much not. In fact people who are so lovely Dovey on Instagram do sometimes come across as trying to had. His stag do just looked very sexual (partying in the red list district of Amsterdam) for a gathering of mostly married or partnered men

Last edited:

One I hope isn’t a wrongun is Stuart Broad. He proposed to Mollie King from The Saturdays at the start of the year and I’ve heard she is absolutely lovely and genuine (and I’m dying to see her wedding dress 😂).
He would not cheat (Broad), very desperate to settle down. He sees most of his team mates settled he wanted that with Bealey but they spilt and she went with another Cricketer from Northants I think

A little more awkward for Hales his now ex girlfriend has a sister (Harriet) who dates Jake Ball - Alex's county team mate.
Also could be the one of reasons Eoin Morgan won't pick him for England One Day squad as his now wife was close to Dannii Hales ex gf. Plus the fact he behaved like a twit

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
He would not cheat (Broad), very desperate to settle down. He sees most of his team mates settled he wanted that with Bealey but they spilt and she went with another Cricketer from Northants I think

A little more awkward for Hales his now ex girlfriend has a sister (Harriet) who dates Jake Ball - Alex's county team mate.
Also could be the one of reasons Eoin Morgan won't pick him for England One Day squad as his now wife was close to Dannii Hales ex gf. Plus the fact he behaved like a twit
Cricketers seem to be going like Footballers in terms of settling down younger than the average age for people of their background. Rugby players still seem settle down quite late.

Reactions: 1
Great thread @Thegreenbush96 Like Jos and Louise - they seem a sweet family so hope nothing happened. Actually all the England cricket wives seem nice. Not sure if anyone follows cricket Australia but Nathan Lyons has got engaged to his “mistress”. He had been with his long term partner for ten years (and they had two children) cheating on her with a estate agent. It caused a rift amongst the cricket wags who got on with his ex Mel.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Great thread @Thegreenbush96 Like Jos and Louise - they seem a sweet family so hope nothing happened. Actually all the England cricket wives seem nice. Not sure if anyone follows cricket Australia but Nathan Lyons has got engaged to his “mistress”. He had been with his long term partner for ten years (and they had two children) cheating on her with a estate agent. It caused a rift amongst the cricket wags who got on with his ex Mel.
It looks like the new partner is trying to be seen as a good stepmum.

Reactions: 1