Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Alex Hales before he was expelled cheated on his girlfriend during a tour of the West Indies but some of the other wags where there at the time and told her who promptly dumped him.

Jos Butler’s stag do included sex toys - I can’t imagine that involved him staying faithful.
Ah I remember reading about that Alex Hales story! He definitely gives off the vibe that he’s never quite grown up...

Jos Buttler does seem devoted to his wife but then again Instagram is no real indication 😂

One I hope isn’t a wrongun is Stuart Broad. He proposed to Mollie King from The Saturdays at the start of the year and I’ve heard she is absolutely lovely and genuine (and I’m dying to see her wedding dress 😂).

Reactions: 3

Thegreenbush96

VIP Member
Does anyone have anything on the England cricket teams? A lot of them are married/ engaged and away from home months at a time on cricket tours... would like to think they are all faithful and don’t stray when away from home but you never know!
Alex Hales before he was expelled cheated on his girlfriend during a tour of the West Indies but some of the other wags where there at the time and told her who promptly dumped him.

Jos Butler’s stag do included sex toys - I can’t imagine that involved him staying faithful.

What about HABS - why is it always WAGS?
I have requested the title be changed to Partner’s.

Update - Wow that was quick by the mods.

Reactions: 3
Sky sports News reporting that Wisden have found historical tweets from another England Cricketer but not named them as they were posted when he was 16.

Reactions: 2

Miss Sally

VIP Member
Ah I remember reading about that Alex Hales story! He definitely gives off the vibe that he’s never quite grown up...

Jos Buttler does seem devoted to his wife but then again Instagram is no real indication 😂

One I hope isn’t a wrongun is Stuart Broad. He proposed to Mollie King from The Saturdays at the start of the year and I’ve heard she is absolutely lovely and genuine (and I’m dying to see her wedding dress 😂).
He would not cheat (Broad), very desperate to settle down. He sees most of his team mates settled he wanted that with Bealey but they spilt and she went with another Cricketer from Northants I think

I have requested the title be changed to Partner’s.

Update - Wow that was quick by the mods.
A little more awkward for Hales his now ex girlfriend has a sister (Harriet) who dates Jake Ball - Alex's county team mate.
Also could be the one of reasons Eoin Morgan won't pick him for England One Day squad as his now wife was close to Dannii Hales ex gf. Plus the fact he behaved like a twit

Last edited:

babybell

Yes Jo's is or might be missing Thursday's test so Sam Bllings is called up.
How funny they are preggers at same time 🤨 planned?
I think they’re planned in the sense that they try to time babies when their partners will at least be playing in the UK so have a better chance of being at the birth

I can see the entire second test getting cancelled.
Why? It will happen as it's just 1 player suspended. I agree with previous poster just utter madness to suspend him. For me its OTT but seems this is way now. Punished for old things. Thank god no one checks on here 😂

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
I read a chapter of Alex Higgins in Hell raisers,my god he was friends with Olly Reed.😳Good grief,unbelievable.🤣

Thegreenbush96

VIP Member
My friend lives in Newcastle and was at an outdoor drinking/streetfood place last weekend when Andy Carroll and a few team mates turned up without a booking. The place was fully booked all night but the staff threw a table of guys out to make way for them, and they proceeded to buy spirits by the bottle so they could make their own drinks at their table. They left without settling their tab :LOL:

A few days later the same friend was telling the story to a workmate, who lives in the same apartment building that Carroll is staying in recently. The same night as the unpaid bar bill, Carroll came home with a group of guys and one girl, all the guys left on foot and Carroll was loudly shagging for hours afterwards.

Carroll’s fiancé is TOWIE star Billi Mucklow, who remains in Essex with their two kids.... while Andy drinks and shags about back in Toon. Stay classy!
She must be so stupid to think he is being faithful - he was playing at Anfield on Saturday so had to literally travel back to Newcastle rather than heading home To her and the five kids living there.

Not suprised he is noisy and lasts for hours through.

• Haha

Thegreenbush96

VIP Member

Just found out Louise is pregnant again and due on September 10th.

Also I think Jason Roy’s wife might be pregnant again - looking at recent pictures of her she seems to have a bump.

HaloGirl

VIP Member
Great thread @Thegreenbush96 Like Jos and Louise - they seem a sweet family so hope nothing happened. Actually all the England cricket wives seem nice. Not sure if anyone follows cricket Australia but Nathan Lyons has got engaged to his “mistress”. He had been with his long term partner for ten years (and they had two children) cheating on her with a estate agent. It caused a rift amongst the cricket wags who got on with his ex Mel.

• Wow

TJ90

VIP Member
I don’t think she has seen him in person at all since.
Not surprising his now wife is someone with no real occupation of her own so willing to basically be able to travel with him and their baby whenever he wants them to
It was so strange wasn’t it. Nice to see that Caroline is now happily married with a baby on the way. She was too good for him anyway!

Any tea on jockeys etc and partners ?

I find it amusing Zara went from 5’5 jockey Richard Johnson to Mike Tindall who’s built like a house.
And mega posh but beautiful Oli Bell and Francesca Cumani who split last year but still present ITV racing , they are never actually presenting together but are on the same show.
I also watched the doc about Tony McCoy and his wife has the patience of a saint.
Did not know about Oli and Francesca. Surprised as I wasnt sure about him 👀
She is fairly wooden as a presenter sorry but not keen has an amazing wardrobe!
The sweetest pair in flat racing Hollie and Tom my god so cute 😍
But seems as some issue in Newmarket with white substance. Obviously O Murphy got done last year after having a "quicky" and now the "new frankie" young jockey Benoit de la Sayette. Saw on twitter say there is an issue with it in Newmarket.