Sport Stars and partners

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My parents are so obsessed with ranting about Andy Murray not yet revealing the name and gender of his new baby.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Taken off twitter, details of Ollie Robinson tweets from 8 years ago.
Made his debut today for England Cricket at Lords. Got 2 wkts but this will be talked about more.
Q, if England Cricket knew about these beforehand?
I doubt they did as otherwise he would have long deleted them quietly.

Reactions: 3
ECB hanging ollie robinson out to dry. Over 8 years ago he wrote those tweets and yes they were wrong very wrong. He admitted his mistakes on the day he made his debut and got 4 wkts. Now an investigation and he is suspended from all cricket. Just bullshit from ECB so out of touch. He had said he will under education to understand wht he did was wrong why suspended him from all cricket? Stupid.

Reactions: 3
ECB hanging ollie robinson out to dry. Over 8 years ago he wrote those tweets and yes they were wrong very wrong. He admitted his mistakes on the day he made his debut and got 4 wkts. Now an investigation and he is suspended from all cricket. Just bullshit from ECB so out of touch. He had said he will under education to understand wht he did was wrong why suspended him from all cricket? Stupid.
I can see the entire second test getting cancelled.

Reactions: 1
I can see the entire second test getting cancelled.
Why? It will happen as it's just 1 player suspended. I agree with previous poster just utter madness to suspend him. For me its OTT but seems this is way now. Punished for old things. Thank god no one checks on here 😂

Reactions: 2
Sky sports News reporting that Wisden have found historical tweets from another England Cricketer but not named them as they were posted when he was 16.

I read a chapter of Alex Higgins in Hell raisers,my god he was friends with Olly Reed.😳Good grief,unbelievable.🤣

Lots of lesbian couples in Cricket......

Reactions: 1
Ah I remember reading about that Alex Hales story! He definitely gives off the vibe that he’s never quite grown up...

Jos Buttler does seem devoted to his wife but then again Instagram is no real indication 😂

One I hope isn’t a wrongun is Stuart Broad. He proposed to Mollie King from The Saturdays at the start of the year and I’ve heard she is absolutely lovely and genuine (and I’m dying to see her wedding dress 😂).
Just found out Louise is pregnant again and due on September 10th.

Also I think Jason Roy’s wife might be pregnant again - looking at recent pictures of her she seems to have a bump.