Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MidnightRambler

VIP Member
My friend lives in Newcastle and was at an outdoor drinking/streetfood place last weekend when Andy Carroll and a few team mates turned up without a booking. The place was fully booked all night but the staff threw a table of guys out to make way for them, and they proceeded to buy spirits by the bottle so they could make their own drinks at their table. They left without settling their tab :LOL:

A few days later the same friend was telling the story to a workmate, who lives in the same apartment building that Carroll is staying in recently. The same night as the unpaid bar bill, Carroll came home with a group of guys and one girl, all the guys left on foot and Carroll was loudly shagging for hours afterwards.

Carroll’s fiancé is TOWIE star Billi Mucklow, who remains in Essex with their two kids.... while Andy drinks and shags about back in Toon. Stay classy!

• Wow
Reactions: 12

TJ90

VIP Member
I’d love to know what was going through Rory Mcilroy’s head when he found it acceptable to ring Caroline Wozniacki to break off their relationship, didn’t have the nerve to do it face to face

Reactions: 5
Are there gossipy sports forums? I was curious about cricket gossip but couldn’t find any forums that had tea.

Just lots of stats, averages and arguments about the greatest whatever of all time. 😴😴😴😴

I wanted to read about the naughtiness and scandal.😎

Reactions: 5

Rodney2208

VIP Member
I’m from an area where a county cricket club is based and was dating one of them and friends with others. 10 years ago they were always out before, during and after matches! There were many girls throwing themselves at them and at lots of unknown scandal.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 4

Delia Smith

VIP Member
Any tea on jockeys etc and partners ?

I find it amusing Zara went from 5’5 jockey Richard Johnson to Mike Tindall who’s built like a house.
And mega posh but beautiful Oli Bell and Francesca Cumani who split last year but still present ITV racing , they are never actually presenting together but are on the same show.
I also watched the doc about Tony McCoy and his wife has the patience of a saint.

Reactions: 4

Thegreenbush96

VIP Member
Being we have Footballers and Forumla One I thought it be good to have a general thread for the rest of them - they are plenty of stories Rugby, Cricket, Tennis, Atheltics and The American Sports can tell and keep us entertained.

I will start it off with one I’ve heard - There is a team GB athlete regularly on Grindr.

Reactions: 3

Thegreenbush96

VIP Member
Taken off twitter, details of Ollie Robinson tweets from 8 years ago.
Made his debut today for England Cricket at Lords. Got 2 wkts but this will be talked about more.
Q, if England Cricket knew about these beforehand?
I doubt they did as otherwise he would have long deleted them quietly.

Herefortheteeeee

I’d love to know what was going through Rory Mcilroy’s head when he found it acceptable to ring Caroline Wozniacki to break off their relationship, didn’t have the nerve to do it face to face
He was massively punching aswell. She is gorgeous!

Miss Sally

VIP Member
ECB hanging ollie robinson out to dry. Over 8 years ago he wrote those tweets and yes they were wrong very wrong. He admitted his mistakes on the day he made his debut and got 4 wkts. Now an investigation and he is suspended from all cricket. Just bullshit from ECB so out of touch. He had said he will under education to understand wht he did was wrong why suspended him from all cricket? Stupid.