Sport Stars and partners

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d love to know what was going through Rory Mcilroy’s head when he found it acceptable to ring Caroline Wozniacki to break off their relationship, didn’t have the nerve to do it face to face

Reactions: 5
I’d love to know what was going through Rory Mcilroy’s head when he found it acceptable to ring Caroline Wozniacki to break off their relationship, didn’t have the nerve to do it face to face
I don’t think she has seen him in person at all since.
Not surprising his now wife is someone with no real occupation of her own so willing to basically be able to travel with him and their baby whenever he wants them to

I don’t think she has seen him in person at all since.
Not surprising his now wife is someone with no real occupation of her own so willing to basically be able to travel with him and their baby whenever he wants them to
It was so strange wasn’t it. Nice to see that Caroline is now happily married with a baby on the way. She was too good for him anyway!

Reactions: 2
It was so strange wasn’t it. Nice to see that Caroline is now happily married with a baby on the way. She was too good for him anyway!
And she said she wanted a tall guy and her husband is a literal giant at 6 foot 9.

Reactions: 4
He was massively punching aswell. She is gorgeous!

Reactions: 3
My friend lives in Newcastle and was at an outdoor drinking/streetfood place last weekend when Andy Carroll and a few team mates turned up without a booking. The place was fully booked all night but the staff threw a table of guys out to make way for them, and they proceeded to buy spirits by the bottle so they could make their own drinks at their table. They left without settling their tab :LOL:

A few days later the same friend was telling the story to a workmate, who lives in the same apartment building that Carroll is staying in recently. The same night as the unpaid bar bill, Carroll came home with a group of guys and one girl, all the guys left on foot and Carroll was loudly shagging for hours afterwards.

Carroll’s fiancé is TOWIE star Billi Mucklow, who remains in Essex with their two kids.... while Andy drinks and shags about back in Toon. Stay classy!

• Wow
Reactions: 12
My friend lives in Newcastle and was at an outdoor drinking/streetfood place last weekend when Andy Carroll and a few team mates turned up without a booking. The place was fully booked all night but the staff threw a table of guys out to make way for them, and they proceeded to buy spirits by the bottle so they could make their own drinks at their table. They left without settling their tab :LOL:

A few days later the same friend was telling the story to a workmate, who lives in the same apartment building that Carroll is staying in recently. The same night as the unpaid bar bill, Carroll came home with a group of guys and one girl, all the guys left on foot and Carroll was loudly shagging for hours afterwards.

Carroll’s fiancé is TOWIE star Billi Mucklow, who remains in Essex with their two kids.... while Andy drinks and shags about back in Toon. Stay classy!
She must be so stupid to think he is being faithful - he was playing at Anfield on Saturday so had to literally travel back to Newcastle rather than heading home To her and the five kids living there.

Not suprised he is noisy and lasts for hours through.

• Haha
She must be so stupid to think he is being faithful - he was playing at Anfield on Saturday so had to literally travel back to Newcastle rather than heading home To her and the five kids living there.

Not suprised he is noisy and lasts for hours through.
Bib pity the same can't be said of his day job 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I’m from an area where a county cricket club is based and was dating one of them and friends with others. 10 years ago they were always out before, during and after matches! There were many girls throwing themselves at them and at lots of unknown scandal.

Last edited:
  • Wow
I’m from an area where a country cricket club is based and was involved with one of them, 10 years ago they were always out before, during and after matches! There were many girls throwing themselves at them and at lots of unknown scandal.
Those long cricket tours must be full of scandell.

I know people who've been on amatuer ones, and they are bad enough lol.

Although by all accounts Rugby is worse.
Ruggy tours in the professional game tend to be shorter And not over holiday periods so less likely family is with him. With Cricket if their away for Christmas familes often goes out with them until school term begins.

Any tea on jockeys etc and partners ?

I find it amusing Zara went from 5’5 jockey Richard Johnson to Mike Tindall who’s built like a house.
And mega posh but beautiful Oli Bell and Francesca Cumani who split last year but still present ITV racing , they are never actually presenting together but are on the same show.
I also watched the doc about Tony McCoy and his wife has the patience of a saint.

Any tea on jockeys etc and partners ?

I find it amusing Zara went from 5’5 jockey Richard Johnson to Mike Tindall who’s built like a house.
And mega posh but beautiful Oli Bell and Francesca Cumani who split last year but still present ITV racing , they are never actually presenting together but are on the same show.
I also watched the doc about Tony McCoy and his wife has the patience of a saint.
Did not know about Oli and Francesca. Surprised as I wasnt sure about him 👀
She is fairly wooden as a presenter sorry but not keen has an amazing wardrobe!
The sweetest pair in flat racing Hollie and Tom my god so cute 😍
But seems as some issue in Newmarket with white substance. Obviously O Murphy got done last year after having a "quicky" and now the "new frankie" young jockey Benoit de la Sayette. Saw on twitter say there is an issue with it in Newmarket.