Sparkles and Stretchmarks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God that has not aged well at all has it. She has a lot of issues and it’s heavily reflected in her parenting.
I'm surprised that post hasn't been deleted tbh.

"all I could think about was all the things I had looked forward to about being a mummy - and every single one of them related to having a daughter.

I wanted to take my child to ballet. I wanted to go out and buy pretty dresses. I wanted to give her my old dolls. I wanted to take her to brownies. I wanted to go and buy a sea of pretty pink things."

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I'm surprised that post hasn't been deleted tbh.

"all I could think about was all the things I had looked forward to about being a mummy - and every single one of them related to having a daughter.

I wanted to take my child to ballet. I wanted to go out and buy pretty dresses. I wanted to give her my old dolls. I wanted to take her to brownies. I wanted to go and buy a sea of pretty pink things."
Yeah it’s very concerning. She’s incredibly childish and selfish so 100% wouldn’t surprise me if this has been pushed.

It might still end up deleted if she reads here.

Reactions: 1
In fairness I think that post was written about her first child and theres an update a year later saying she now doesn't mind not having a girl. But it's an unfortunate coincidence (hoping that's all it is as it's so disturbing if not).

In fairness I think that post was written about her first child and theres an update a year later saying she now doesn't mind not having a girl. But it's an unfortunate coincidence (hoping that's all it is as it's so disturbing if not).
No, it was definitely written about her second baby.

• Wow
What I find hard to understand is that she fully transitioned Noa without seeking any advice from a professional therapist/doctor. I remember her writing about the waiting list being long etc. and most doctors wanting to wait until children are older anyway, so she just never took Noa. I cannot imagine making such a life-altering decision for my child without seeking some professional help. Changing gender is not a small thing and young children are so vulnerable, I don’t think they’ve done right by Noa at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
What I find hard to understand is that she fully transitioned Noa without seeking any advice from a professional therapist/doctor. I remember her writing about the waiting list being long etc. and most doctors wanting to wait until children are older anyway, so she just never took Noa. I cannot imagine making such a life-altering decision for my child without seeking some professional help. Changing gender is not a small thing and young children are so vulnerable, I don’t think they’ve done right by Noa at all.
This is just her all over, thick as duck and makes life altering decisions without any consideration for what’s best for her children. She does what suits her best - claims to have a chronic health condition that stops her having a regular job and is so serious her husband is her carer but is somehow well enough to home school three kids cause it suits her to do so. The situation with Noa is yet another example of her selfishness. Very sad and it honestly blows my mind that home schooled kids aren’t monitored more closely by the local authority.

My mistake, I thought it mentioned Tyne, or maybe just the update did??
Oh hang on, I've just read it. I see what you mean. How strange , I swear I remember reading a very similar blog she wrote when she was pregnant with Noa.....or maybe I've just got it muddled up.

Oh hang on, I've just read it. I see what you mean. How strange , I swear I remember reading a very similar blog she wrote when she was pregnant with Noa.....or maybe I've just got it muddled up.
She definitely wrote the same kind of thing with Noa… i think she’s removed evidence

I actually thought I read that too. When I went to find the link to share here I was a bit surprised it was about Tyne but thought it was my memory playing tricks... Now I'm not so sure if others remember it being about Noa. I wonder if it's been edited.

It was definitely about gender disappointment with it being her last child as she’s not having any more so she’ll never have a daughter… I remember it. Why would you have gender disappointment with a first child?

It was definitely about gender disappointment with it being her last child as she’s not having any more so she’ll never have a daughter… I remember it. Why would you have gender disappointment with a first child?
Sounds like it's been edited then. It still doesn't look great though.

Is Noa at least on a waiting list for professional help do we know?

Is Noa at least on a waiting list for professional help do we know?
I don’t recall her ever saying so. I hope as a family they are as I think they all need some proper input on how to process it all especially as she heads towards puberty there will be so many issues arise

Reactions: 2
I actually thought I read that too. When I went to find the link to share here I was a bit surprised it was about Tyne but thought it was my memory playing tricks... Now I'm not so sure if others remember it being about Noa. I wonder if it's been edited.
Can't be our memories if 3 of us remember it the same way then. Very strange!! I'm wondering if it's been edited too. She'd deny it of course if she read here

While we have no idea at what level the child identifies with her chosen ‘orientation’, where these people have gone so wrong is - instead of privately indulging her preferences for feminine play/clothes etc, they took the massive further step of sharing the whole experience on social media. Im sure they would argue “oh its all in support of trans people”. Excuse me, but it would never occur to me to use an underage member of my family for the wider good of a group of strangers who can already stand up for themselves.

Whatever Sparkles and Stretchmarks Blog’s motivation for her behaviour - whether her selfish desire for a daughter, or her monetary needs, I would tend toward believing the latter.

How can a very small child know their true orientation until after sexual maturity…this is why transgender clinics are now refusing to give puberty-blocking meds to under age people because it doesnt constitute informed consent. There are too many patients changing their minds after the damage is done…because (bingo!) they claim they were too young to know the implications of their choice!

In fact, it all kicked off when she got into that spat with Disney about the bibby-bobbly princess dress-up, which went viral, and which I suspect prompted Disney Corp to pay them off with freebies, perhaps money, who knows. Now she’s hell bent on continuing to monetise the child. Comments on here are right that theyve created a minefield for the future, by posting the childs entire struggle online, something which will never disappear.

Didnt Angelina Jolie go through the same thing with her daughter, who for a while declared herself a boy at about 11, and now has changed her mind to remain a girl? These poor kids should be just left to just undergo their experiences with private and sensitive assistance, out of the spotlight.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
While we have no idea at what level the child identifies with her chosen ‘orientation’, where these people have gone so wrong is - instead of privately indulging her preferences for feminine play/clothes etc, they took the massive further step of sharing the whole experience on social media. Im sure they would argue “oh its all in support of trans people”. Excuse me, but it would never occur to me to use an underage member of my family for the wider good of a group of strangers who can already stand up for themselves.

Whatever Sparkles and Stretchmarks Blog’s motivation for her behaviour - whether her selfish desire for a daughter, or her monetary needs, I would tend toward believing the latter.

How can a very small child know their true orientation until after sexual maturity…this is why transgender clinics are now refusing to give puberty-blocking meds to under age people because it doesnt constitute informed consent. There are too many patients changing their minds after the damage is done…because (bingo!) they claim they were too young to know the implications of their choice!

In fact, it all kicked off when she got into that spat with Disney about the bibby-bobbly princess dress-up, which went viral, and which I suspect prompted Disney Corp to pay them off with freebies, perhaps money, who knows. Now she’s hell bent on continuing to monetise the child. Comments on here are right that theyve created a minefield for the future, by posting the childs entire struggle online, something which will never disappear.

Didnt Angelina Jolie go through the same thing with her daughter, who for a while declared herself a boy at about 11, and now has changed her mind to remain a girl? These poor kids should be just left to just undergo their experiences with private and sensitive assistance, out of the spotlight.
I couldn't agree more. Its the problem with people sharing their children's lives online in general, not giving them privacy, but it is especially bad when it's about something like this. If N changes her mind at any point she might feel under a lot of pressure not to due to what a big deal her parents have made. It must be a challenge having a trans child and I don't know what the best way to handle it is but posting about it all over the Internet for sure isn't!

Woman who pleads poverty books a 25 night holiday to Florida when she has chronic illnesses and mobility issues, children who don't like theme park rides, has had to change the booking so the meal plans not included so not sure if she can afford to go to the restaurants and do everything she originally planned and is now anxious about flying......certainly doesn't sound like the once in a lifetime, dream holiday to me. You could not make this up. What an absolute waste of her much needed money.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.