Sparkles and Stretchmarks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What do they look like dressed up? I’m dying of second hand embarrassment
she could have given her dress an iron too

Those tickets for the hallowe’en thing would be like an extra £400 too. Obscene.
Just awful, her kids don't look like they are enjoing it much either!

Reactions: 1
What do they look like dressed up? I’m dying of second hand embarrassment
she could have given her dress an iron too

Those tickets for the hallowe’en thing would be like an extra £400 too. Obscene.
I've been trying to keep track of all the spending. Tickets for the Halloween thing are $100-$200 each apparently so let's be cautious and call it $500. Then the Topolino's Terrace Character Breakfast is $42 for adults and $25 for children. So another $160 ish (more with tips etc). Just to watch people in costumes whilst you eat??

I've totally lost track now but we must be at over $2000 on Extras now? Closer to $3000? I don't get it at all. They must have a secret income stream, even credit cards have a limit.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I've been trying to keep track of all the spending. Tickets for the Halloween thing are $100-$200 each apparently so let's be cautious and call it $500. Then the Topolino's Terrace Character Breakfast is $42 for adults and $25 for children. So another $160 ish (more with tips etc). Just to watch people in costumes whilst you eat??

I've totally lost track now but we must be at over $2000 on Extras now? Closer to $3000? I don't get it at all. They must have a secret income stream, even credit cards have a limit.
Wonder if they’ve got a fetish only fans 🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 3
You'll have to grownup when you land in the UK and the credit card bill turns up!

Wait what? She's only 41?? She looks bleeping awful! I thought she was at least 50 🙊

So clearly this holiday is for her birthday and not for the kids at all - not to mention the fact they look bleeping bored 🤷

$90 on bubble wands... Another $200 themed meal... The painting of the kids - $50? $100? The extras must easily be $3000 now.

They've finished Disney now, but still have another week in the USA.

• Wow
That cinnamon bun she had. I dread to think how much sugar was in it. A normal bakery one over here has about 36g of sugar in it!

I’ve seen on another influencers stories who is out there at the same time that the weather has been dreadful. So much rain
Bet she’s thrilled.

Imagine getting the opportunity to go to America with so many incredible things to see and do and spending it like this
To be fair most brits visiting Orlando just do the theme parks, at least for a first trip, but I doubt most spend like she does and then plead poverty at home.

My arteries clog up looking at the greasy food they are consuming. That big mac style spring roll 🤮

• Sick
To be fair most brits visiting Orlando just do the theme parks, at least for a first trip, but I doubt most spend like she does and then plead poverty at home.
Yeah you are right. I’m just such a lover of travel If I was on a trip of a lifetime that I probably couldn’t afford again I’d want my children to see more than just Disney

My arteries clog up looking at the greasy food they are consuming. That big mac style spring roll 🤮
It’s making me laugh that pretty much everything Hayley eats, she hates 😅 I think the cinnamon roll was the first thing she’s enjoyed? Makes so much sense to spend literally thousands of dollars on food no one in their family seems to enjoy.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.