Sparkles and Stretchmarks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I dip in and out of following her and this thread.

But duck me.

HOW? And more to the point, why?

Skint one second and blowing hundreds on tit dinners at Disney the next. She’s a walking disaster.
She’s always been the same and won’t ever change - I used to watch her vlogs and remember one where she was crying that they couldn’t make the rent that month, then the next day went to ikea and bought loads of furniture to store the kids toys in because they toys were overflowing their dining room 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Thread idea: Sparkles & Stretchmarks #2: Claiming every ailment known to man; prefer to grift when they can

Or: Sparkles & Stretchmarks #2: Exploit your kid; it’s worth the extra quid

Reactions: 7
Honestly my head is baffled. We have an above average income a year in our house, and we cannot afford Disney. We did 4 days in Paris Disney in march and it cost 4k I just can’t get my head around how she’s paying for this? Inheritance? Some sort of compensation? Could she be one of these fraudsters who works the system? She needs investigating
She said they paid (I think) £7k for the holiday before covid and it's been postponed since then. That includes the tickets and the hotel but I'm not sure about the flights. It definitely doesn't include food. They've also added on Universal Studios at the end and are staying at Disney longer than originally planned. So it's gonna be more.

Even £7k is a ridiculous amount to spend on a holiday when you have had bailiffs at the door!! I'd have to have a very high income and plenty of savings and no debt to even think about that.

I reckon they put the original £7k on a card. Might move it from card to card to keep the interest down? I guess they are just using a card for all the costs whilst there too? Their monthly repayments must be sky high!!

I wonder if her family give/loan them cash too. Or his family? Or they have a secret income stream eg only fans but it's hard to believe that would make a lot. Or a compo claim.

Reactions: 3
She said they paid (I think) £7k for the holiday before covid and it's been postponed since then. That includes the tickets and the hotel but I'm not sure about the flights. It definitely doesn't include food. They've also added on Universal Studios at the end and are staying at Disney longer than originally planned. So it's gonna be more.

Even £7k is a ridiculous amount to spend on a holiday when you have had bailiffs at the door!! I'd have to have a very high income and plenty of savings and no debt to even think about that.

I reckon they put the original £7k on a card. Might move it from card to card to keep the interest down? I guess they are just using a card for all the costs whilst there too? Their monthly repayments must be sky high!!

I wonder if her family give/loan them cash too. Or his family? Or they have a secret income stream eg only fans but it's hard to believe that would make a lot. Or a compo claim.
However they have done it, they are crazy.

No security for your children, months where you can’t pay rent, but all this cash on a bloody holiday. She’s got real issues.

Reactions: 4
Just caught up with her stories and my adding up of the spends lol
Princess dressing up thing... The Knight thing one kid did is $20 but the princess thing is at least $64 EACH. Also why did they need to tell the staff that Noa is trans? Totally unnecessary info surely??
Beauty and the beast dinner - $60 per adult $40 per child, at least $240 altogether plus tips etc
Epcot space dinner $55 adult $30 child so about $200 plus tips etc

That's well over $500 on extras in 2 days. From a household where noone works full time.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I've never heard her say any of them are? Must have missed that! None have a professional diagnosis I'm pretty sure or we'd definitely know about it.
She mentioned it on an Instagram reel. I'm sure it was during the first couple of days at Disney, if not then it was a couple of days before that. Just like she mentioned 3 or 4 weeks ago that her partner has ADHD, first time she's ever said that. What will it be next?!

I think shes been googling medical thingy a bit too enfusiastically, must have something new and sensational to keep followers coming back 🚑 Maybe not so much neurodivergent, just a bit fick

Reactions: 1
Does she have a chronic painful illness?
Allegedly yet seems to be managing fine. She was dancing around in one of the clips she posted. Expect one in the next couple of days about a flare up and she can't move so needs a mobility scooter.

Reactions: 5
Allegedly yet seems to be managing fine. She was dancing around in one of the clips she posted. Expect one in the next couple of days about a flare up and she can't move so needs a mobility scooter.
I was thinking the same. Thought she’d mentioned it before. She’s not stopped for a week and managed fine

Reactions: 2
I have fibromyalgia and the heat really helps my condition. However when in Florida we don’t do as full on as they seem to do.

Thread Suggestion: Sparkles & Stretchmarks, 3 weeks in Disney splashing the cash, Winter bills gonna bite her on the ass

Reactions: 14
I've noticed a lot of influencers with health issues seem to magically be fine at Disney or other places they enjoy, but at home they're far too ill to work. Hayley is a prize grifter so I'd expect nothing less from her...

Reactions: 5
I only dip in and out of this thread every so often, but geez 😳, how the hell is she affording all this 🤷‍♀️!!
Let me get this right, he doesn’t work and she does the odd ad on Instagram and does a tiny bit of therapy type work?!
The winter fuel bills will cripple them 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 6
What do they look like dressed up? I’m dying of second hand embarrassment
she could have given her dress an iron too

Those tickets for the hallowe’en thing would be like an extra £400 too. Obscene.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.