Sparkles and Stretchmarks #2 Wasting dosh on Disney thrills, not a thought to energy bills

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
An absolute appalling way to treat her niece. Of all her questionable behaviour this has to be the worst. Especially coming from someone so aware of childhood trauma and inner child therapy to say so publicly that you didn't want to cook and entertain your niece. What a nasty piece of work.

Can you imagine the hissyfit she would create is someone put out so publicly that because they didn't know how to say no they were stuck with Noa for the evening?
Wow. Just wow. What a crappy thing to say about your family member.

Selfish fat bleep.

Reactions: 1
The niece is probably better behaved than her feral lot.

I’ve had colposcopies in the past and the booklet they usually send tells you what to expect.

Reactions: 3
An absolute appalling way to treat her niece. Of all her questionable behaviour this has to be the worst. Especially coming from someone so aware of childhood trauma and inner child therapy to say so publicly that you didn't want to cook and entertain your niece. What a nasty piece of work.

Can you imagine the hissyfit she would create is someone put out so publicly that because they didn't know how to say no they were stuck with Noa for the evening?
how old is her niece? i hope she isn't of an age where she has access to IG and seems such a hurtful post, about how her aunt was "forced" into spending time with her and resented every second, and was relieved when she went home. that story could have such a damaging impact in the poor girl's self esteem, and it's bad enough that the kid's parents will read it, but it's heartbreaking if Hayley shared it knowing there was a chance her niece would read it too. 😔

and in any case, even if her niece hadn't been there, she would still have had her own three children! i guess they are pretty used to entertaining themselves though and don't expect their mother to give them attention as she seems to spend so much time in bed - to the point her laziness regularly results in her "cancelling" their education! 🤦🏻‍♂️

Reactions: 1
how old is her niece? i hope she isn't of an age where she has access to IG and seems such a hurtful post, about how her aunt was "forced" into spending time with her and resented every second, and was relieved when she went home. that story could have such a damaging impact in the poor girl's self esteem, and it's bad enough that the kid's parents will read it, but it's heartbreaking if Hayley shared it knowing there was a chance her niece would read it too. 😔

and in any case, even if her niece hadn't been there, she would still have had her own three children! i guess they are pretty used to entertaining themselves though and don't expect their mother to give them attention as she seems to spend so much time in bed - to the point her laziness regularly results in her "cancelling" their education! 🤦🏻‍♂️
I'm sure she mentioned a while ago she's a teenager - about 15? So most likely has social media and access to that disgusting comment 😢

• Sad
Reactions: 2
I'm sure she mentioned a while ago she's a teenager - about 15? So most likely has social media and access to that disgusting comment 😢
that's awful. weird though if her neice is in her teens that Hayle claims she had to "entertain her" for the evening. i'm sure a 15 year old is capable of entertaining herself for a few hours, especially if she has her younger cousins to spend time with! more like she felt she had to cook dinner and spend the evening downstairs with her niece and the kids because she didn't want her family to be told that auntie Hayley spent the whole time in bed. 🤷🏻‍♂️

She puts because she can't say no she has had her niece over.....better to have said no than to declare she didn't want her over on her public Instagram account. What an utter witch. How will the niece or her sister feel when they see that?
She is the vilest of people. It is all about her. No way do those kids get a decent education. She seems to spend most of the time in her bedroom while they run riot. Does she really think the colouring sheets that she gives them all is suitable for the eldest who is ten. As someone else said they will grow up to be like their parents. The kitten is her best friend atm but wait until it grows up.

Reactions: 4
If she's cooking tea for her own kids then what's 1 more? What a resentful cow she is. Totally agree on the kitten too, when it's older and more independent she'll get bored of it.

Reactions: 5
She is insanely jealous of her younger sister. The one who had her kids (two daughters) first. Hayley always wanted a daughter. Hayley felt pressured to compete and sadly for her produced three boys in rapid succession. Too bad she didn’t stop to consider whether that was an unaffordable choice. Now she’s mired in poverty and incapable of making unselfish choices and coping with a trans situation which cant be easy. No wonder she feels rage at a beautiful teenager who has a good future ahead, a paid-up home, employed parents…they have either all fallen out or maybe the lot of them are just taking the piss to create some outrageous content for Hayley’s IG.

Just when you think she can't get any worse, she's "manifesting" another Disney trip for next year, even though she openly says she can't afford it! I'm guessing she's hoping Disney will see it & comp her the trip!
Then she says her eldest "taught himself" how to read! Wtaf?!! How is that even possible?! Yet another example of how lazy she is, as she's also following that pattern for Noa!

Just when you think she can't get any worse, she's "manifesting" another Disney trip for next year, even though she openly says she can't afford it! I'm guessing she's hoping Disney will see it & comp her the trip!
Then she says her eldest "taught himself" how to read! Wtaf?!! How is that even possible?! Yet another example of how lazy she is, as she's also following that pattern for Noa!
Seriously though, how DOES she afford it?? She bleats on about being in poverty all the time but managed the Florida trip last year. How is she doing it? Boggles my mind really 🤯

Anyone notice how she talks about noa and Tyne but very rarely is sailor mentioned? Also todays stories about reading. They have got to this age and only just getting the hang of reading?! She’s let them teach themselves to read? Excellent Hayley. I mean they’d have been able to read a long time ago has they been in school and not stuck with a lazy ass ‘homeschooling’ mother

Reactions: 9
It’s likely that a small number of children might thrive in home schooling, but only when they are high IQ and high curiosity, with a parent / tutor who is dedicated and capable of guiding them. Of the three, it’s so easy to see that none of them are suitable for it, and certainly not her as a tutor. So typical of her defiant attitude to think that she and nobby nuts can do better than the entire public education system. Most kids are keen and succeeding at basic reading by 6, and the laggers get special coaching. If she has a 10 yr old not yet properly reading then that should be a red flag. Keeping them away from the schoolyard is a tragedy really because that is the school of life.

So she is mad at Jon because he cleaned the bedroom and tidied her dressing table. He also threw away a half used cotton bud, WTAF! She was getting her nails done this morning and faffing about with make-up this afternoon so another day of no education for those kids.

Reactions: 6
So she is mad at Jon because he cleaned the bedroom and tidied her dressing table. He also threw away a half used cotton bud, WTAF! She was getting her nails done this morning and faffing about with make-up this afternoon so another day of no education for those kids.
And she uses MAC makeup- pricey!
I have a good salary and go out to work with real people and I can't afford to use MAC. She sits in the house on her backside and wastes money and time on applying make up artist quality make up!

In her list of things she was doing this afternoon (after chatting about what to watch on TV) she mentioned randomed Home Ed stuff. If you have three children of different ages, two she believes to be ND home educating should take up the majority of your time not nail appointments or talking to strangers on the Internet whilst doing your make up.

It’s likely that a small number of children might thrive in home schooling, but only when they are high IQ and high curiosity, with a parent / tutor who is dedicated and capable of guiding them. Of the three, it’s so easy to see that none of them are suitable for it, and certainly not her as a tutor. So typical of her defiant attitude to think that she and nobby nuts can do better than the entire public education system. Most kids are keen and succeeding at basic reading by 6, and the laggers get special coaching. If she has a 10 yr old not yet properly reading then that should be a red flag. Keeping them away from the schoolyard is a tragedy really because that is the school of life.
That's really sad about the reading. My youngest is 6 this year and absolutely loves reading and is at an age appropriate level. Breaks my heart reading that her 10 year old can't 😢

Jon must regret choosing such a miserable cow or perhaps he’s just as arrogant and fick as her

Anyone notice how she talks about noa and Tyne but very rarely is sailor mentioned? Also todays stories about reading. They have got to this age and only just getting the hang of reading?! She’s let them teach themselves to read? Excellent Hayley. I mean they’d have been able to read a long time ago has they been in school and not stuck with a lazy ass ‘homeschooling’ mother
From what I've seen, they are massively behind where they should be in terms of where kids the same age would be. She focuses on fads and things they're supposedly into, without giving them the basic skills they would get at school!

Why has she had her hair done like that? I don’t mind the pink, it’s not something I would have but she’s not had it to the roots so it looks like she’s growing it out. And always looks greasy 🥴
And Iv just watched that she doesn’t clean, cook or do any laundry 😳 what does she do then? 🤯

Why has she had her hair done like that? I don’t mind the pink, it’s not something I would have but she’s not had it to the roots so it looks like she’s growing it out. And always looks greasy 🥴
And Iv just watched that she doesn’t clean, cook or do any laundry 😳 what does she do then? 🤯
Her skin always looks oily and spotty, she just looks unhealthy, but don't forget it's NOTHING to do with her size or the fact she lives off junk food and gets no exercise (coming from someone who has a chronic pain condition and works, exercises and has a good diet)