Sparkles and Stretchmarks #2 Wasting dosh on Disney thrills, not a thought to energy bills

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thats true about universal, we have done it in two days and we love harry potter!! There is so much more to Florida than the theme parks, they were there ages so they could have easily driven out to cape Canaveral or clearwater beach!
I dont think they hired a car. Her husband probably has too many points after all the accidents theyve had. I think he’s a big part of the problem, just goes along with the lunacy and debt be damned. Imagine having to push three of ones five family members around in various types of buggies.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She said they didn’t hire a car and used Uber and Lyft.

I love driving in Orlando. It’s so easy.

Reactions: 2
She said they used a disability pass so they didn’t have to queue for any rides at Disney…who is disabled in their group? Most rides at Disney have space for scooters so she could have stayed in line if she needed to be on the scooter. I wonder if they claimed autism for one of the kids instead…I noticed her talking about neurodivergence for the first time on this trip and thought it was odd that she’s never mentioned it before. I have no doubt that just like with Noa, she’s never got this child properly seen and diagnosed by a doctor.
I just see all kind of red flags when she claims illnesses for herself and then gender issues with one child and autism with another…and none of them are seeing professionals or getting any kind of help. Instead she’s completely removed her kids from any sphere where she’ll be held accountable.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
She said they used a disability pass so they didn’t have to queue for any rides at Disney…who is disabled in their group? Most rides at Disney have space for scooters so she could have stayed in line if she needed to be on the scooter. I wonder if they claimed autism for one of the kids instead…I noticed her talking about neurodivergence for the first time on this trip and thought it was odd that she’s never mentioned it before. I have no doubt that just like with Noa, she’s never got this child properly seen and diagnosed by a doctor.
I just see all kind of red flags when she claims illnesses for herself and then gender issues with one child and autism with another…and none of them are seeing professionals or getting any kind of help. Instead she’s completely removed her kids from any sphere where she’ll be held accountable.
This 100%. She will have milked all of those self diagnosed conditions to queue jump.

Reactions: 5
I can’t believe how much they spent on that trip when she cries poverty. She claims they saved for years but during those years she’s said how skint they are so you’d think if they had such a huge savings pot they’d use that? Me and my husband work and earn a decent wage and can’t afford a trip like they’ve done! Also you’d think she’d have her and her scooter all over her social media if she’d hired one everyday. Funny how she had no flares on holiday hey

Reactions: 7
This 100%. She will have milked all of those self diagnosed conditions to queue jump.
Typical of her ilk, she thinks she’s speshul, nothing like teaching one’s kids to be honest and just line up like everyone else

Reactions: 4
I can’t believe how much they spent on that trip when she cries poverty. She claims they saved for years but during those years she’s said how skint they are so you’d think if they had such a huge savings pot they’d use that? Me and my husband work and earn a decent wage and can’t afford a trip like they’ve done! Also you’d think she’d have her and her scooter all over her social media if she’d hired one everyday. Funny how she had no flares on holiday hey
Yes - it doesn't make sense that they had bailiffs at the door yet at the same time had thousands put aside for Disney.

Reactions: 6
And now she's claiming at least 1 of the kids has Sensory Processing Disorder! I'm guessing that's self diagnosed again! 🙄

I can’t get over that these children are falling through the cracks of society because their own mother is a bleeping idiot who refuses to school them or have them seen by a doctor. What an absolute travesty that we allow home schooling without any license or local authority oversight - teachers need to be qualified to degree level and yet somehow this perpetual victim with about as much intelligence as a common kitchen sponge is somehow responsible for educating three children and will no doubt create another generation who will be state reliant and refuse to do an honest days work.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I can’t get over that these children are falling through the cracks of society because their own mother is a bleeping idiot who refuses to school them or have them seen by a doctor. What an absolute travesty that we allow home schooling without any license or local authority oversight - teachers need to be qualified to degree level and yet somehow this perpetual victim with about as much intelligence as a common kitchen sponge is somehow responsible for educating three children and will no doubt create another generation who will be state reliant and refuse to do an honest days work.
At least they’ll know all about how to rack up shitloads of debt and live on the never never dressed as Peter bleeping pan

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Frightening isn't it? I really can't believe the local authority do not keep tabs on them.

I've said this on the Brummy Mummy thread but honestly adults who are obsessed with Disney freak me out so much. I have no tolerance for it. 🤣🤣🤣

Also myself and partner earn about 70k between us and we can't afford Disney. 🙃

Reactions: 10
I've said this on the Brummy Mummy thread but honestly adults who are obsessed with Disney freak me out so much. I have no tolerance for it. 🤣🤣🤣

Also myself and partner earn about 70k between us and we can't afford Disney. 🙃
I’ve never met a normal person who I would be friends with in real life who is obsessed with Disney. I actually find it borderline creepy. Like they’re stuck in some kind of time warp / out of body experience. It’s bleeping odd

I’ve never met a normal person who I would be friends with in real life who is obsessed with Disney. I actually find it borderline creepy. Like they’re stuck in some kind of time warp / out of body experience. It’s bleeping odd
I visibly shrink when I see adults wearing Disney clothes in every day life, and don’t get me started when they have Disney collections in their home. CRINGE

Also if you rake back years through their social media accounts you’ll find 0 mention of Disney until it became popular for influencers to go. Or they go to Disney once and then think they are a Disney travel influencer. Yawn.

Reactions: 5
I’ve been to a few of the Disney parks and honestly thought they were a bit tit. The forced happiness and all the people really annoy me. Maybe if it was empty? 😂

• Haha
I enjoy Disney media, the parks etc but I'd never indulge that at the expense of our home life. Spending circa £20k on a holiday when you're in social housing and claim benefits seems crazy to me. She's clearly irresponsible and very pigheaded/won't take advice or constructive criticism. Combined with having little input from any outside agencies or even family or friends means her weird behaviour goes largely unchecked. Likely her kids will turn out the same.

Last edited:
I enjoy Disney media, the parks etc but I'd never indulge that at the expense of our home life. Spending circa £20k on a holiday when you're in social housing and claim benefits seems crazy to me. She's clearly irresponsible and very pigheaded/won't take advice or constructive criticism. Combined with having little input from any outside agencies or even family or friends means her weird behaviour goes largely unchecked. Likely her kids will turn out the same.
They're not even in social housing - they're in private rented so more £££.

Reactions: 1