Sparkles and Stretchmarks #2 Wasting dosh on Disney thrills, not a thought to energy bills

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d like to know how she’s walking 9-10 miles a day for the last 2 weeks without her chronic illness getting in the way 🤔
I wondered this too. Even if she's using a scooter, the days are still very long and busy and they haven't been taking many "rest days".

Reactions: 3
Following on from the last thread, I am so shocked at how much the swimming with dolphins cost!! Over a grand for what an hour? With those poor dolphins ☹. She is trying to squeeze in every "holiday of a lifetime" moment but without ever saving up for it. There must be an only fans or something but I don't want to go trying to track it down 😂

It doesn't look like the kids are even enjoying it that much. Do kids even rate these experiences as so much better than a week in Butlins?
They look the happiest when they are in the pool!

Reactions: 2
She's gone rather quiet now, clearly their latest exploits aren't living up to their Disney days!

She's gone rather quiet now, clearly their latest exploits aren't living up to their Disney days!
I thought that too. I bet those kids are kicking off or more likely she will blame a 'flare up' of something! Wonder if some of those bills have started dropping through the door.

Reactions: 1
I find the Titanic dinner so strange. You pretend you’re on the ship and find out if you died at the end? That’s just a very weird tragedy cosplay 😂.

Olive Garden was her favourite meal? Nothing against the place, but it is very basic food. They spent THOUSANDS of pounds on special dinners and Olive Garden was her favourite?

I can’t believe how many days they spent at universal either, what an utter waste of money, especially because they don’t like Harry Potter. They could have done all their universal activities in two days and saved a ton of money.

and this is catty, but for all her excel outfit planning spreadsheets, they looked a mess most of the time.

I find the Titanic dinner so strange. You pretend you’re on the ship and find out if you died at the end? That’s just a very weird tragedy cosplay 😂.

Olive Garden was her favourite meal? Nothing against the place, but it is very basic food. They spent THOUSANDS of pounds on special dinners and Olive Garden was her favourite?

I can’t believe how many days they spent at universal either, what an utter waste of money, especially because they don’t like Harry Potter. They could have done all their universal activities in two days and saved a ton of money.

and this is catty, but for all her excel outfit planning spreadsheets, they looked a mess most of the time.
Thats true about universal, we have done it in two days and we love harry potter!! There is so much more to Florida than the theme parks, they were there ages so they could have easily driven out to cape Canaveral or clearwater beach!

She probably won't let her kids read or watch Harry Potter because of boycotting JK Rowling.

She probably won't let her kids read or watch Harry Potter because of boycotting JK Rowling.
She's basically said as much in a story. They don't like JK Rowling, don't know Harry Potter but still had to go to that part of Universal! For what purpose?!

Reactions: 2
They seemed to have a ball in the Harry Potter part. After saying that they don’t agree with the author, I’d have had respect if they had just bypassed it.

So it cost around $18,000 for that holiday. That’s a deposit on a house. 🤯
If they could afford it then fair play, but they can’t.

• Wow
Reactions: 9