SoSueMe #8 Flying home, dogs really sick, these pair of cretins are taking the mick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That hat is awful. It looks like someone put a Chanel ribbon from a perfume bag around a hat from Penney’s. Any word on the poor madra?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Wonder with it being lick the lips birthday tomorrow will Sue be throwing her another party, I'd say that's another reason she's home too, couldn't miss a family members birthday to flaunt the cash 🙄🙄🙄

If he is he ain’t following Sue??
Oh really? I don't have the app on my phone so can't search who people follow. He hasn't posted anything more since the pray for the dogs post 🙄

Reactions: 7
I saw that show the Style Counsellors last night.
There is something sort of vacant in her face that I can't put my finger on.
Like she's a flawlessly put together robot, but the forgot to upload the "human warmth" piece of software
The vacant look os all the air in her head 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 4
Raging i never took a screen shot but Dildo's instagram was gone yesterday eve. Like gone. Dylanoconnor1 didn't exist. Then today back up and running. There's definitely trouble in the marriage.

Reactions: 7
Moët flowing tonight!! They seem very concerned about the sick dog that they had to suddenly fly back from their new “home” to be with. What a bird brain. 🐥🧠 I genuinely get a great kick out of how transparent her bullshit excuses are 🍿
You genuinely don’t know what Suzannnne you’re going to get every time she posts something new. Concerned dog mom, girl boss, passive aggressive Sue, doting wife , domestic goddess “has she used the mop since she came home??”
🥂 WILL THE REAL SO SUE SHADY PLEASE STAND UP 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 53
Moët flowing tonight!! They seem very concerned about the sick dog that they had to suddenly fly back from their new “home” to be with. What a bird brain. 🐥🧠 I genuinely get a great kick out of how transparent her bullshit excuses are 🍿
You genuinely don’t know what Suzannnne you’re going to get every time she posts something new. Concerned dog mom, girl boss, passive aggressive Sue, doting wife , domestic goddess “has she used the mop since she came home??”
🥂 WILL THE REAL SO SUE SHADY PLEASE STAND UP 🥴
thats a great potential new thread title!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I’m wondering if they both creating all this drama/scenes etc on purpose to ensure people’s Interest is peaked & they are currently been talked about ? 🤷🏼‍♀️ Nothing makes sense!

Reactions: 10
Moët flowing, tan is glowing, home for her sick pup or to re-do her pre-nup?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 154
If she had of just came back and not made a big thing about it nobody would be batting an eyelid. She does all this to cause drama.

Reactions: 8
Just got this email... not sure how GDPR compliant this is as I never agreed to be marketed to about other unrelated brands, let alone a toothbrush 😂 I bet their code is an affiliate code too or the email is part of Sue’s wider collaboration with them which hasn’t been declared anywhere in the email that there’s a commercial benefit to them 🙄
As I mentioned before the shame I have using this toothbrush 😪😪😪 myself and another poster admitted to actually buying the spotlight toothbrush...oh the shame 😕 😒 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.