Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ForFloor

Dear Sue,

We all know you read here because of course you’re going to so you can play the victim on your stories and feed the narrative of “oh my haters are jealous” Boo-fucking-who. Firstly your behaviour is narcissistic, you don’t take ANY responsibility for your actions and with a wealth of young followers it’s shameful. You should be leading by example.

Secondly, the majority of these comments are NOT unfounded and mean, you’re being called out on your bad behaviour. I’d happily write this on your page but you’d just delete the comments to save face which clearly shows you’re guilty. Furthermore, not to go all Freud and shit but if something bothers you about those comments there’s probably something it it. I also wouldn’t post there because your brother would likely send me death threats, but he also needs to take a look in the mirror.

Thirdly, you have the world at your finger tips and people are going to start avoiding your brand. I suggest getting a PR manager to handle your account instead of making a mockery of yourself. You could be doing so so much more with your time and your platform and you waste it on being tacky. Why not use your platform to help people and talk about your business in a positive manner to inspire young women who want to be like you because unfortunately I’m sure there’s many.

Fourthly, it’s pretty obvious when posting your latest video of the dogs you purposely included Dylan, now I don’t know anything about your marriage but if my partner came off social media I certainly wouldn’t be posting them on mine. It’s called respect. You should try it out. Respect for the front line workers of this country, respect for your husband, respect for your followers who have supported you which enabled you to have the life that you have, we are not idiots. You talk about being true to yourself, maybe try giving that a go too.

Sincerely,
Someone with some common sense.

• Heart
Reactions: 104

RogerThat21

Moët flowing tonight!! They seem very concerned about the sick dog that they had to suddenly fly back from their new “home” to be with. What a bird brain. 🐥🧠 I genuinely get a great kick out of how transparent her bullshit excuses are 🍿
You genuinely don’t know what Suzannnne you’re going to get every time she posts something new. Concerned dog mom, girl boss, passive aggressive Sue, doting wife , domestic goddess “has she used the mop since she came home??”
🥂 WILL THE REAL SO SUE SHADY PLEASE STAND UP 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 53

Madscone

VIP Member
I'm laughing at the comments under Dildo's post..."we're here if you need anything" and "sending prayers"... here will someone get a mass said for the poor crator!

• Haha
Reactions: 51

blondeminion15

VIP Member
Where is this fitness thing coming from?? Sue is a string of piss made entirely of wine and jellies, and Katie is a rectangle trying to squash herself into clothes that don't fit.

• Haha
Reactions: 50

Tomboy

Yeah Sue you enjoy your €125 bottle of wine while im struggling to pay my €60 electricity bill, not back to work COZ WE ARE STILL IN A PANDEMIC... F**k off you C**T 🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏼

• Sad
Reactions: 50

lodgequeen

Chatty Member
Dr Doireann is far from a medical professional and I’ve just remembered Terror is a nurse lol
Imagine lying in a hospital bed with one coming at you like The Fly in those sunglasses and the other screeching about Jake and Daaaveh.
Fuck me.

• Haha
Reactions: 48

Sarahh123

They have zero class. Eternal style will be dying for westbury door handle pics it’ll give her a month of content. Katie is salivating away licking her lips walking around the westbury with a camera like Dora the Explorer. And Sue with the false teeth and mountains of filler, only delighted to get a night away from Dillon. Actually he’s probably outside the hotel sitting in his lambo camera in hand like a paparazzi on night duty.

• Haha
Reactions: 45

littlebananafairy

I love the way Sue wishes she could get off social media and yet spends a weekend away with her family documenting every second of it. She could have easily posted one family picture or one afternoon tea picture but instead every detail has to be shown, including luxury goods and expensive food and drink. I don’t begrudge her wealth as I’m sure she is a very savvy business person but during a pandemic, it seems unnecessary and flashy. Especially for someone who claims to dislike social media so much.

• Heart
Reactions: 45

Vangirl

VIP Member
All the homeless children in Ireland and Supermacs wants to send free food to these 2 absolute Beggy Mitchell's???? That's just doesn't sit well with me! And the fact that they will except it is worse!

• Heart
Reactions: 44

Sunshine125822

So basically she’s going back over to Portugal but has told that story so it looks like she’s going pack up all her stuff?? 🤣🤣🤣 they had planned to stay until sept but filming for RTÉ starts in Aug??? She can’t even tell a lie correct!! What’s the betting her whole family has to go and help her “move” back 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha

Lktv

Do you know what also really annoys me, that photo in the vets. Its obviously in the vets otherwise wise she would be done up somewhere in her house. But she's at the vets with no mask on. I just gave birth and my partner had to wear a mask the whole time couldnt give the baby or me a kiss without the mask!!! Literally your an arse Suzanne and you think of nobody but yourself. Everyone and everything is an after thought. I hope your dog is ok but i hope he would be rehomed to a stable house, were they have the time to mind him in its later life

Last edited:
  • Heart

Halps

Typically Raheny vets, used raheny vets for years but realised they are more into money than animals. Changed vets after they sent a dog I found to Ashtown pound, I managed to get him a rescue place the next day he was already gone and the receptionist was vile to me on the phone. I did manage to get the dog out of Ashtown with the help of another rescue. So glad I changed vets now, great owners don’t abandon there animals.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 41