SoSueMe #8 Flying home, dogs really sick, these pair of cretins are taking the mick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is getting slated on the FB stories. Dylan be going mad at them saying negative things about him & his wife.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She probably couldn’t give a flying duck inside her whiskey & cigar room opening all her PR packages

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Is he doing this on the papers stories? Or her stories?
No he hasn't actually said anything I was referring to his request on his grid to not say anything negative about him and his wife as the dog is sick.

Reactions: 6
I think the problem with the pair of them is that they haven’t made any of the sacrifices everyone else has. The only change for them is that they couldn’t go abroad. They ignored all of the other guidelines and broke every rule they could. So it means nothing to them to pop home from their holidays. They’ll probably stay here till they get their vaccines (if they haven’t already got them), then head back over with as many Jackson’s as they can fit on the plane.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I'm laughing at the comments under Dildo's post..."we're here if you need anything" and "sending prayers"... here will someone get a mass said for the poor crator!

• Haha
Reactions: 51
I think the problem with the pair of them is that they haven’t made any of the sacrifices everyone else has. The only change for them is that they couldn’t go abroad. They ignored all of the other guidelines and broke every rule they could. So it means nothing to them to pop home from their holidays. They’ll probably stay here till they get their vaccines (if they haven’t already got them), then head back over with as many Jackson’s as they can fit on the plane.
But they did go abroad - they went to Dubai in the height of it and yet again it all just blew over....I can’t understand how anyone supports her and lines her pockets must be a really young following she has

Reactions: 31
I was just about to ask if he blocked me but it looks like he deleted his Instagram. Very strange.

Reactions: 7
Pair of idiots I swear to god why are people buying her crap is beyond me that whole family are arseholes like lol

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.