SoSueMe #8 Flying home, dogs really sick, these pair of cretins are taking the mick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder when she’ll be on falling over herself telling us how the abandoned dogs are her absolute world. She’d actually be better off just saying nothing. This will be worse than Katie’s “essential worker” speech.

Reactions: 10
She’s getting some stick in the media who even is she bahaaaaaaaa

Oh shout out to Bob for looking after coco makes me sick 😷

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Sounds like the poor dog has been sick for a while. It's great they enjoyed their holidays before dragging themselves home. What a pair of donkeys. Trying to get sympathy when the poor dog was clearly sick when they wee over there living it up

Reactions: 22
I've heard this too but then you see them renting in Portugal that huge gaff and the cars so wonder how true it is.
Anyone can live a life like that on a credit card. She could also expense it back to the business

Reactions: 8
Is Katie looking for a reduced cost on car insurance now dick head
Why doesn’t she get Dylz and Sue to pay like they did for everything else. If all she had to pay is the insurance on her free car, goes to show how scabby she is

Reactions: 13
Then be deletes his insta what a Cretan

Omg I hate Katie so so much even now she speaks lol arghhhhh

Reactions: 4
Sue didn’t actually buy the car outright, Katie traded in her old car and the mam, dad and Suzanne gave her money towards the merc. Sue is not as wealthy as she likes people do think

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Sue didn’t actually buy the car outright, Katie traded in her old car and the mam, dad and Suzanne gave her money towards the merc. Sue is not as wealthy as she likes people do think
I thought she only thanked Sue and Dildo at the time tho?

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.