SoSueMe #7 Moved to Portugal for bare bum holidays, drinking wine to block out the whine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If the flight back by the pair of the douche bags (separately may I add) was so important (as according to Dylz the dogs on deaths door) why is she videoing PR gifts one after the another . Surely that can all wait ???? At least pretend to be traumatised if that’s the speil we are expected to believe !!! The dog is no more sick than Dylz is straight !!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 52
If the flight back by the pair of the douche bags (separately may I add) was so important (as according to Dylz the dogs on deaths door) why is she videoing PR gifts one after the another . Surely that can all wait ???? At least pretend to be traumatised if that’s the speil we are expected to believe !!! The dog is no more sick than Dylz is straight !!!!
And I doubt that load of spuds veg and chicken is for her and dzyl if he's still on the runway in faro. Obviously has someone over. Kayyysheee has tagged herself out elsewhere just so we know it's not her🙄

Reactions: 9
yeah jus fly home together it’s pathetic

Reactions: 3
Or just stay offline if it’s that ‘serious ‘ . It would make if more ligit. Also if that dogs that critical she wouldn’t video . What of pair of arsewholes!!! With all the money they think they’d hire a team to guide them what to post and what not to.

Reactions: 12
Dylan doesn't know how he'll cope if anything happens her.. But yet has been living in Portugal the last however long without his beloved 'child' / children' 😒 please now 🙄🙄 wonder did they ever stop and take their heads out of their arses and see maybe the dog is pining for them.. unlike the selfish arseholes they are, dogs cant switch off that bond 😔

Reactions: 31
The dog probably sick coz it picked something up in the kennells it was dumped in for the past month!

• Sad
Reactions: 8
He seemed to cope just fine. He’s been on the missing list for the best part of a year .

The dog was probably fretting missing the owners...like the pair just fkd off for a month without them! What do they expect!?

Reactions: 16
Two sad ignorant bastards. What about all the people who haven’t seen their family since all this started? All the people who watched funerals online from abroad? These 2 expect no negative comments because the dog is ‘sick’. Pull the other one. They are horrible rotten ugly on the inside chavs.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I’ve noticed no one ever comments negatively on her Instagram or Dylan’s, even genuine queries, all 🔥🔥 emojis. Are they all just deleted or moderated ?

Here it is
Omfg he is a tosser. I have had a close uncle die during covid (non covid related) but we couldn’t visit him in Hospital and say good bye or I couldn’t attend the funeral and u have these simpletons flying home for a sick dog attention seeking … like admit it ye are on holidays . It’s fine we would get over it if u owned it . Tacky and low iq

• Heart
Reactions: 21
What I find hilarious is fm104 only have their post about sue coming home up 2 hours and there's over 100 comments all saying the same thing : that she's a chancer who went on holidays and everyone was expecting her return. But goss.ie has their post up 10 hours and there are no comments 😂😂. Ali you absolute dose!!

• Haha
Reactions: 34
What I find hilarious is fm104 only have their post about sue coming home up 2 hours and there's over 100 comments all saying the same thing : that she's a chancer who went on holidays and everyone was expecting her return. But goss.ie has their post up 10 hours and there are no comments 😂😂. Ali you absolute dose!!
omg people do you not understand, Sue needs her 4 holidays a year, she lives in a mansion, has all the parties in her garden, hired staff to dish up the Christmas dinner and ok, yes 1000’s of people have suffered during the pandemic but Sue lives an entitled life so she is at home now feeling awful that us mere fools made her lie and she couldn’t just travel and take her holidays. Like seriously guys how was she supposed to sit in her mansion all the time. Poor sue

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I think between Dubai, Keilidh and now this people are getting really fed up of her!

Reactions: 24
omg people do you not understand, Sue needs her 4 holidays a year, she lives in a mansion, has all the parties in her garden, hired staff to dish up the Christmas dinner and ok, yes 1000’s of people have suffered during the pandemic but Sue lives an entitled life so she is at home now feeling awful that us mere fools made her lie and she couldn’t just travel and take her holidays. Like seriously guys how was she supposed to sit in her mansion all the time. Poor sue
Couldn’t bare another year of secret holidays without being able to flaunt her bare arse all over the gram. Couldn’t live with the gram validation and flaunting her riches to the mere mortals Ah god love you poor Sue, our hearts bleed for ya !

How many of her dogs have to die before she stops bleeping off on them?
She has no understanding of how much dogs miss their humans when we leave them. They are such loyal animals, my husband went back to the office today for the first time since March last year and the dog literally sat beside his desk where he works from home with the saddest face all day and I was home with him and took him for walk and played catch with him but he was still put out that my husband was gone. My cousin died recently after a long illness in hospital in London (he went for last effort treatment) and his old but otherwise healthy dog died 2 hours later at home in Ireland. Dogs are sensitive souls that Sue or Dylz will never understand or appreciate

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
People going through he'll to get back to dying loved ones or to a funeral and ya have these absolute tools carrying on the way they are.
The dog is probably stressed from this pair leaving it all the time.
I call total bs, the want to just come and go as they please and are spouting whatever to make it all look necessary.
Like what was Katie's reason for heading out there and over staying??
A family of liars is what they are!!!

Reactions: 12
She will be ripping. The comments under all the articles about it are negative and people are taking the piss out of her. The independent shared a pic of her and she looks about 50. Someone recently compared her to Lisa Vanderpump & now I can’t unsee it

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.