SoSueMe #4 PrInCeSs SuE, the rules don't apply, she must bare her bum in sunny Dubai

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus Carla really is stunning. Katie is so entitled! I'm still not over the party they had for her 😅

Reactions: 11
Wow, Carla is an actual beauty until she opens her mouth. In fairness to her though, she was absolutely stunning before she ever touched her face.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Jesus Carla really is stunning. Katie is so entitled! I'm still not over the party they had for her 😅
I know, who keeps telling these girls botox and filler are the way to go???

Even Sue, version 3.0, has way too much in her face. She will end up looking like Courtney Cox if she's not careful.

Katie is a melt, nothing original about her, wouldn't have half the followers she has if she wasnt So Poo Me's little sis.

Reactions: 12
Carla has always been stunning. I'd say that kills sue who feels the constant need to do work to herself and maybe she could even be jealous of carla in a way.

Reactions: 15
I know, who keeps telling these girls botox and filler are the way to go???

Even Sue, version 3.0, has way too much in her face. She will end up looking like Courtney Cox if she's not careful.

Katie is a melt, nothing original about her, wouldn't have half the followers she has if she wasnt So Poo Me's little sis.
She wouldn't have any followers outside of her friend group if she wasnt a Jackson!

Reactions: 9
Has anyone watched the video promoting the new product on So Sues story? The blonde girl who is applying the bronze stick to her face? The second she applies it, the entire lighting changes 🤣🤣 it looks so bad🤣 so basically if we want to look bronze we should just change the lighting, not buy this new bronze stick yoke🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Has anyone watched the video promoting the new product on So Sues story? The blonde girl who is applying the bronze stick to her face? The second she applies it, the entire lighting changes 🤣🤣 it looks so bad🤣 so basically if we want to look bronze we should just change the lighting, not buy this new bronze stick yoke🤣🤣
She’s really clutching at straws now with these products 🙈 who seriously needs a shiny roll on stick?🙄 it will be interesting to see how well her business will be in a few years time when they run out of crappy tack to sell...

She’s really clutching at straws now with these products 🙈 who seriously needs a shiny roll on stick?🙄 it will be interesting to see how well her business will be in a few years time when they run out of crappy tack to sell...
She'll probably restart her clothing line again 😂😂 Sosue big fat gypsy wedding range 😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It kills me but I actually like her products. Her makeup is good! Well some of the products are. I hate the influencing aspect of advertising now. Why can't she just have the So Su business page to promote products? Like I hate that "part of the job" is to share her house and lavish lifestyle. 🙄 It turns me off buying her products to be honest.

ETA what I'm trying to say is when did getting to know the owner of a business becomes such a big thing. I'd be happy buying her products if I didn't know her. But she wrecks my head so I hate giving her money and then I don't buy her products as a result 😂

It kills me but I actually like her products. Her makeup is good! Well some of the products are. I hate the influencing aspect of advertising now. Why can't she just have the So Su business page to promote products? Like I hate that "part of the job" is to share her house and lavish lifestyle. 🙄 It turns me off buying her products to be honest.

ETA what I'm trying to say is when did getting to know the owner of a business becomes such a big thing. I'd be happy buying her products if I didn't know her. But she wrecks my head so I hate giving her money and then I don't buy her products as a result 😂
I actually hadn’t ever really thought of it like this, but you’re exactly right!!!!! The way things are these days, there’s more chance of people buying her products if they didn’t know who was behind the brand! Perhaps she’s hoping one of the big cosmetic companies will buy the brand cause she’s selling the “lifestyle” - Kylie Jenner style - dream on 🤣

Reactions: 5
I kind of see her products as being gimmicky cheap make up for teens. Not really something you’d want to buy as a 20/30 something adult, like the freckle pen, come on now imagine turning up to work with drawn on freckles😂 none of the tit she sells appeals to me as a grown woman with disposable income. I did try the bahama body mousse and after 2 months it went to liquid in the bottle, even shaking it didn’t turn it back to mousse just brown liquid dripping out, had to bin, awful!

Reactions: 23
Carla was always a stunner until she opened her mouth and let herself down. Sue wasnt so bad after a bit of work and look people are entitled to do it but now she has gotten really puffy. Nearly feel since her wedding she has gone overboard on them and is starting to look really fake

Reactions: 10
I kind of see her products as being gimmicky cheap make up for teens. Not really something you’d want to buy as a 20/30 something adult, like the freckle pen, come on now imagine turning up to work with drawn on freckles😂 none of the tit she sells appeals to me as a grown woman with disposable income. I did try the bahama body mousse and after 2 months it went to liquid in the bottle, even shaking it didn’t turn it back to mousse just brown liquid dripping out, had to bin, awful!
Agree. As a women in her early 30's I wouldn't buy anything from her range. It looks like stuff I would give my niece to play with. I'm not saying that because I'm aware of Sue as a person and don't like her and what she stands for. It's a genuine opinion. I've followed her since my mid-20's and at no stage have I ever been tempted by her products. I prefer to invest in more established brands and stuff a bit more up market.

Reactions: 23
I actually liked the tan remover - i got it cos a friend recommended it. But same as above.. it stopped moussing and comes out in spurts of liquid. Not gonna buy again

Reactions: 3
I'm late 20s and love her original eyeshadow palette and original contour palette. I will never in my life understand the need for a freckle pen 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Teaspill has dripping gold up on their stories for bad photoshopping 😂
What’s tea spill , is it like tattle?

Carla definitely gone off Instagram Suzanne didn’t tag her only Katie , Katie only shared a pic or her and Suzanne 🙊

Reactions: 5
Katie mentioning she wants olaplex and being gifted it the next day. Why do company’s do this???

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.