SoSueMe #4 PrInCeSs SuE, the rules don't apply, she must bare her bum in sunny Dubai

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's a joke. Tone deaf to us regular folk.
The reason she doesn't have black people on the cover of stellar is because they are not famous enough. She actually had Erica Cody on her podcast and said that to her. Does anyone want to see sosues dopey sisters on the cover? What have they done? Apart from drugs?

• Haha
Reactions: 28
The reason she doesn't have black people on the cover of stellar is because they are not famous enough. She actually had Erica Cody on her podcast and said that to her. Does anyone want to see sosues dopey sisters on the cover? What have they done? Apart from drugs?
yeah I heard that too on the podcast. bleeping ridiculous. That podcast is utter trash too , just Vicki spouting on that she lives in stoneybatter with her posh husband and they drink margs 😂😂

Reactions: 9
Vicki Notaro is a joke.....she and her bad eyebrows and leopard print obsession need to get a grip. She considers herself to be a serious journalist.....hahaha. Have they had anyone bar the instahun set on the cover in the last year.....unlikely.

Reactions: 18
Vicki Notaro is a joke.....she and her bad eyebrows and leopard print obsession need to get a grip. She considers herself to be a serious journalist.....hahaha. Have they had anyone bar the instahun set on the cover in the last year.....unlikely.
The only thing is im presuming thats what sells? Her job is to produce magazines that sell i guess.

The only way the cover will change is if people stop buying. Ugh its depressing that insta huns sell 😪

Reactions: 6
The constant reminder to people she lives in stoneybatter all the time. The constant talking about diets yet eating anything she can get her hands on. She’s so tacky and so full of herself too. The magazine is awful dunno how it’s survived.

Hey Stellar - read the room
Would love a thread for stellar tbh

Reactions: 9
How fake are those smile 🤣🤣🤣

Would love to have been a fly on the wall for that shoot!
Katie looks a bit odd beside them, she's like she's from a different family l, doesn't look like the other two at all 😳 maybe it's just the way the pic is tho 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Carla actually looks lovely. Sue looks so puffy and I can’t stand the sight of Katie 🙈
I think Carla was very good looking, not sure why she felt the need to mess with her face.

Feel the same about Katie, the sense of entitlement is unreal! I see shes back to her usual boring repetitive content after her 'break' from social media 😒😒

Attachments

Reactions: 13
Katie looks a bit odd beside them, she's like she's from a different family l, doesn't look like the other two at all 😳 maybe it's just the way the pic is tho 😅
She’s the Khloe of the bunch, maybe Smokey Susan had a bit of fun with her hairdresser 21 years ago 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
“Suzanne and her sisters”.. calm down there Katie your pic might have made the front cover but your name didn’t 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Katie looks about 10 years older in that picture, it does her no favours! Sue's smile is completely forced and empty and she still looks like she's just off the set of Dynasty. Carla is by far the best looking of the lot but she looks like a bridesmaid in that picture.

Very appropriate that they're both hanging off Sue in that pic, true to real life 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I think Carla was very good looking, not sure why she felt the need to mess with her face.

Feel the same about Katie, the sense of entitlement is unreal! I see shes back to her usual boring repetitive content after her 'break' from social media 😒😒
Carla is the looker of the 3, no doubt about it. So Poo has had 4 new faces since some of those photos, yet Carla was gorgeous in them all, before any intervention whatsoever. One lockdown too many sure and all that work is going to dissolve before darling Sue's eyes 🤣🤣
And no, I have absolutely no issue with anyone having work done in case that's how this comes across. Boobs, bum, nose, botox, whatever makes you happy. My problem is this lying gickball trying to pretend it's all down to her crappy white label contour kit. witch, please 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 38

Jez yeah Carla was fabulous naturally. Katie is very irritating!

Reactions: 11
Carla is the looker of the 3, no doubt about it. So Poo has had 4 new faces since some of those photos, yet Carla was gorgeous in them all, before any intervention whatsoever. One lockdown too many sure and all that work is going to dissolve before darling Sue's eyes 🤣🤣
And no, I have absolutely no issue with anyone having work done in case that's how this comes across. Boobs, bum, nose, botox, whatever makes you happy. My problem is this lying gickball trying to pretend it's all down to her crappy white label contour kit. witch, please 🙄
witch please 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Right like every pic of Carla, Sue looks completely different next to her and insists she hasn't had work done. Cop on So Poo!

Attachments

Reactions: 5

Omg how stunning was sue before all her work!

Reactions: 2
I can't believe this idiotic magazine has someone on the front cover who the whole country is ridiculing and backlashing over because she's been flouting global pandemic guidelines for months + the whole Dubai scandal.

You can nearly predict who will be on the cover of stellar every month

Reactions: 25
I can't believe this idiotic magazine has someone on the front cover who the whole country is ridiculing and backlashing over because she's been flouting global pandemic guidelines for months + the whole Dubai scandal.

You can nearly predict who will be on the cover of stellar every month
it Galz next 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.