Sosueme #19 The Style Counsellors axed by RTÉ, oh no says she!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pages and pages from posters getting offended. Seriously, Can we not just move on from the topic? People don't come here to read weather your life is fulfilled or not with or without children. It's a thread on Suzanne.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Pages and pages from posters getting offended. Seriously, Can we not just move on from the topic? People don't come here to read weather your life is fulfilled or not with or without children. It's a thread on Suzanne.
exactly , and about 100 people have said suzanne lives a lame life and tries to be 25 when she’s 40 and loads have commented on her having kids or not - so a bit rich everyone coming for me as i said her life looks a bit lame and unfulfilling in her 40s . just my opinion everyone - calm down !

Reactions: 9
exactly , and about 100 people have said suzanne lives a lame life and tries to be 25 when she’s 40 and loads have commented on her having kids or not - so a bit rich everyone coming for me as i said her life looks a bit lame and unfulfilling in her 40s . just my opinion everyone - calm down !
Except that’s not what you said is it?
You said “. very empty lives without kids in 40s esp if married .”

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Guyyyyyyys she wants to make sure she's happy with the lashes before she develops them (orders them from China) 😂😂😂 okay sue off you go and 'develop' them 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Except that’s not what you said is it?
You said “. very empty lives without kids in 40s esp if married .”
Please can we move on 😭😭😭

Can't believe she's gotten away with kiddie skincare its bleeping ridiculous 🙄 She's a pure chancer, her market is drying up fast and she needs a few quid to "relocate" to Portugal for the summer 😒

Reactions: 16
Guyyyyyyys she wants to make sure she's happy with the lashes before she develops them (orders them from China) 😂😂😂 okay sue off you go and 'develop' them 😂😂
Have you not heard, apparently she suffered burn out from working! It's exhausting opening all the free gifts, going for free manicures and hair appointments and free hotel stays. Poor thing was exhausted 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 7
That just means he follows the actual page not liked the post, correct me if I’m wrong though
You’re right, he follows the page (weird) but hasn’t liked that post … if you search his name in the likes it’s not there (yes I’m sad enough to have checked)

• Haha
The gossippppppppppp…. vikkiiiiiiiiiiiiii is gone from Rob Sue’s brother, that’s fact.. She’s been liking Conor Ryan’s posts ever since her return to Instagram last week (after deleting everything of Rob) .. and Conors just started liking them back… watch this space hahah! Those two be made for E/o two knacks !!

Shocking isn't it. Totally out of touch with reality. Some people cannot physically have kids. Some choose not to and thats ok. Imagine thinking their lives are empty because of it. It's actually quite sad if that's what someone believes.
I spent my day today cleaning out a 74 year olds home, well we started, no water, no electricity, no heating, no toilet facilities, the ceiling came through from a burst pipe, unbelievably heartbreaking she has lived like that for 20+ years, no one was ever allowed in, she’s in the nursing home wanting to get home but it’s not safe, and the worst thing she keeps say I wish I could of had children, what’s do I leave behind, no family no grandchildren, all while sitting in a rotten house she won’t let anyone into because her life to her was worthless, it was heartbreaking to see, carrying a burden of infertility never leaves you no matter what age, and i think it’s disgusting passing comments on something you have to deal with in your everyday life, will I get to be a mother, no one has the right, this is in general not just about sue, it’s about not assuming everyone can have children, or choose not to have them 🥺

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
I spent my day today cleaning out a 74 year olds home, well we started, no water, no electricity, no heating, no toilet facilities, the ceiling came through from a burst pipe, unbelievably heartbreaking she has lived like that for 20+ years, no one was ever allowed in, she’s in the nursing home wanting to get home but it’s not safe, and the worst thing she keeps say I wish I could of had children, what’s do I leave behind, no family no grandchildren, all while sitting in a rotten house she won’t let anyone into because her life to her was worthless, it was heartbreaking to see, carrying a burden of infertility never leaves you no matter what age, and i think it’s disgusting passing comments on something you have to deal with in your everyday life, will I get to be a mother, no one has the right, this is in general not just about sue, it’s about not assuming everyone can have children, or choose not to have them 🥺
that’s sad 😞 but it proves my point that if you CAN and are happily married why wouldn’t you want to have kids . Not once did i mention those who couldn’t or those who didn’t meet someone in time to have them . if suzanne can then i don’t get why she wouldn’t as if she’s a late bloomer like she says she might regret that at 45. anyway i’m boring myself but most people with kids would agree with me they just won’t admit it

• Wow
Reactions: 2