Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Scarbouro

VIP Member
Dubai again. 🥱
So original! 🙄😴

I couldn't imagine returning to Dubai a few times a year. It's grand once or twice like, I actually prefer Abu Dhabi myself but I still wouldn't be returning to it every couple of months. It's like she's popping down to Cork at this stage. No doubt she's there for few days before heading on to the predictable Maldives.

Reactions: 5

floggersunited

Chatty Member
I feel like the video yesterday he was much rougher than the clip on Facebook I could be wrong? Either way defo deserves complaints. We pay (taxpayers money) for government bodies to represent us and one ends up allegedly raping someone and one is on a piss up obviously drunk in uniform and drinking in uniform.
The rapists photos are still in Google image search, I’m sure there is probably someone who knows someone who knows him.

SoSueHer

VIP Member
Jesus Christ she's as dull as dishwater, this thread is so slow ! She's def had her day !

sosueme_ie

but please use an iganon or similar, she doesn't need the views x

overgrammers

VIP Member
This is what I thought the last day as well, I’m surprised she’s doing them when they seem to be a thing of the past for most influencers. I feel her content is so dated lately, tutorials, masterclasses etc
Mrs makeup is still flogging the bejaysis out of her drag queen masterclassss anyway

• Haha

SoSueHer

VIP Member
Such an empty life, filming yourself drinking champagne alone-now not a thing wrong with drinking alone, but filming yourself, that whole section of her stories was so empty - FYI I can't stand her but I actually felt kinda sorry for her 🤔

Addd

VIP Member
Shitting over another skincare prodoooct so that she can promote her own…moron. And I see the mother is advertising No7 stuff now. Claiming it’s a great range. Anyone ever heard her mention it before?
She’s doing this an awful lot lately. Saying her palette is a dub for makeup by Mario, and she did it with a Dior blush as well. Things must not be well at sosu/dripping gold. She’s not jetting off to Portugal for six months of year anymore. Maybe years of neglecting her brand is finally catching up.

boozysuzy

VIP Member
Was that hotel stay gifted? Why would you leave your mansion in malahide to go into the city for one night free or not. When Katie said they were going away for the night you would think outside of Dublin.

JanineButcher

I’ve mentioned it before because I’m slight obsessed 😆 but I can’t believe Jamie Hannon has a new woman already.

Scarbouro

VIP Member
The reel is still up on the Forged Irish Stout Facebook page. It's a few posts down. Imagine carrying on like that in uniform! Absolute scumbag. Wonder what the DFB think of him? And then the shocking news of another one of them accused of rape while over there for the parade. Absolutely shocking.

floggersunited

Chatty Member
Could see her glass of wine in front of her last night at dinner so she’s back on it (I don’t think she was ever off it)

• Haha
Reactions: 4

overgrammers

VIP Member
Her fostering video is comical.
Where did she get her accent from 🤣
She really pronounces her T's too.
I remember when Sue was common as muck.
I kinda miss the days of Carla getting off her head on the sneachta and uploading stories to snapchat🙈 those were the days
She is still common all the horse riding rigalia in the world can’t hide that

• Haha
Reactions: 4