SoSueMe #18 We've heard of the 7 year itch..... This pair give us the 6 year ick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
First off she doesn't live in a housing estate. Secondly it's a mansion not a house and there is only a couple of them on this private land. That's what money does.
You’re right and wrong. Yes, the houses are modern new build mansions, but there are 25 of them on a relatively small plot of land so I’d call that an estate!
https://www.independent.ie/life/home-garden/dublins-luxury-design-it-yourself-estate/42431498.html
Dublin’s luxury ‘Design It Yourself’ estate

Reactions: 20
First off she doesn't live in a housing estate. Secondly it's a mansion not a house and there is only a couple of them on this private land. That's what money does.
First of all, it is an estate, granted a small one that’s gated, but still an estate! Secondly she’s tackified the bejaysis out of it so it’s irrelevant. The tacky furniture, free Matt Britton carpets, the bleeping knight in the hall, Christmas tree in the bedroom, cigar room, smoking out the skylight room. She can buy all the mansions she wants she’ll always be a tacky chav because what MONEY doesn’t do is buy class, bless her!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
The poster was talking about her mothers house

Reactions: 8
Are you OK sue 🤣🤣🤣🤣
My comment was in relation to the mothers house if you read the few comments before it!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I posted the comment that Suzanne didn’t build her house she bought it not the mothers house

Reactions: 2
Heya Sue, you live in an estate hun! Albeit, you may have more space to the outside between houses but ultimately you live in an estate 🫠

Screenshot_20240212_132233_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Did her brother Rob & his fiancee split up? Just saw that the fiancee has gone back to instagram and all of the pictures of him are gone?

New to this thread, sorry if I missed this ages ago 😅

Reactions: 6
He gets caught cheating every few months and sue swipes in and bribes her to stay. Last time was when she whisked them away to maldives in 2022

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Glad she reads here and ordered an appearance from him. Sit at that desk and don’t move.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
First of all, it is an estate, granted a small one that’s gated, but still an estate! Secondly she’s tackified the bejaysis out of it so it’s irrelevant. The tacky furniture, free Matt Britton carpets, the bleeping knight in the hall, Christmas tree in the bedroom, cigar room, smoking out the skylight room. She can buy all the mansions she wants she’ll always be a tacky chav because what MONEY doesn’t do is buy class, bless her!
The bleeping knight baffles me!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
His first day on the job as an intern, getting a crappy little desk facing the wall! 😂😂 Let's show them that you work Dyls... Ahh Sue would ye stop ffs! 😂

Puppies are cute not your husband sitting at a desk with a call centre headset on him!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.