SoSueMe #18 We've heard of the 7 year itch..... This pair give us the 6 year ick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Especially since they've been apart for a fair bit of time leading up to this.

Look its great she has the funds to treat her family (Im assuming Carla isnt paying...) but like they do so little and spend so little time together as a couple

Reactions: 9
Especially since they've been apart for a fair bit of time leading up to this.

Look its great she has the funds to treat her family (Im assuming Carla isnt paying...) but like they do so little and spend so little time together as a couple
did she show Carla, I didn't see anything yet

Reactions: 1
No but she’s the usual tag along 3rd wheel. Lives with them. They’re like a throuple it’s just weird

• Haha
Reactions: 7
And the Dripping Gold bag prominently displayed on the table so she can write this off as a work trip 🙄

Reactions: 6
I wonder why Simona and Jamie have ended it, they looked like they were heading for engagement

Reactions: 5
I wonder are they in a throuple or whatever it’s called. Maybe Una Healy is with them 😂

• Haha
Apologies for the de-rail but the Sinead Keary clothing line!?! Wtf is going on there who is she to be charging those prices for some things my great granny would wear 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She’s defo couldn’t be happy empty life
---
Looks amazing there but I wouldn’t spend all that money it looks boring

Reactions: 5
What in the 80's Joan Collins is that outfit?? 😂
Her sitting room just gives me Insta Hun Starter Pack vibes.....mirrored furniture, chandeliers, beige, all very asymmetrical, matchy matchy ick! Don't even get me started on the American 80s mom sucking off the poolboy look that she is wearing 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 28
3rd flu in what 20 days? Maybe it's the same flu and you haven't shaken it dumbo.

• Haha
I take a basic Tesco multi vitamin (recommended by gp) and I get maybe one bad cold a year

Reactions: 6
It’s okay a vitamin drip will save the day everybody! How’s that other page going for her??? 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.