SoSueMe #12 So Boozy gonna need a cruisey, the papers slating Dzylz for actin like a Doozy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm sure she reads here tho πŸ€”
I am also pretty sure Suz told her about the insta post yoo
β€œI’m just expaining to them that I bought the dress and I wore it first and I let you wear it”

• Haha
Reactions: 7
OK unpopular opinion here re Carla and THAT dress but in the pics I've seen I don't think she's looking that stunning. Her shoulders and arms look big and her makeup is orange. I do think Carla is a stunning gal just not what I was expecting from everyone's comments about it.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
OK unpopular opinion here re Carla and THAT dress but in the pics I've seen I don't think she's looking that stunning. Her shoulders and arms look big and her makeup is orange. I do think Carla is a stunning gal just not what I was expecting from everyone's comments about it.
Hi Katie πŸ‘‹πŸ‘‹ feel threatened do we

• Haha
Reactions: 20
So Tea Spill has picked up on the dress situation...see screenshot 🀣🀣🀣
Which one if you lovely ladies put this up on Tea Spill lol πŸ˜… had to come straight over and share . it's the if you know you know that did it for me lol 🀣🀭

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
For anyone that missed it on the last thread…. She looks amazing and 100 times better then Sue did
Definitely agree, I've a girl crush on Carla πŸ˜‚ wonder if she'll be making a reappearance on social media soon, she seems to be featuring a lot lately on it!

So Tea Spill has picked up on the dress situation...see screenshot 🀣🀣🀣
Which one if you lovely ladies put this up on Tea Spill lol πŸ˜… had to come straight over and share . it's the if you know you know that did it for me lol 🀣🀭
That's gas, I must follow that page

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Definitely agree, I've a girl crush on Carla πŸ˜‚ wonder if she'll be making a reappearance on social media soon, she seems to be featuring a lot lately on it!

That's gas, I must follow that page
You have to send a follow request and then she accepts or doesn't.. meant to give the goss on instahuns but rumour has it it's another Hun behind the page from down the country near limerick beginning with C πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ so ppl should be careful msgn Tea Spill as the same Hun could out you...

• Wow
Reactions: 7
You have to send a follow request and then she accepts or doesn't.. meant to give the goss on instahuns but rumour has it it's another Hun behind the page from down the country near limerick beginning with C πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ so ppl should be careful msgn Tea Spill as the same Hun could out you...
Oh that's not worth the drama at all πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ too many Huns

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Any more clues?! x

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She has her own thread! You’ll find her with a little search of f(l)iz πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
And what a shitshow it is lol πŸ˜† 🀣 πŸ˜‚
Tonight is Friday so it will be dirty delete tomorrow's for f(l)iz lol...always entertaining at weekends lol πŸ˜†

Ah here lol here it is pmsl.
She has enough for her own thread so not breaking any rules @Melmcs @Chanel Girl i don't think

Reactions: 1
Her first name shares the name with Queen E *******t but it's the shortened version rhymes with fiz lol....does that make sense πŸ€” 😏 Mel?
I hear you :sneaky: x

I read that as a Hun beginning with C and not another clue!!! Lol. Xxx

Reactions: 1
Carla has bulked up a little probably using weights or something - but she’s a stunning looking girl. Have seen both her and sue in real life I have said it before on here neither are actually stick thin I think sue defo photoshops herself or does certain angles as she’s more like a normal size 10 in reality and has a bigger structure than in her photos

• Haha
Reactions: 9
They are renting in skerries while waiting for the new house to be done up. Can’t believe she called it her β€œrental room” knob πŸ™„
Oh pity I thought maybe she had decided to grow up a bit and leave the nest. She is really attached to her family it’s a bit weird.

Reactions: 5
I think Katie thinks she’s still about 15 not 23 or 24 πŸ˜‚πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ She should be starting to think of moving out not speaking of β€œher rental room” . Meaning her parents rental. She’s a spoilt little cow - worst of the lot of them πŸ˜‚ so boozy out again ! Jesus she just have a terrible liver at this stage - she prob looks about 50 with no Botox πŸ˜‚ can’t imagine going out so much in late 30s - she would honestly want to reign it in especially the if she plans on being able to carry a baby at some point ( not saying she should or wants to or has to - but just IF she does lifestyle is a huge factor

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.