Sophiejude_sw

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rinsing the affiliate links tonight. Are we meant to believe she’s ordered all those outfits for Christmas Day. She’s just rinsing the affiliate links now

Reactions: 2
👀 so how long is this gonna last.. place your bets below.
Quick glossybox shill and “worst 6 months everrrrrr” attention beg before she goes on her hiatus obvs!
Why do these weirdos think they’ve got to announce their departure? Like they’re going on annual leave or taking a sick day. Get over yourselves!!!!

Reactions: 11
I've seen some attention seeling floppets in my time but she takes the absolute bleeping piss.

Reactions: 3
She built her followers based on Slimming World. Without that her page has never really offered much. She's changed her bio on there at least three times recently. Daily fashion inspo to personal blog.
I had noticed her followers had been dropping too. She has an identity crisis.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.