Sophiejude_sw

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where can i find this?
Go on Facebook and type in Graze you'll have to scroll through all the other head adverts to find it. It's deffo on there, I think it was about a week ago? It came up as a sponsored post for me 🙄

ETA I can't find it now! It was deffo there last night!! I wish I'd screen grabbed the comments argh! 🤣🤣 she had a purple top on with her tits out and I know it was recent because she has brown hair

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Go on Facebook and type in Graze you'll have to scroll through all the other head adverts to find it. It's deffo on there, I think it was about a week ago? It came up as a sponsored post for me 🙄
wonder if it was removed, I've searched and scrolled back to July 2020 and can't see it 😔

Reactions: 2
It’s not there now. I looked on their page at posts and scrolled back to 2019 (they don’t do many posts) and she’s not on it

It’s not there now. I looked on their page at posts and scrolled back to 2019 (they don’t do many posts) and she’s not on it
I just edited my comment to say I can't find it! That's really weird! I'm kicking myself for not taking a screen shot. People were saying is this a boob job advert? 🤣🤣🤣 it was recent, she had brown hair 🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 3
It's not even on the graze insta... maybe they saw her posts about the skinny whips being this weeks fave treat and they hopefully told her to duck off.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I just edited my comment to say I can't find it! That's really weird! I'm kicking myself for not taking a screen shot. People were saying is this a boob job advert? 🤣🤣🤣 it was recent, she had brown hair 🧐
Going off what Sophie says now on her page she’s not posting food anymore as she isn’t on a diet now etc and is focusing on ‘fashion’ - then surely she should decline any food ads now… let’s see 🤔

Going off what Sophie says now on her page she’s not posting food anymore as she isn’t on a diet now etc and is focusing on ‘fashion’ - then surely she should decline any food ads now… let’s see 🤔
She's a liar then because she's only just done a graze advert and it was on Facebook 🤣🥴 awkward!

I'm pretty sure it's been hidden or removed. I'm fuming I didn't post it here! The comments in response to her showing off with her tits out were things like "if you're going to advertise get a bit of class" 🤣 Graze were really really rude in one of their replies!! 😳 I was taken aback how unprofessional they were

ETA I know it's been removed because I checked my fb activity and when I've tried to click on the post it's not coming up

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Screenshot_20210819-061348_Instagram.jpg

She's failed already...

She looks like a bleeping christmas tree.

• Haha
I’m going to just post this for Sophie if your reading this!!

I used to follow you because you are relatable .
I’m a mother who’s always dieting and my weight was up and down and I could relate to you.

but now your so out of touch Iv unfollowed you. I don’t prance about the park in my fancy shoes and designer bags, I don’t stand in Zara dresses and pose with sunglasses,

I’m a mum who runs around the park and feeds the ducks, I struggle to cook 7 nights a week and figure out what my husband and two kids want to eat whilst counting my syns,

I don’t drive a fancy car or go to a fancy gym , I don’t have money to buy pretty outfits for every day of the week
You sold your soul to the devil and all of those followers who once adored you for being you, can’t stand the person you are today .

go back and be true to you and stop thinking about the ads

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Wtaf is with all the posing?
Have you noticed that all the pics are taken around the same location - yellow stone old building. I have this image of her with a huge suitcase of cheap clothing changing in the disabled loo so her beau can take pics of her eye bleeping the camera

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Wtaf is with all the posing?
Wonder if she takes all these different outfits with her on these photo shoots, or does she trot off home to get changed and go back out to the same beige stone wall?! It’s tragic!

Have you noticed that all the pics are taken around the same location - yellow stone old building. I have this image of her with a huge suitcase of cheap clothing changing in the disabled loo so her beau can take pics of her eye bleeping the camera
Haha, great minds!! 🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.