Sophiejude_sw

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is no one going to mention her latest grid pics. What she look like lol

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Is no one going to mention her latest grid pics. What she look like lol
"lost in the moment" but managing to pose for the camera whilst eye bleeping herself with her fun bags making a bid for escape, also what are those lace gloves she's wearing? :ROFLMAO: looks like some sort of dodgy dogging outfit

• Haha
Reactions: 3
"lost in the moment" but managing to pose for the camera whilst eye bleeping herself with her fun bags making a bid for escape, also what are those lace gloves she's wearing? :ROFLMAO: looks like some sort of dodgy dogging outfit
Dressed for the street corner. Quite apt

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Is she waiting to go on stage to do burlesque or something? I have so many questions about this woman

Reactions: 4
Maybe she’s at a killing kittens party. She looks utterly ridiculous. Over the top and fake as usual

Is she waiting to go on stage to do burlesque or something? I have so many questions about this woman
It’s very much attention seeking, so common to see with these Instagram accounts affiliated with weight loss. She admits to not washing her hair for 4 days too. Fur coat no knickers springs to mind

Surprised she’s posted that video. Wonder how much she’s selling them for 😂

• Haha
She really does. Didn’t quite get the angle right on that one did she?

• Haha
I see Sophie has taken Laurel and Hardy out for dinner again 😂

Good grief woman! Put your ti*s away! I think you might of mistook Instagram for only fans there! No offence there Sophie but advertising yourself as a sl*t isn’t a good look. You can do better than that!

And no I’m not jealous, I have bigger ones but I tend to keep them off the internet 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Her account has gone private, if you don't follow her you can't see. Not like her at all as she's all about the attention usually hmmm

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.