Sophiejude_sw

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks so much older. Also, what’s with her hair colour at the minute? Someone needs a toner on those money pieces, jeeeeeez

Reactions: 3
That tax rebate ad she’s done is an absolute bleeping joke. They take 35% of any money you may get back. Anyone can ask if they are due a refund directly from HMRC 🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 4
All the ‘influencers’ are getting these ads lately. Obviously has no morals to scam people like that ☹

Definitely clawing for jobs isnt she, finances and taxes are not something I'd be going to that airhead for advice on anyway but the fact she's so naively agreed to promote a scheme like that just shows the extent to which she'll accept any paid work offered to her at this point. I do sympathise with her that she hasn't felt like she could work much on her socials given Vogue's been so poorly, but when that's your sole income you;re relying on as a single parent you wouldn't be able to just not work would you. I think with how long she's been offline for tho she'll be struggling now to get any relevant jobs offered to her

Reactions: 5
Friday mate date post, you can see especially in her face unedited how much weight she’s gained

Reactions: 4
You having a laugh jezzz if you think she's a size 18 ... You'd think I was a 30 of you seen me, there no way she's over a 16 I'd say 14 tops
She doesn't look that much smaller than Being Brittany who's about a size 22/24
Screenshot_20230522_215441_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 6
I wish she’d do a course on how to her the perfect photo angle! She looks great- but she should lay off the filler/Botox as it really ages her. She’s gained weight but carries it well.

Reactions: 2
She’s bigger than her SW before photo but much better at hair/makeup now

She doesn't look that much smaller than Being Brittany who's about a size 22/24 View attachment 2189385
She does in that picture but she has huge boobs which always makes you look bigger she's got an oversized shacket on which again will add to it, she also has a curvey shape ... Big hips big boobs tiny waist so unless you wear something fitting you always look bigger.... In the pictures she's wearing Tighter things or jeans etc she barely has an over hang, that's just my opinion from someone who has seen many a naked bodies as a job 🤣 yes she's defo put on weight but I wouldn't say she's anywhere near Brittany level haha

Reactions: 2
She does in that picture but she has huge boobs which always makes you look bigger she's got an oversized shacket on which again will add to it, she also has a curvey shape ... Big hips big boobs tiny waist so unless you wear something fitting you always look bigger.... In the pictures she's wearing Tighter things or jeans etc she barely has an over hang, that's just my opinion from someone who has seen many a naked bodies as a job 🤣 yes she's defo put on weight but I wouldn't say she's anywhere near Brittany level haha
Being Brittany also has big fake boobs. She doesn't look like she's wearing a shacket to me, it looks like a normal denim shirt? I don't think she particularly has a small waist either, you can see how wide she is in those jeans. Brittany has a big dumpy bottom half and big legs, Sophie doesn't, but that doesn't mean she's a 14. I don't think she's a size 22, but she's more of an 18/20 than a 14 for those boobs alone. I speak as someone with natural big boobs who has to size up in clothes because of this.

Sophie 100% knows her angles. People have seen her in the wild and have said she is almost unrecognisable to what she portrays on instagram

Reactions: 6
Being Brittany also has big fake boobs. She doesn't look like she's wearing a shacket to me, it looks like a normal denim shirt? I don't think she particularly has a small waist either, you can see how wide she is in those jeans. Brittany has a big dumpy bottom half and big legs, Sophie doesn't, but that doesn't mean she's a 14. I don't think she's a size 22, but she's more of an 18/20 than a 14 for those boobs alone. I speak as someone with natural big boobs who has to size up in clothes because of this.

Sophie 100% knows her angles. People have seen her in the wild and have said she is almost unrecognisable to what she portrays on instagram
I have never seen her in real life so I couldn't comment, I'm all for not liking someone because of there content, what they post, what tit they say etc but I wouldn't want to comment on someone's weight

I have never seen her in real life so I couldn't comment, I'm all for not liking someone because of there content, what they post, what tit they say etc but I wouldn't want to comment on someone's weight
Why? If she's lying and misleading people by editing her pics on a platform for monetary gain, I'd say that makes her fair game?

She is very clearly not on slimming world anymore, yet clings on to the sw in her handle because it gains her followers I.e money. She came out with some bullshit excuse about her losing her blue tick 🤣🤣🤣 and not being able to change it... ok hun.

If you are the PAID poster girl for a weightloss company, then stack on about 4 stone, what do you expect? She even started gaining weight while she was being paid for advertising slimming world. Her mug was absolutely everywhere, it was a total farce.

No one said she looks bad, she just got fat. And edits herself into oblivion.

Reactions: 10
Yes I agree she shouldn't have sw in her name 100% ... But then also what do if you paid for advertising SW you cant put on any weight? I mean that could lead to a very unhealthy eating problem people gain/lose weight that's life. Also if you don't think people who follow SW should put on weight try telling that to the consultants they are the worst. The reason people don't keep weight off following SW is because it's a complete joke and doesn't teach you at all about nutrition and it preys on the fact that if you leave you'll gain it back 9x out of 10 so people keep going back thinking it works but it doesn't change their mindset so actually it doesn't work does it... Nearly every single super influencer from the SW community as put it all back on Brittany, jen, towers the difference is they are no more or less guillable than the 1000s of people queuing ip who have starved them selves all day to weighed in

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.