Sophiejude_sw

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes I agree she shouldn't have sw in her name 100% ... But then also what do if you paid for advertising SW you cant put on any weight? I mean that could lead to a very unhealthy eating problem people gain/lose weight that's life. Also if you don't think people who follow SW should put on weight try telling that to the consultants they are the worst. The reason people don't keep weight off following SW is because it's a complete joke and doesn't teach you at all about nutrition and it preys on the fact that if you leave you'll gain it back 9x out of 10 so people keep going back thinking it works but it doesn't change their mindset so actually it doesn't work does it... Nearly every single super influencer from the SW community as put it all back on Brittany, jen, towers the difference is they are no more or less guillable than the 1000s of people queuing ip who have starved them selves all day to weighed in
Oh I agree. And that's the very reason why Sophie should NOT have been being paid in a very public campaign by sw to mislead people that they too can look thin and beautiful if they follow sw.... when she herself was gaining weight quite rapidly but hiding it, after she had starved herself to get all the attention she did at the ball etc. There was a reason why she was chosen. Many others have been overlooked by sw, purely based on looks. It is disgusting and she continues to feed into it for money. She took the gig and the cash knowing it was being purely based on her weight/looks. It's the same for athletic sponsorship. And catwalk models. I'm not saying it is ethical, but that is how it is when you're being paid to be judged on how you look.

Sophie isn't dull, why do you think she is careful with her angles? She's still trying to carry on the illusion. I don't believe she was even following the crappy plan going by her posts. I'm deffo no lover of the fat club 😄 these consultants are the scum of the earth, barking comments at desperate fatties, telling them how to lose weight when they need to shift about six stone themselves. It's a joke.

People like Sophie feed into this purely for the money. She's as bad as them. That's why she gets commented on, including on her weight.

Reactions: 8
Can we talk about the recent story photo 😬 going back to the gym but isn’t wearing a bra 🤦🏼‍♀️
I saw that it was like "im going to the gym.....also here are my titties" she 100% knew she had a see through vest on and no bra, shameless catfishing fool

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Now that anyone can buy a blue tick, she shouldn't have any issues removing the SW from her name as I'm sure that was her excuse before?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why does she have to look so extra all the time?
It’s not even extra…it’s tacky. She can’t stop when putting an outfit together. It’s like when most people put an outfit together and think about a belt or hat then pie off the idea. Not old Sophie! X
---
Thread suggestion: Sophiejude_sw #2 miss slinky to miss porky ultimate catfish

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Is she on only fans? I’m so confused. She gave up her job to become an influencer. How the f does she make money because she’s not influencing anyone

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.