Sophiejude_sw

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was coming on to say exactly the same as you all have, she could not love herself any more, it’s uncomfortable to watch! She is a pretty girl but the self obsession and arrogance is ugly.

Reactions: 4
Fancies hersen as a right instahun model beauty guru doesn’t she? Bet ya despo dann has that tucked away in his secret wankbank from his new sw bird.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Was coming on to say exactly the same as you all have, she could not love herself any more, it’s uncomfortable to watch! She is a pretty girl but the self obsession and arrogance is ugly.
I Have To Disagree... She Isn't Even Pretty.
Fancies hersen as a right instahun model beauty guru doesn’t she? Bet ya despo dann has that tucked away in his secret wankbank from his new sw bird.
She Makes Me Cringe when she says "I love it" after posting yet another ad/aff link/swipe up...
Not gonna say its tit is she.

Her insta is like a tit home shopping channel for butter mountains who still think they're thin

and for fucks sake soph, remove the sw from your name.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Not a chance is she a size 12 now.
Not that it matters but just be honest.
I never really noticed the eye bleeping herself until I saw it on here now it's all I see on every post of hers.

Reactions: 9
Really?

Screenshot_20210726-180927_Instagram.jpg

Having A Fit Because the skinny bars that have been available in pretty much any shop in any town for ages and ages have launched in morrisons?

When you can shove stuff like this in your hole

Screenshot_20210726-180947_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20210726-181017_Instagram.jpg

you don't care about no 99 calorie bar...

oh sorry, it's another ad.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I am not a fan of her hair at all, I think she looked so much better blonde.

How many exclamation marks does she want to use

She hasn't been on any kind of diet for months. What a 'mid size' twit

• Haha
Really?

View attachment 680802

Having A Fit Because the skinny bars that have been available in pretty much any shop in any town for ages and ages have launched in morrisons?

When you can shove stuff like this in your hole

View attachment 680803
View attachment 680804

you don't care about no 99 calorie bar...

oh sorry, it's another ad.
What the hell is that poking through the handle of that wicker bag? A loaf of bread? duck off Sophie, you pampered spoilt has-been

• Haha
I just can't get over that reel she did of a seductive dance to the fridge, dropped the bag of salad then popped bag up in her lingerie with her fun bags on full show :ROFLMAO: bloody tragic and super cringe at the same time, you just know she licked her screen when watching it back

• Haha
I
I just can't get over that reel she did of a seductive dance to the fridge, dropped the bag of salad then popped bag up in her lingerie with her fun bags on full show :ROFLMAO: bloody tragic and super cringe at the same time, you just know she licked her screen when watching it back
I just watched it wtf 🥴😳 and the one with her dark hair "transformation" 🙄 100% loves herself in a very arrogant way. The eye bleeping is an ophthalmologist orgy....the nerve of her to say she isn't following SW and hasn't let herself go... did you gain 3 stone eating muller lights and turkey mince love?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I

I just watched it wtf 🥴😳 and the one with her dark hair "transformation" 🙄 100% loves herself in a very arrogant way. The eye bleeping is an ophthalmologist orgy....the nerve of her to say she isn't following SW and hasn't let herself go... did you gain 3 stone eating muller lights and turkey mince love?
Its all those pesky Skinny Whips. She must think we're bleeping blind and stupid. I find it utterly disrespectful for a weightloss account to be like this, blagging their followers. Ugh.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.