Sophiejude_sw

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here she is with her update confirming that she’s sacked SW off to be up that online coaches hole with Gucci Sonic and probably Skipney. Wonder when she’s gonna change her handle to sumut like SophsLife or Iloveeyefuckingmyself

Reactions: 4
Here she is with her update confirming that she’s sacked SW off to be up that online coaches hole with Gucci Sonic and probably Skipney. Wonder when she’s gonna change her handle to sumut like SophsLife or Iloveeyefuckingmyself
She needs to lose any association with SW - why is she posting syn values alongside calories, and still trading off the SW in her name? So scared to lose followers and validation from strangers.

Reactions: 6
Feeling so motivated, jesus it's week 1. I'll give her a few more weeks and then it will be a weekend off, drawing the line and starting again, just like SW.

"Didn't know whether to share it with my 127k followers" LOL ok hun you keep telling yourself that all of those people are genuine and not bought.

Reactions: 5
Feeling so motivated, jesus it's week 1. I'll give her a few more weeks and then it will be a weekend off, drawing the line and starting again, just like SW.

"Didn't know whether to share it with my 127k followers" LOL ok hun you keep telling yourself that all of those people are genuine and not bought.
She’s really piled the weight on, be interesting to know her starting weight as there’s no way she’s ten stone like she thinks she is.

Reactions: 5
Still using SW in her handle and tagging SW in her posts even though she isn’t following that plan and hasn’t for ages. She knows what she’s doing. Engagement leech!

I am new to this thread so apologies if it’s been discussed but what is she talking about in her stories today. She insinuated stuffs been going on the last few weeks - what is it?

Reactions: 3
I haven’t looked at her profile for ages. She’s really packed it on. She still looks amazing, don’t get me wrong, but another example of not being able to keep it off once sw ends… ah man I wish sw would go away, it’s unattainable unless you literally have no life when you set your target so low.

Reactions: 1
I am new to this thread so apologies if it’s been discussed but what is she talking about in her stories today. She insinuated stuffs been going on the last few weeks - what is it?
Mentions it, then says she won’t talk about it 🙄
Like those people on FB who check in to the hospital, then say DM Me Hun 🙄🤣

• Haha
I genuinely think this chick would hump herself if she could, never seen someone look so adoringly at herself! 🤣

Sophiejude_SW - finding a healthy balance, lol what does that mean? I'll try anything as long as it's an ad.

She should take the SW from her name as nothing about her is SW related anymore.

I saw her the other day and she is definitely near to a size 16 which isn’t bad but, she shouldn’t be misleading people into thinking she’s a size 12🤥

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.