Sophiejude_sw

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she’s gone from saying 2 days ago something happened she won’t ever talk about, to now saying on her post she had a transfusion without any more detail. So desperate for attention!!
So bleeping true. Either shut up or tell your followers. The middle of the road attention grabbing elusive shite is BORING.

Reactions: 4
Mid sized.. who u kidding ur plus sized now sweetheart EMBRACE IT bullshitter

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The BTS part on her stories made me laugh. She even admits to being cringed at herself and doesn’t want her boyfriend to watch her. “Influencers” are always embarrassed of themselves, get a real job you’d feel a lot more confident😅

Reactions: 1
Wtf does MiDsiZe even mean? All the SW huns who’ve gained a few stone back are rebranding as MiDsiZe and it’s embarrassing as duck.

Reactions: 8
What Exactly Is Her Job?

And She Wrote A Book About Herself? duck Off.
What Was It About? How She Evaded The Thick As Pig tit Dannnnnnnnnnnn "Whopper Nipples" Sully's Advances?

Screenshot_20210721-195220_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
I would honestly love to know where she gets her money from because there is no wayyy on Earth Instagram is paying for her lifestyle. Endless amount of dress🥴 bills to pay, fancy Range Rover. She’s not even done many ads recently anyway. She was off insta for ages.

Not done many ads? Every shopping haul is a bloody AD with a swipe up! Also, why is this thread in health instagrammers?

Reactions: 1
I would honestly love to know where she gets her money from because there is no wayyy on Earth Instagram is paying for her lifestyle. Endless amount of dress🥴 bills to pay, fancy Range Rover. She’s not even done many ads recently anyway. She was off insta for ages.
Her dad and nan own quite a few houses and buy her things, I’m sure her nan also got her and her brother a house for them each to rent out

Not that there is anything wrong with it, as she still has a much better figure than I do, but it looks like she’s put on some weight… which is absolutely fine but you never hear her talk about it bearing in mind she’s a weightloss account

Not that there is anything wrong with it, as she still has a much better figure than I do, but it looks like she’s put on some weight… which is absolutely fine but you never hear her talk about it bearing in mind she’s a weightloss account
All you hear is 'mid size' 😴

• Haha
I don’t like her hair that dark, doesn’t suit her really. Impressed she fanciers herself so much when it really doesn’t look half as good as she thinks she does!

Reactions: 6
I don’t like her hair that dark, doesn’t suit her really. Impressed she fanciers herself so much when it really doesn’t look half as good as she thinks she does!
God I absolutely died at the amount she loves herself. Pretty girl, but really, bet she got off to that video with her vibrator 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.