Sophie Watkins #4 Movin to Bradford with a 6month fling, don’t worry about car seats, it’s a Burga Ting!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
makes you think someone took the page with the details out, either him a fit of temper if it’s got Kalls surname on it, or someone official took it out…. 🤷🏻‍♀️ if it’s hers even. Might be his, stop him being a flight risk 😂😂😂
The new passports are like that. The photo page is at the front. Mine has that thing at the back page too I thought it had been cut but it’s like a seam

The new passports are like that. The photo page is at the front. Mine has that thing at the back page too I thought it had been cut but it’s like a seam
Ah right! How bad to jump straight to it’s been altered stopping her leave the country 😂 it’s battered to bugger though and they’ve only been out a couple years. What has she bloody done to it 😂😂 so what’s the crack unless there’s going to be a sudden baby moon….

I actually feel a bit sorry for her you know. Can’t believe I’m saying it, as I know she got herself in this situation when she could’ve made better choices for her boys. But being alone and pregnant with 3 kids and having a scare then having to get your younger sister to bring you a hairbrush and deodorant cos your baby daddy is locked up and isn’t It must be scary for her. Bet she didn’t see this coming when she was boss bitching her way through life onto 18 months ago.
I feel like the fact she’s finally having the girl she’s always been desperate for is the only thing getting her through her train wreck life.
I guess it just shows what can happen.. 5 years ago when she bragging about her amazingly perfect life, pro rugby player husband, flashing the cash all over insta and thinking everyone was jealous of her amazing life!

Reactions: 4
I actually feel a bit sorry for her you know. Can’t believe I’m saying it, as I know she got herself in this situation when she could’ve made better choices for her boys. But being alone and pregnant with 3 kids and having a scare then having to get your younger sister to bring you a hairbrush and deodorant cos your baby daddy is locked up and isn’t It must be scary for her. Bet she didn’t see this coming when she was boss bitching her way through life onto 18 months ago.
I feel like the fact she’s finally having the girl she’s always been desperate for is the only thing getting her through her train wreck life.
I guess it just shows what can happen.. 5 years ago when she bragging about her amazingly perfect life, pro rugby player husband, flashing the cash all over insta and thinking everyone was jealous of her amazing life!
I was thinking that today. Even when she was expecting to be a single mum to Andre, at least Kal could do things for her.

Reactions: 1
I couldn’t agree more. Wonder who her birthday partner is going to be

I feel sorry for her, but I just think stop faking it. It must be tit to admit this has happened, but she’s all about the honesty so she claims and telling people the truth probably would get her so much support. Most people who’s mates have dicked them about would still come out when the chips are down like this. And if he is about, and we are wrong, why the hell was he not with her! I’m sure even he could have grabbed her a few bits from the shop or an all night tesco. 🤷🏻‍♀️
Still can’t get the crop top/bra thing in the snow mind. I’d have rather seen her with the lads, but then again, I wonder if they are with their dad as they seems none existant at the moment apart from a few snippets. And snow day would have been fun for them I expect. It seems like they have just vanished now this baby girl is on the way.

Reactions: 2
No sign of our Lew at her baby party. Wasn’t feeling her “look” either.

I dont like the bump out look. To me is a personal thing. Never liked people touching my bump either tho.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Just came here to comment on that outfit 😳

like a bandage lmao…preggo Halloween zombie. Also can anyone update what’s going on with Babydaddy I’m abit behind xx

• Haha
I just looked at their recent tagged insta posts and it just looks like a chavvy bar?
That’s cause it is 🤣

It’s like a bar /restaurant/ event venue (weddings, parties, bank hol events). Place to be if you want to meet an instahun or lower league footballer. Owner is a bit dodgy as well ✨allegedly✨ so I think we may have our explanation..

Casa Brighouse has just been served with a closure notice due to ‘sewage issues’ that they’ve failed to remedy despite previous warnings. I can’t imagine that has been smelling too good! 🤢

• Wow
  • Sick
One thing about the TikTok is we seem to be getting the old Sophie natural vibes and telling you exactly how it is, no filter, minimal make up etc… I honestly think if she went further rogue and discussed the whole partner in prison she would go big on there.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Do you think she’s laying low as she’s given birth? She put something on insta about a sweep at the weekend