Sophie Watkins #3 Nips always out, dust up her snout, Z-lister mates and gangster dates

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lord knows there’s no love lost from me for Sophie but it’s not even funny anymore.
People know she’s not the brightest button in the box, she’s had a difficult year, lost a lot of confidence and she’s obviously quite broken - ideal candidate for someone to be taken advantage of massively.
Someone, whether it be Kal or Col or her old friends or even Nanny McPhee, needs to step in very quickly and help her out and give her some hard truths. It might even save her life.
It’s quite sad that no one seems to be saying anything, if anything her mum seems to be encouraging it and her old bffs have just given up. This is beyond laughing about her boss witch rubbish, this is getting involved with a really dangerous man when you have three young kids to think about

Reactions: 5
She’s having panic attacks and grieving but yet throws in how people tell her she’s strong and also a picture of a harrods sushi bar menu.
She is such a plonker.

I love to lurk and agree with all the comments…. Absolutely hit the nail on the head with the ‘1400 steak but lives in a rented house’ along with the leased car.

she is an absolute train wreck it’s getting worse week by week!

Reactions: 4
Wtf is she playing at?! It would be quite the norm of a ponte woman to get involved with a high end criminal but she pretends she's loaded?! As if she's classy!! Maybe she's loaded from his money, her part in his criminal lifestyle?

Reactions: 1
Lord knows there’s no love lost from me for Sophie but it’s not even funny anymore.
People know she’s not the brightest button in the box, she’s had a difficult year, lost a lot of confidence and she’s obviously quite broken - ideal candidate for someone to be taken advantage of massively.
Someone, whether it be Kal or Col or her old friends or even Nanny McPhee, needs to step in very quickly and help her out and give her some hard truths. It might even save her life.
She really worries me, and it’s either going to end in heartbreak and more drunken rampages, another baby, or she might end up getting physically or emotionally harmed. Not least to say, if word gets round of any funny business, and safeguarding get involved, she’s fucked. And money doesn’t solve that issue. And it only takes a few words from the kids to school tbh.

It’s quite sad that no one seems to be saying anything, if anything her mum seems to be encouraging it and her old bffs have just given up. This is beyond laughing about her boss witch rubbish, this is getting involved with a really dangerous man when you have three young kids to think about
Her mum has been down this exact same path she’s going down you would think she would warn her off but she obvs wants soph to follow in her footsteps it’s mad 😂

He must have a seriously big…. personality, because his dress sense is appalling, he obviously hasn’t got a pot to piss, he’s not exactly drop dead gorgeous and he’s got a criminal record. Wouldn’t have thought he’d be up Sophie’s street at all.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
He must have a seriously big…. personality, because his dress sense is appalling, he obviously hasn’t got a pot to piss, he’s not exactly drop dead gorgeous and he’s got a criminal record. Wouldn’t have thought he’d be up Sophie’s street at all.
“No blue ticks for a change” 🤣🤣🤣 you aren’t kidding babe x

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Does she not have a working light in her bedroom/closet because every outfit I see, the more I’m certain she dresses in the dark.

Reactions: 3
What THE duck is white the hand stroking the hair pose in every bleeping story now?!

Did anyone catch the shamble of a live they attempted 😆 thick set of fuckers!

Looks like she’s been in her kid sisters wardrobe again. Wearing Moschino pj’s from tk maxx kids section.

Her side profile is bleeping awful too! Talk about overbite! Absolute Munter!

Beth
No Beth never went to jail she went through hell because he tried to pin his charges on her but they got dropped in November last year luckily as he did beat her up to a pulp correct. ITV paid for her to go to rehab as the media dragged her through hell just to sell a story, it’s nothing to be ashamed of if people only knew the truth of what a victim of domestic violence goes through.
beth rogers?

Did anyone catch the shamble of a live they attempted 😆 thick set of fuckers!

Looks like she’s been in her kid sisters wardrobe again. Wearing Moschino pj’s from tk maxx kids section.

Her side profile is bleeping awful too! Talk about overbite! Absolute Munter!
See I think naturally she’s really pretty she just ruins herself with the fakery & questionable style

Reactions: 4
See I think naturally she’s really pretty she just ruins herself with the fakery & questionable style
I don't think she's physically unattractive at all.... What makes her really ugly though is the absolute drivel that comes out of her mouth where she makes out shes basically the next Karen Brady 🙄 along with all the ghetto-isms to attract all the black men fresh out of jail 🤮🤮🤮

I think she’s attractive for sure, but some of the make up artists she uses are terrible and give her that ****** look. She looked the best in Oz totally naturally, freckles a tan. But should we be modelling wedding dresses no? She hasn’t got that bridal look at all.

Reactions: 7