Sophie Watkins #3 Nips always out, dust up her snout, Z-lister mates and gangster dates

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There’s no way he can keep up with this girl. He’s not a flash Harry or in to the must be seen places.
I wonder what she thought of old col and her slut dance 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
How many times did she say “I purposely made this account to document the WHOLE journey” just because so many have said on here how daft she will look if she has to find another house. Thing is, if she was documenting the “whole journey” surely you would document the process too, how difficult it is finding the right one, Making sure it has everything you need, showcasing the how and why, showcasing the application process especially since she’s self employed and hasn’t been for long… how she overcame that etc. Also why justifying why she’s choosing to move into a house that needs extreme renovation when she’s a single working mum with 3 kids and making them live in it while all that takes place?

so clearly she isn’t trying to document the whole process she’s just trying to cover her back now.
The fact her and the kids live with the ex con is very strange. That’s so quick has it even been 6 months? Sure I read that majority of divorce solicitors instead of 6 months before even meeting the new boyfriend never mind living with!

I mean I know she’s far from Kardashian levels but surely Kallum has some input in his kids lives…
1DDFF48D-B31E-487B-A907-F5C9D12AA1F3.jpeg

Reactions: 2
Something seems really off with the whole house situation to me. I’ve lost a house before and been devastated, who wouldn’t be? But why would you leave your own house, pack your stuff up, have kitchen and bedroom renovation drawings made up and dedicate an account to that particular house for it to fall through so slowly? 🤨

Reactions: 3
Something seems really off with the whole house situation to me. I’ve lost a house before and been devastated, who wouldn’t be? But why would you leave your own house, pack your stuff up, have kitchen and bedroom renovation drawings made up and dedicate an account to that particular house for it to fall through so slowly? 🤨
Na I'm not having it, she's failed the credit check or can't get a mortgage or something, the sellers probably pulled out cos they were having to go round every bank in existence for their dodgy income and getting knock backs and they were sick of waiting.

Reactions: 3
Na I'm not having it, she's failed the credit check or can't get a mortgage or something, the sellers probably pulled out cos they were having to go round every bank in existence for their dodgy income and getting knock backs and they were sick of waiting.
What have I missed??