Sophie Watkins #3 Nips always out, dust up her snout, Z-lister mates and gangster dates

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe he’d behave a bit better if he was strapped in a car seat.
He's got no car seat, strapped in the front I am lost for words. There's a real reason why childseat laws have tightened over the years and it's to protect the child not for profit. If I was Kal I'd be fuming, she really is risking his life or putting him at risk of serious injury. Why do her friends and family not call her out? I'm sp angry but I'm sure she'll just call me a fat Karen for ranting about it.

Reactions: 5
It’s the fact she’s so brazen about it. Not even arsed about repeatedly posting pics them poor kids in danger. If I’d put that, my mam would be to ringing me to take it off 😂 but not Col, she’s inherited the tit parent gene alright.

Reactions: 2
Those Aldi “dupes” are just blush rose wines. Whispering Angel didn’t invent blush rose. Stupid bint.

Reactions: 3
maybe one day lewis was looking at Sophie's nips through one of her many see through tops when he decided on the name burgating 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I thought she said co parenting works well when there’s no feelings involved anymore 😬

if it was a competition, Kal’s already won, he keeps his kids safe in the car whereas she couldn’t give a toss.

“I’ve been living in a little bubble away from social media lately” have you?! Have youuuuu? Time to ask herself her own questions again

Girl stop calling your boys “rat bags” and “little shits” so publicly! We know they’re not the best behaved but who’s fault is that? Stupid.

Not been on social media, but posts consistently 🥴 again with the car seats, she’s a woman. Can find the cash for a trip to London with your ex con fella but can’t find the cash to keep your kids safe.

She’s a bleeping prick…. All boozing and kids at school tomorrow stinking of smoke and covered in tit asleep on garden furniture. With granny col performing a slut dance 💃🏻 how very motherly and loving Sunday afternoon. Safe drive home in your cars seats 🤦🏻‍♀️

She put “blessed beyond belief” when she literally drives about with them without an inch of safety 😂😂 social services need to be paying her a visit

Anyone else think David has a new girlfriend? Girl in the white shirt/black top over, looks similar to Lauren on Sophie’s and Brads stories but don’t think it’s her! Lauren still has pics of them both on her insta though !

Reactions: 1
Just thinking this….. is it Lauren or not? Can’t tell. They all seem to be following Lauren again and she follows them. Looks like her but doesn’t.

Anyone else think David has a new girlfriend? Girl in the white shirt/black top over, looks similar to Lauren on Sophie’s and Brads stories but don’t think it’s her! Lauren still has pics of them both on her insta though !