Sophie Payne #2 Adam has to wipe her bum, while Sophie claims she's a super busy Mum

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i think because she has no boobs and is quite short up top she can get away with it for the top or if it’s a dress… just my 2 pence because I was pondering the same 😩
She was well happy telling everyone that on her stories 🤣

She has a few days to buck her ideas up on affiliate link disclosure before it’s flagged to the ASA.

Ooh what does this mean? Im not aware of the influencer lingo 😂
Ha! Sorry. The ASA (Advertising Standards Agency) are responsible for overseeing advertising in the UK. They make sure advertisers don’t make false claims to mislead audiences, that standards are upheld and the industry stays ‘clean’. Influencer advertising is within their remit, so this means clearly marking things as Ads or affiliates. I’ve got weeks of screenshots of her not declaring affiliate links, ready to submit a case for her to be investigated. Going to see if she improves this week otherwise will send everything in.

So this for example, should have affiliate clearly marked. Not hidden in tiny text, not hidden behind a profile picture or as is here, just totally non-existent.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Ha! Sorry. The ASA (Advertising Standards Agency) are responsible for overseeing advertising in the UK. They make sure advertisers don’t make false claims to mislead audiences, that standards are upheld and the industry stays ‘clean’. Influencer advertising is within their remit, so this means clearly marking things as Ads or affiliates. I’ve got weeks of screenshots of her not declaring affiliate links, ready to submit a case for her to be investigated. Going to see if she improves this week otherwise will send everything in.

So this for example, should have affiliate clearly marked. Not hidden in tiny text, not hidden behind a profile picture or as is here, just totally non-existent.
Oh wow! I didn't know this!
Surely she is aware of it as well 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 2
He is just a fashion accessory for her!! Also how is he only like 5 or 6 weeks he is one big baby!

Reactions: 4
Did they remove the very little fashion sense she had when she had her caesarean? 😂😂 everything she’s been showing recently has looked terrrible 🤷🏼‍♀️
Also if she is reading here I wish she would take note and stop showing her feet in those slippers, I dislike her feet 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I wonder if she will stop using that hideous gifted fox print car seat now that certain ones have been recalled due to safety concerns!

I'm a mum to a child with CP, (premature) I thought Bowie looked ok, I hope he grows up relatively unscathed the fact that he was near enough full term with help but brain damage is brain damage, they need a lot of early intervention, it's hard work!!

Reactions: 2