Sophie Payne #2 Adam has to wipe her bum, while Sophie claims she's a super busy Mum

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What way does she have that sling on? Baby is not secure in it at all! No support for his neck or back 😩 it's freaking me out!

Reactions: 6
What way does she have that sling on? Baby is not secure in it at all! No support for his neck or back 😩 it's freaking me out!
She never takes the bleeding thing off! Surely it’s not good for him being in it all the time

Reactions: 1
You're not a mom unless you wear a sling constantly even with no baby in did you not know

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Her feet have to be the ugliest feet I’ve ever seen proper little troll toes ugggh cover them up no one wants to see them

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Screenshot_20220111_212619_com.instagram.android.jpg

I know I posted about this already but this is not safe. Please for the love of God Sophie strap him in this properly!

• Wow
Her latest stories was a real big duck you to all those ttc... Like she's literally just boasting at this stage!

why does she wear these disgusting jeans with basically a crop top does she not look in the mirror and see what a state she is bet her scar smells nasty she definitely isint hygienic

• Sick
Reactions: 4
That poor baby strapped in with his legs stretched round her, she’s huge. Placing bets now that he will have bandy legs

Reactions: 4
The jumpers and jeans she's living in look bleeping awful.
I'm plus size and know how to dress for my shape. It's car crash.

Reactions: 5
When you catch a view of her from the side she literally still looks 9 months pregnant. And I know people shouldn't be shamed about losing post baby weight but she never really looked much different pregnant than she did before!

Reactions: 7
How's she (barely) fitting into a size 18 though?!
i think because she has no boobs and is quite short up top she can get away with it for the top or if it’s a dress… just my 2 pence because I was pondering the same 😩