Sophie Milner #5 A forehead reduction, abdominal liposuction, loads of fake tan and a brand new man!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She bought all that nasty furniture - the flat was unfurnished, but the carpets she ruined with make up, fake tan hair / lash glue and of course (poor little) Hendrix's accidents. Rich people are tight, that landlord will be retaining as much of her deposit as possible. šŸ¤­

I wonder if she got the deposit back from her old flat? She mentioned going to the small claims court or something... anyone know?

I am shocked she is leaving that flat - it' a beautiful flat and a beautiful building.
I bet small claims wouldā€™ve laughed her out of the courtroom immediately upon the old landlord presenting photos of the STATE of the place, it was rank!!!

Iā€™m surprised too, unless sheā€™s moving to a totally different part of London, thatā€™s got to be one of the nicest buildings in the area & well located.

Reactions: 4
She has no choice, the owner is moving back to the UK and needs their home back.

Reactions: 6
I am a staunch landlord-hater and never have any sympathy for them, but I absolutely dread to think the state in which she leaves her flat, she is sooo grubby. It will take a team of cleaners
The last landlord wasn't impressed with the state of their flat when she left. God knows what this one will be left like

Reactions: 6
Sorry, but what exactly is she supposed to be an influencer of? Fashion? She wears a slightly modified version of the same outfit daily (unflattering wide leg bottoms, tight-fitting neutral crop top, oversized leather jacket or blazer). Itā€™s so repetitive and boring and not at all ā€œfashion inspoā€ as she likes to think.

Or is she a travel influencer as her bio states, but only seems to ever give travel advice for Bali or some other touristy destination. Regardless of where she travels, sheā€™s always complains about something and giving the exact same travel advice/recs as every other influencer.

Really interested to see how this new F1 influencer wanna be thing pans out. Iā€™m expecting that once she breaks up with her current boyfriend, she will become disinterested in F1 completely, because the current obsession seems to have popped up around the same time he did.

Reactions: 9
The latest story, is that ballet flats on her feet šŸ‘€šŸ˜­ pls donā€™t tell me they are making a comeback šŸ¤£
Iā€™ve seen her wear these a few times in her latest stories and I was in disbelief. She never came across as a ballet slipper girlie- it doesnā€™t go with her style at all! But then- her style- leather jacket and crop top to show off her horribly constructed fake stomach.
Sheā€™s lost her spark a long time ago, sheā€™s not original and not even the same as mostly all the other London influencers.
To be she seemed the happiest and most positive when she was single.

Reactions: 4
Life is rough and tough for Sophie. Sheā€™s lost Ā£365 and is unable to further rent out her dress. She must really be in need of money since sheā€™s renting out her wardrobe and selling crap on Vinted (is one really THAT lazy to never return stuff?)
Very hypocritical to blame and shame someone for ruining a dress (to be fair it was bad) when sheā€™s the queen of filth! The state of her skin, gadgets, stained clothing and furniture/bedding- is horrible.

Reactions: 11
Her stories about this dress have me fuming! Sheā€™s getting a brand new designer dress and sheā€™s still complaining?! Sheā€™s out of pocket Ā£50 but this is more than covered by the fact that her dress lost value the second she wore it so getting a brand new replacement is super generous. Moaning about the opportunity cost of not being able to rent it out to others is major first world problems. She is the worlds biggest Karen and one of the most entitled people Iā€™ve ever come across.

The worst part is that dress doesnā€™t suit her at all, lol. I think she has an amazing figure but that dress does her no favours at all.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.