Sophie Milner #4 Bali again, Henny left with mum, suspicious looking abs have appeared on her tum

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She had Gemma and her photographer friend over for a night of wine and crackers. Good to see she is hosting mates over at hers, shame they didn't talk her out of the Frankenstein surgery. She seems to be in the headspace that it wasn't done for aesthetics, but essential corrective work??

Was anyone here following Sophie when she had the absolutely massive lip fillers?? I think she got the dissolved and refilled to a lesser degree in 2018.. They were almost comically large for a while.
I just tried to find some images as I didn’t follow her back then. I did come across this, though. Why are her eyebrows so high?! Also, I don’t really want to say it… but her forehead does look big here.
554B6CA7-5FF9-4F86-8575-C5DB32BCD2CD.png

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Oh I took that comment on Jimmy's instagram to be a dig about some of the things people have said on here. Like it's an 'in joke' and that's why he liked it?

Reactions: 4
Just popping in here to restate what I said previously about large clear outs and sales following a survey or big purchase!

Reactions: 8
Just popping in here to restate what I said previously about large clear outs and sales following a survey or big purchase!
Wonder how much some idiot paid for her used scratched up chloe bag?! Probably strong armed into paying with PayPal friends and family so they have little come back if the bag isn't satisfactory.

So, she had a brow lift and a forhead reduction (head tummy tuck) now has a scar like Frankenstein's creation, is hounding Jimmay about getting work. I guess he is looking for a property or a plot of land to buy where they (they!) can build a house to air bnb. She is probably paying for all of it while he puts in the hours to project manage.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
When she moves, her stomach is pretty soft (so definitely not rock hard from working out) and her belly button is also a bit saggy (not sure how to describe it😂) and I don’t know if a 10min workout a day can get you a “chubby six pack” like that.

When she moves, her stomach is pretty soft (so definitely not rock hard from working out) and her belly button is also a bit saggy (not sure how to describe it😂) and I don’t know if a 10min workout a day can get you a “chubby six pack” like that.
it does depend on how you're built tbf, i'm a petite girl and i gain muscle easily and can get toned just from 10 minute workouts but I don't think she's built like that and she deffo wouldn't get results like that in such a short space of time. she literally just took the easy route instead of just properly training and eating well, didn't she say before she has a PT? i think she was texting someone about meals and workouts but never actually met them irl cos it was still lockdownish. if she wants to be toned she should go to the gym not get work done, it probably would help her mentally as well and give her more to do

Reactions: 2
Thing is, she’s now 30 going on 31, your body is not gonna be the same as 5 years ago, typically speaking. If you want to maintain a particular physique we all know it becomes harder as you age. It’s a hard thing to come to realise and to accept that if you want to look a certain way, you do have to have greater consideration for what to eat, how to move etc. I’m definitely not saying people should eat less / healthier or do tons of exercise by any means, just that our bodies change and that’s ok and either we change our lifestyles to feel better or we choose to feel good in the skin we’re in and be appreciative of our bodies as they are.

So it’s sad that she’s so hard on herself and I feel bad that she goes through such tough periods with regards to her relationship with her own body. And unfortunately we live in a world now where everything else seems so immediate, we can get anything we want within minutes at the touch of a button, that we have started to view our bodies in that frame of reference too.

Why wait and toil to get a body you want when you could have it almost instantaneously, albeit at a great cost? It’s human nature to want what’s easiest, it’s called the law of least effort.

I’m not advocating that it’s for everyone, but for me there is something unsettling about that mindset.

So why isn’t she going to Bali now? I swear she always has these aMazINg plans that never seem to happen for one reason or another. Instead it’s another iced coffee and dog walk day.

Also dead that someone said her new hairline looks like a wig. It really does! 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 10
So why isn’t she going to Bali now? I swear she always has these aMazINg plans that never seem to happen for one reason or another. Instead it’s another iced coffee and dog walk day.

Also dead that someone said her new hairline looks like a wig. It really does! 🤦🏼‍♀️

I just seriously can’t believe she is still with Jimmy. In what world is it normal that neither of them are gunna compromise on ever living together 😂

Reactions: 11
I just seriously can’t believe she is still with Jimmy. In what world is it normal that neither of them are gunna compromise on ever living together 😂
Maybe she couldn’t afford to fly over, purchase visas, new clothes to wow jimmy in etc. after getting her forhead lift and hairline lowered surgery. She is also having to pay for new smaller implants and probably a liposuction at the same time. She also got a new Chanel heart handbag and the Chanel bikini recently. All that adds up! Of course she could just leave her body alone but...

I would be hurt if my bf didn't want to fly over to look after me for a bit post surgery. Still, he was there for her rhinoplasty, it wouldn't work for me but it seems to be working for them. Definitely for him anyway.

Reactions: 7
And why doesn’t Jimmy ever come to London? Their relationship is odd I think, doesn’t seem fully genuine…

Reactions: 7
And why doesn’t Jimmy ever come to London? Their relationship is odd I think, doesn’t seem fully genuine…
She openly admitted he hated London 😂 or at least living there. She went on for months about how he said he would compromise and move over and then he came hated it and hasn’t been back since I don’t think. So they ‘compromise’ on Bali where he’s gunna be a big time property developer!

• Wow
Reactions: 8