Sophie Milner #4 Bali again, Henny left with mum, suspicious looking abs have appeared on her tum

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I have been following Sophie for a while now, but never posted here. Today’s video in the second suit really pissed me off though. i paused the video a couple times and you can clearly see that belly button is not actually hers. There are straight lines around it, which makes me think it’s a filter. It’s just so irresponsible to post something like that, giving the illusion of having a “perfect physique” when her body is just as average as most. She could be doing so much more for her followers if she actually just owned up to not being perfect, instead of contemplating calf liposuction and going on nonsensical rants about her dog’s black skin.
Sorry, rant over.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I was thinking more like Lauren Goodgear, but she isn't really a celebrity so...

View attachment 1221381

Do you think she’ll ever admit it? It’s soo obvious
No, she denied her botox and brest implants for around ten years.
Reallllly don't get why people do this who don't need it. It almost always looks awful. I understand some people have a tummy tuck after a child or this abdominal liposuction, but the woman above in the black and white looked great before and weird AF after.

Reactions: 8
the real issue here is she can spend all the money on all the treatments in the world and all the add ons.....but nothing changes the fact her eyes are painfully close together, and nothing can!

Reactions: 2
100% had something done. Her belly button looks so weird and it definitely didn't look like that before. I find it really odd how's she's SO open about some plastic surgery but not about others.

Reactions: 7
100% had something done. Her belly button looks so weird and it definitely didn't look like that before. I find it really odd how's she's SO open about some plastic surgery but not about others.
Maybe she doesn’t want to talk about this one because it’s botched 😂

Reactions: 3
I think she admits to surgeries and work she’s had done that gives off that ‘material girl’ vibe she loves so much. Nose jobs were always a sign of wealth on young girls getting them done super young in the early 2000s, whereas boobs and whatever else she’s done to her body are seen as less socially acceptable. I remember all the old girly films that would talk about the popular girls nose job - it was always seen as a bit of a fancy thing to do. Same with the Botox etc, but as soon as you start altering your figure it goes into sort of cringey territory as society leads us to believe we can just have more self control and discipline to ‘fix’ those areas. I actually did some research on this area for my dissertation a few years ago and it was really eye opening.

Reactions: 13
I think she admits to surgeries and work she’s had done that gives off that ‘material girl’ vibe she loves so much. Nose jobs were always a sign of wealth on young girls getting them done super young in the early 2000s, whereas boobs and whatever else she’s done to her body are seen as less socially acceptable. I remember all the old girly films that would talk about the popular girls nose job - it was always seen as a bit of a fancy thing to do. Same with the Botox etc, but as soon as you start altering your figure it goes into sort of cringey territory as society leads us to believe we can just have more self control and discipline to ‘fix’ those areas. I actually did some research on this area for my dissertation a few years ago and it was really eye opening.
Off topic but that actually sounds like such an interesting dissertation topic!

Reactions: 5
omg, this is actually crazy. I'm normally so not a judgey person about people getting whatever procedures they want but I think this is actually concerning cos there isn't one thing about her body (legs/feet maybe?) that she hasn't changed. Hairline surgery, surgical brow lift, brow threads, botox, nose job, lip filler, veneers/bonding, boob job, liposuction. That is a crazy list for someone who is only just 30, I can't help but feel so so sad for her that she clearly doesn't have any friends or family who will step in and get her to seek actual help for this

• Sad
Reactions: 17
She said that the nose job will be the last time she does something to her face for a long time but here we go again. I cannot understand how her parents support her in all these unnecessary procedures

Reactions: 9
Omfg she’s had MORE surgery! Bullshit that it’s the *last time she touches her face* she literally is nothing like the original Sophie. It’s incredibly sad how much she obviously finds faults in her appearance to go to the extreme lengths of all these surgeries. She’s 30 for goodness sake. She’s also been for consultations for her breast implants to be changed so that’s more general aesthetic she will going under soon ish. I agree with the above it’s awful how her friends/family don’t intervene and tell her she doesn’t need this tit doing, hair line surgery ffs. I wonder what Jimmy thinks of all this because she is worlds apart from the girl he first met. I personally wouldn’t want a surgery image obsessed Katie Price like girlfriend. I really hope she’s happy with that what she’s chosen to do though and this brings her some peace

Reactions: 11
I know I'm a total baby but hairline surgery makes me feel very queasy.

I'd love to know what she actually looks like IRL.

Reactions: 8
I dont normally comment on this thread but today has pushed me over the edge. This hairline surgery is RIDICULOUS. All those stitches - its like shes Frankensteins Monster or something.

I dont say this lightly but Sophie is ill and needs help & support - no doctor should be operating on her… Her hairline was absolutely fine!!!

(Also for someone who sats they dont edit their pics she has a v strong facial filter on here 🙄)

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 17